Join our server on Discord

(A Silver and Zero production) Animators!
Hinata moaned in pleasure as he rubbed her clip, and whimpered at the thought of having to wait. When he pulled back, and began to explain what was going on, she smiled at the thought of being with her Master and fellow sluts in a party. But she, and the other girls cowered before Mike as he yelled at them and warned them not to make any mistakes. They all quickly nodded, and said a horror filled, "Yes Master."

"M-Master?" Hinata asked. "I-if we're good, will we get rewards?" she asked, wanting Master to just take her, the wait making her question herself, and what she was doing, so the sooner Master took her, the sooner she would feel more sure of herself.

--------

"Open, your eyes!" Alex ordered. He grabbed her breasts and squeezed them tightly, before slapping them a bit, and squeezing them again. "Open them you little whore! Neji is dead! Gone! You will no longer love him! He is nothing to you now! I own you! You belong to me! You love me! I am your Master, and you are a dirty little whore!" he declared, and suddenly rammed his entire cock into Tenten, before fucking her with speed and strength. "I OWN YOU! NEJI IS DEAD! GONE! HE IS NOTHING! I AM YOUR MASTER AND YOU ARE MY DIRTY LITTLE WHORE!" he screamed, his chakra not letting Tenten orgasm like she should.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
"Rewards? Hmmm....let me think...Sure. Rewards will be offered to the best behaved slave. We will all have the mind link so dont forget to use it! Now, all of you need a shower, come with me." He then led them all out of the room for the first time and across a few hallways into another room. Here half the room was wet and the other half was not. Several minions awaited them with towels and fresh smelling shampoos and soaps.

Some stood in a pool nearby, which was about four feet deep and fed by several cascading waterfalls that entered through the ceiling and into the pool naturally. "Here the water has been boiled to become completely pure, and has then been cooled naturally to a warm temperature. My minions shall wash you, so please allow them to and do not get in their way. I want you all clean and ready when I come back from my own bath." The Minions beckoned them into the pool where they would gently begin to clean them, washing them carefully and thoroughly, holding their arms up and out of the way if necessary.

"All but you, Sakura. I will bathe you, since you are in such delicate condition." He said, taking her hand and leading her away from the other into another room. There was a personal, smaller pool made just for him, with carved chairs made in it so he could sit and relax. And attendant stood at the door but did not move the entire time. Mike removed his clothes and led Sakura into the pool, his hands roaming her body as he did. "So tell me Sakura, how do you feel?" He asked, his hard dick poking her butt as he led her from behind.

-------

Nothing seemed to work, Tenten got pleasure from every little thing Alex did to her, it was impossible for her to feel pain. And she ignored him almost completely all the time, keeping her eyes closed and imagining it was Neji the entire time. Even as he thrust into her and broke her hymen, and groped her and fucked her hard, she merely moaned Neji's name and humped against him, wrapping her arms around him if she was allowed to. Alex needed to get her somewhere he hadnt covered in cream, but where? The only place he had not covered her, the only place she could still feel pain in was her face, which had moved around way to much to get a good coating when Alex had tried. "Neji!" She screamed, trying hard to cum by finding it impossible.
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The girls obeyed, and they walked over to the minions and were cleaned by them. They were afraid of the silent beings, but more afraid of their master, so they openly gave themselves to the minions.

Sakura happily went with Mike, and she rubbed her butt against his dick. "I feel good, and proud to bear the children of sluggo, Master. I'd be even more proud to have your children," she smiled. "Do you want me to clean you back, Master? Since you're cleaning me?" she smiled, before moaning as his hands roared her body. "I love you, Master."

--------

Alex growled, and suddenly pulled out of Tenten, and dropepd her to the ground. Suddenly, thanks to his chakra, his voice changed into Neji's. "Open your mouth," he commanded, and if Tenten obeyed, he would suddenly push his erect cock into her mouth, seeing how much he could push into her. "Neji is gone, Tenten! You will probably never see him again! I own you! You want to feel good? You want to cum? You beg for MASTER to make you cum! To please you! Your my little slut, and that will never change!" he declared.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
"Well arent you an affectionate shadow of your former self." Mike said with a small laugh. He sat down on the water, on a submerged chair and relaxed, the water's soothing warmth being much greater here than it was in the other shower. He picked up a cloth and bar of soap and said "Come Sakura, sit on my lap so I may clean you." He smiled as she offered to clean him, but he shook his head. He didnt need to be cleaned, he could simply make himself clean with a thought. The whole reason he was here was to get a little one on one time with Sakura, his most rebellious slave.

----------

Tenten suddenly opened her eyes and was struck with a huge bough of confusion. "What the hell is happening?" She tried to say with her mouthful of cock as she choked and gagged. She coughed when he pulled out of her and suddenly her body was alight with flames of desire and she began ti rub herself.

IT was hardly sexual, what tenten was doing, simply hugging herself and wiggling, but that was enough to set her off, or would have been at least. "Ahhh....Ahhh! Please...Ohhh...touch my body...please....please make me cum!" She begged, delirious and confused, only wanting one thing. She squirmed on the floor helplessly, her mind in shambles as she thought of nothing but pleasure.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Alex looked down at Tenten with a smile, he pulled his cock out of her mouth and waved his hand. She suddenly floated up into the air, and her arms and legs were held by invisible chains. He slapped her new, big ass, and then did the same to her tits. "Why should I? I only please my slaves, my sluts. Are you one of my little love slaves?" he teased, kissing her neck as he slapped her ass, and rubbed his cock against her clit.

----------------

Sakura felt relaxed in the water, but felt more relaxed on her Master's lap. She smiled at him childishly, and suddenly kissed her lips and pulled back. "I'm sorry, Master, I couldn't resist. You're so handsome," she stated, before openly giving herself to her Master, so that he may clean her. "
Tenten moaned loudly as she was tormented. "Please, please.." She begged as tears began to fall from her eyes. She had so much pent up pleasure that she felt like she might explode. "Im your lover, Im your slut! Please let me cum! Please let your lover cum!" She nearly screamed, every little touch sending her to what should have been an orgasm.

-------

Mike laughed and turned her so that she was facing away from him. "I may punish you for that later slave." He whispered. "Remember your place." He then took the soapy rag and began to clean her, starting with her stomach. He rubbed it gently with the rag of soap as he held her naked body against his own. His rag hand began to slowly rub its way down and down towards her pussy, slowly but surely.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Alex smiled at Tenten and suddenly the barrier holding her orgasm fell, allowing her to cum as much as she wanted to. As she did, Alex kissed her lips and dropped the telekinetic hold on her, followed by wrapping his arms around her, her breasts pushing into his chest, as he pushed his cock into her, just as his tongue probed into Tenten's mouth.

--------------

Sakura moaned as her Master cleaned her belly, and she moaned even louder as he began to rub closer and closer to her pussy. She looked at him begging with her eyes for him to take her away into a sex filled heaven.
Tenten screamed and came so many times so fast it was more like one hours long orgasm. Even as she seemed to calm down she trembled and twitched from her continuing series of orgasms. She held his dick tightly within her and returned the kiss weakly as he held her limp body in his arms.

-----------

Mike smiled and suddenly moved away from her pussy, going back up her stomach and cleaning the rest of her. At last, when he had gotten everything else he reached her breasts and began to work on them, wiping them teasingly and capturing her nipples between his fingers, giving them light tugs and pulls. "How do you really feel?" He asked her, influencing her mind to tell only the truth. "Tell me everything." He hissed into her ear.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Alex moaned as he suddenly shot his cum into her pussy, filling her with his seed, as they kissed, holding her tightly against his body. Finally, after a while of kissing, he spanked her ass and pulled back, holding Tenten by her butt, and slowly pulled his cock out of her. "How do you feel, Tenten? Do you know who your Master is? And your place as his slave?" he smiled, and kissed her lips softly as he shot the remainder of his cum onto her her tits and stomach.

--------------

Sakura looked at Mike, and honestly answered him. "A...A little bit of me, hates you Master. She doesn't like you. She thinks your a bad person," she stated. Some small, tiny, part of Sakura must still have been holding on to her past. "I think that part of me is wrong, Master! I love you! Please, don't hate me! I'm sorry!" She cried, and suddenly hugged him. "I'm sorry, Master, I hate that part of me, I really do. I'm sorry, for being a bad slave! I love you!"
Tenten only groaned, as exhausted as Ino was. He would have to wait for both of them to wake up to tell if their were really his loyal slaves or if the pleasure of the moment has simply made them bend to his will temporarily.

-------------

Mike shook his head and smirked. "Its OK Sakura." He said softly. He moved his hands to her ass and pushed her forward, kissing her deeply. As he did he squeezed and rubbed Sakura's ass with one hand while his other hand moved lower, curling between her butt cheek to finger her pussy lightly.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)