Join our server on Discord

Xeno panic!
Agatha gasped in pain as her virginity was suddenly taken away and moaned loudly as her pussy was fucked. She felt a mixture of pain and pleasure for a long moment, but it was slowly turning into only pleasure. In her Daze she had forgotten to keep licking, since this was her first time with something like that inside of her. Amy and Rhona moaned and gasped as they hit another orgasm, Alex's cum making their pussy super sensitive with each spurt.
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Alex glared at Agatha, and suddenly pulled her tentacles out of Rhona and Amy. "You two can rest," she said, and kissed Rhona's lips before motioning the two girls away. "Naughty, naughty, Agatha," the alien said, if the girls left them to rest. "You're supposed to be pleasing me!" she yelled, and suddenly, Agatha felt a pair of tentacles slap her ass as the other tentacle fucked her. "Now lick your Mistress's pussy!"
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
"Ahh! I-Im sorry!" She said quickly, going back to her licking and sucking. As good as Amy had been, Agatha was better. Her tongue was already trained to please women and so her licking, now unimpaired by Amy's frantic laps, could come into full play. She moaned and began to lick up and down, teasing her first before darting her tongue in and out, circling her clit but never touching it, not yet.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Ahhh..." Alex moaned, and stopped the tentacles from slapping Agatha. She continued to use her other tentacle to fuck the human, and she moaned as the skilled girl licked her pussy. "Yes...You're so good at this, Agatha...Ohh..." she moaned, nearing her orgasm.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Agatha blushed hard but continued, her own orgasm nearly reaching its peak. She moaned and wiggled her cute butt, about to cum, waiting for some sort of signal or at least holding it for as long as she could.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"You want to cum? The little human girl wants to cum? Too bad. You don't cum until I do!" Alex yelled, and pulled Agatha into her pussy. "Come on, Agatha, I'm close. Push me over the edge! Make me cum!" she ordered as the tentacle within Agatha fucked her faster and deeper.
Agatha whimpered and did as she was told, licking all over and doing her best to make Alex cum. Her own pussy could hardly stand the pleasure and she was on the verge of cumming. It was now a race, with the tentacles thrust and Agatha licking. But in the end, Agatha lost, and came just before her mistress did.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Alex let out a loud scream as she felt her orgasm take place, and she gasped for air for a few seconds. Her tentacle shot it's cum into Agatha's pussy, filling her and pulling out after it came. "Very good, Agatha. But you came before I did. Naughty, naughty," she said, and pushed Agatha back. Suddenly her body changed again, and now a large, erect cock popped out, above her pussy. "Let's see you take this cock in your mouth. Kiss it, lick it, suck it. Please my cock."
Agatha moaned softly as she was pushed onto her back, and merely stared at his cock for several moments, dazed from her own orgasm. It had been the largest she had ever had, and her mind was still cloudy, she was hardly awake at all, just like all the other girls who lay limp and covered in cum on the bed.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Come on," Alex ordered, and grabbed Agatha's face and pulled her closer, rubbing her face into the underside of her cock. "Start licking!" she ordered, holding her at her cock. "Kiss it! Suck it! Come on!"