Join our server on Discord

(A Silver and Zero production) Animators!
Luigi looked at the Toad and nodded his head, and put the plane on auto-pilot. "Show-a me, Toad. What is it? Did-a that-a creature follow us?" Luigi asked, walking to the back of the plane. Princess Peach was in her own private room on the plane, with the door locked from the inside. Of course, with Mike's Toad body, he should be able to walk in just fine.

((Link doesn't work, but I assume it's a bomb?))

------------

"Hmm?" Alex said, and suddenly a ball gag appeared in his hand. "Bad girl," the boy said, and suddenly the ball gag floated into the air, and shot forward, wrapping around Ino's head and hopefully shutting her up. There. Go on, Sakura, It's safe, and Master is right here to protect you, and don't forget to say the line, he said, as the ropes that held Ino stayed strong and unbreakable, even as she thrashed.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
(Ya, HUGE bomb)

Mike nodded and said "I suppose you could say that." As Luigi walked into the back part of the plane, Mike stopped and let him walk ahead. "There is something stuck on the wall, it looks like a tracker." He said, pointing to a black point on the wall. If Luigi walked up to look at it, he would suddenly find that the rag covering the floor in front of it, wast just a rag. Mike had hacked a whole into the plane and covered it with a pane of thin glass and a rag. When Luigi stepped on it, he would fall through it and right out of the plane.

-----------

Sakura nodded and walked up to In and wrapped her arms around her, kiss along her jaw line. I've masturbated to the thought of this, Ino. Making love to the girl I've loved since I was a little girl." She whispered before kissing the ball gag, and then slowly moving her kisses down to her breasts, kissing and sucking each one. Ino blushed hard and protested behind her gag but could do nothing as Sakura took her perk nipples into her mouth.

Ino moaned and blushed even harder, feeling Sakura's tongue working over her needing tits, pulsating with pleasure from every lick and nibble. And then, all to soon, Sakura moved on, kissing her way down her stomach, her hands gently running down Ino's back and turning her on even more. Sakura kissed all the way down to her belly button and then suddenly began to french it, licking it deeply and drawing some moans and shivers from the bound girl. She then reached Ino's neatly trimmed muff and smiled. "I should have known." She said with a sly grin as she kiss the muff and then lightly blew on Ino's wet pussy.
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"What? Whe-AHH!" Luigi had fallen for the evil man's trick, and fell through the rag. He was saved only by his hand holding on to the edge, and he looked up at Mike Toad, his grip loosening every second. "T-Toad! What's going on!?"

---------

"Aww...How cute?" Alex smiled, before walking over and tapping on Ino's forehead. This created a new mental link, separate from Hinata's and Sakura's. So, Ino, do you like it? Is this what you've dreamed about? Sakura dominating you? Or would you prefer dominating her? Sorry, but naughty sluts like you have to be punished, Alex's voice laughed within Ino's mind. You have no chakra, you can't move, and your will power will soon shatter. Then, you will be mine, like Sakura, like Hinata...and one day soon, like Tsunade.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Mike smiled down at Luigi who was no doubt cutting himself on the glass edges of what he had gripped. "I dont know! Maybe that monster can teleport and shape shift! Maybe he is even on this very plane right now, disguised as a toad, planning on killing you!" He transformed into his human self and laughed. "Bye bye plumber." He then stopped had on Luigi's hand.

--------------

Ino screamed inside her mind. You wont get away with this! We are strong and we will be rescued! Naruto will come for Sakura, Tsunade will come for the village, Negi will come for Hinata, and Shikamaru will come for me! And that not counting all those who would follow them! You are going down you bastard! Suddenly her thoughts fluttered as Sakura blew over her pussy again. "What a lovely pussy you have Ino...I wonder how you taste..." Ino shook her head frantically, begging Sakura not to behind her gag, but didnt even slow her down.

Sakura's tongue dragged up Ino's slit teasingly slow, before it came all the way up and tickled her clit. Ino swooned and tears collected in her eyes. Her nipples were hard, her skin was hot, and her pussy was wet. Her body had betrayed her completely, and there was nothing she could do about it.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
You really think so? I have limitless chakra, as does my army of clones. I have sleeper agents in your village, and Temari's. I have a super powered Hinata under my control, who adores me. I have a loyal Sakura, as my lover and pet. I have Sauske Uchiha under my thumb, who is willing to do anything as long as I can beat him. Not to mention I can do any jutsu, and create any jutsu with my mind. I'm so powerful, I can create solid matter out of my chakra. You really think they can beat me? Alex asked. Sakura, begin fingering her. Two fingers for now. Also, say, "I know it's hard at first, Ino, but soon, you'll love Master, just like I do and Hinata."

-----------

"NO! You won't get-a away with-a this! You woooooon't!" Luigi screamed as he fell down, into the ocean below. "AHHHHHHH!!!"
Ino whimpered but didnt answer, or couldnt as Sakura slowly inserted her fingers into her snatch. Ino cried out a little and began to cry, shaking her head at Sakura, begging her to stop. "I know it's hard at first, Ino, but soon, you'll love Master, just like I do and Hinata." Ino whimpered at her words and moaned as Sakura slowly began to pump the fingers in and out of her, bumping her virginity each time. Sakura then reached up and began to kiss and suck on Ino's left breast as he fingered her at the same time, making Ino swoon and moan uncontrollably.

----------

Mike smiled and typed up something on his keyboard and suddenly a million new hungry sharks were born in the ocean bellow. He then typed something else and attached lazer beams to their heads, just to be safe. He also gave the plane and advanced auto pilot and a new destination. He then transformed back into toad and began to search for the princess. He found the room and knocked on the door softly. "Princess, are you OK?" He asked.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
((....Sharks with Laser beams? Have you been watching Austin Powers?))

Mike Toad could see Peach's eye looking at him through the peephole and opened the door to reveal a beautiful, and pink room. "Yes, Toad. Is everything okay Are we almost at Isle Deflino?" she asked.

----------

As Alex watched Sakura please her rival's pussy, he unzipped his pants and his cock jumped out, no longer held down by his pants. He walked to the pink haired girl and rubbed his cock against her pussy, before slowly pushing into her, being gentle with Sakura, as his hands began to rub and squeeze her tits. Keep going Sakura, lick and finger her as much as you can. Say, "It feels so good to be Master's lover, Ino. I know you'll love it, and you'll love him, just like you love me." he ordered as he slowly pushed deeper and deeper into Sakura's pussy
(Which peach is better? 1234 )

"Almost, but Luigi thought I should stay here to keep you company." He said as he waited for her to let him step in. He wanted to see how large her room was, what was in it, and what she was wearing as well as anything else he could use for his fun. Assuming that peach was like she was in all the video games, she wold sweet, Naive and innocent, a perfect target.

-----------

Sakura moaned and gasped as she was penetrated and as her breasts were groped. She moved up and down on his cock slowly, moaning into Ino's breasts as she licked and sucked them, fingering Ino a little faster and using her thumb ti stimulate her clit. "It feels so good to be Master's lover, Ino. I know you'll love it, and you'll love him, just like you love me." In shook her head weakly but could hardly hear what was being said over her own muffled moans. She was grinding her and gyrating her hips against Sakura's fingers, losing control and helplessly wanting more. Sakura brought a little gasp from her rival as she went as deep as she could go without breaking her Hymen. Ino was lost in her pleasure as Sakura manipulated her body and mind.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
((Number one))

The rule, as stated earlier, was pink. There was a large, queen sized pink bed, a large, pink couch, a portrait of Peach, with Mario and Luigi by her side. A window, to look out the plane, a coffee table near the couch, with a flower on top to add a little nature to the room. A pink roof and floor, with pink walls with little pictures of peaches on it.

"Of course, come in," Peach smiled, motioning Toad in. "Lock the door behind you," she added as she walked over to the coffee table and took out a teapot and cups. "Tea, Toad?"

--------------

Keep going, Sakura. Keep going until you think Ino is about to cum, then pull back. I want you to torture her, by not letting her cum, Alex said, moaning as he fucked Sakura's tight pussy, and played with her large tits, his hands squeezing and rubbing the large, fleshy orbs.
Mike smiled as he came in and sat at the table. "Thank you princess.." He said, and took a cup for himself. He sipped it and when peach turned around, either to stow her tea or to get her own cup, he would transform back this normal self, so that when she turned back he would be in his human form, which a few adjustments. Although Mike was not out of shape in his normal body, he was a computer freak and so his skin was pale and his physic was less than ripped. Now that changed, and as she turned and saw him, his feet up on the table and his eyes closed as he savored the Tea, he would turn to look at her and say "Mmm, tastes like peaches."

--------------

Sakura paused for a moment and thought, But master, thats so mean... But still she would not disobey him and continued. Sakura began to moan in rhythm with Alex's thrusts, and Ino did the same with Sakura's fingers. She began to tighten her pussy as she was about to cum and Sakura pulled back, and came hard from her master's attention. "S-Sorry master." She said as she arched herb back and came hard, her breasts still in his hands as he held her up since her legs gave out. Ino screamed with frustration and shame as she closed her eyes and thrust her hips forward, trying to get off somehow.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)