Join our server on Discord

(A Zero and Silver Production) The Unforeseen Stay
All the tentacles connected, and none of them did anything. His full body armor took the blows from the flesh appendages as though someone had hit him three times with a wad of bubble gum, and his stance was solid and unmoving. He slashed at the tentacles with his sword, curved and wickedly sharp, and followed up by throwing the half a man he still had in his hand right at Alex.

----------

Ren screamed in unmatched pain as her delicate double jointed legs were broken. She cried out and tears filled her eyes as she looked down at her crush legs. "Your i-insane!" She yelled, trying to crawl away, using her tied hands as one large one to try to scoot to some kind of safety. her response to pain had a better effect than her response to sexual pain and pleasure, or at least better than fucking her and fisting her ass.
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The massive man sliced one of Alex's tentacles, but he used the other two to grab the half body and threw it back at the large man. He then used his tentacles to shoot down and wrap around the man's legs and pulled on them as hard as he could with the two appendages.

--------------

Hunter looked at Ren and gasped, taking slow breaths. "Say...Mike is your Master, and I will heal you. I know a few light spells, that can help you heal those wounds. Please, don't make me hurt you anymore. I hate hurting a beautiful woman like this," he growled. "Just say it...Mike is my Master. Say it...Please, Ren. SAY IT!" he begged/ordered.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Ren cried softly as she dragged herself away from him, her legs mangled behind her. "You...bastard..." She cursed through her sobs. "I will never submit to you or any other man, never!" She swore, trying to break the bonds tying her hands together. "Get away from me!"

-----------

The body hardly went anywhere and the knight shouldered past it. But soon found her feet caught. Instead of struggling against the tentacles, he charged forward, which, because Alex is pulling, caused the human to go off balance and then be knocked onto his back as the night shouldered him hard. He then placed his blade right on his throat. "Do or die spell caster." He warned.

Suddenly however, he was lifted off the ground and began to float. "What trickery is this?" Hi growled as he tried to find what was causing it. Serenity pocked her head out and said "Run now master, I can only hold that spell for a few seconds!"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
((Her feet?))

Alex nodded and released the large man's feet and grabbed the bad of fruits and ran down the hall, and made a quick, right turn. "Good job, Serenity!" he said, taking another right turn. "How did you do that?"

--------------

"Ren...Why? I can't fight Mike, you know I can't. I must save Grace! Don't you care about an entire kingdom? She owns an entire kingdom! They need her! If you don't sacrifice your life for Grace, they will all die!" Hunter shouted, exaggerating the truth a bit. "Stop fighting me! I need Grace, her people need Grace! She has never hurt anyone her whole life! She sacrificed herself for another! Why can't you do the same!?"
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
"Im not Grace Sovereign damn it!" Ren screamed back. "and I will never submit to anyone! NEVER! I am one of only a few left of my race, if I do not come back then we will be that much closer to extinction! Does that mean nothing to you?!" She leaned against the wall and continued to struggle, trying to work her arms loose.

-----------

Their was a loud thump as the knight hit the floor and then the sound of iron clad steps. But he could not chase after Alex, not in full armor. Soon the noise faded and Alex had escaped.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Compared to Grace? It means nothing," he growled, and lightly held her right leg. "Now Ren. One last chance. Who is your Master?" he said, and if Ren, once again refused to say Mike, he would squeeze her right leg with his hands.

------------

Alex continued to run for a few more minutes, before falling against a wall. "Good job, Serenity. We should be safe now. Here, eat up," he said, handing her a mushroom, and taking a juicy apple for himself, and began to eat. "How did you do that, by the way? Lift him in the air like that?"
"No man is my mas-AHHHHHH!" She screamed as Hunter squeezed her broken leg. "Stop! Stop it!" She cried out, clawing the floor beneath her until her fingers bled. When at last Hunter did stop she would go limp once more and begin to pant hard, her heaving breasts a sign of her utter pain. She coughed weakly and groaned but other wise said nothing.

----------

Serenity once again disappeared in the pocket with the mushroom, suddenly forgetting all about the knight, thinking how lucky she was that she got to eat twice in a day! She nibbled at it and only popped her head up to answer her master. "Im a fairy, so naturally I can do magic. Its not very strong mind you and even a wizard's apprentice could undo it with a snap of his fingers. But if they cant despell it then it does last for a few minutes..."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Alex smiled as she ate and he stood up. "Good to know. Any other spells you can do?" he asked as he stood up and continued walking once more.

-----------

"All you have to do, is call Mike your Master, and I'll heal you," Hunter whispered. "Come on, Ren. Don't make me hurt you more. Say it."
"Um, only a few, and Im not sure I can do them anymore." She said with a little blush. "None of my masters like it when I use magic, not unless they can do better magic, and then they always hate it when they do spells that they dont teach me." Suddenly she looked up again. "Someone else is coming....Oh no...I think its that big man again!" she whimpered, hiding in Alex's pocket. Suddenly, around another corner walked in yet another armored warrior, but this one was distinctly different from the other. First and most obvious of all, it was a she, not a he. And second, her armor was much much more....crude (Add a hermit, and thats not what she looks like). Secondly, her Double D bust draw more attention than her blood soaked club, though not much since it literally was blood soaked. And thirdly, when she removed her helmet, probably to get a better look at alex, her face was gorgeous. She raised her club and pointed it at him and said "You! Sorcerer, where have you brought me!" The same scenario as before seemed as though it were about to play out save for one small detail. As she walked, it was clear she was much faster and agile in her lesser armor than the man before her. If Alex ran, she may very well catch up and kill him.

(Think he can Take Cassandra when hunter almost couldnt?)

-----------------

"Nooo....please...no more...." Ren begged softly, nearly defeated as she lay on the floor. "I will be your slave...but please...dont make me...go to him...he is not stronger." Ren valued strength, conviction and honor. Mike had none, and Hunter had at least more than him. IF she must be enslaved to one of them, then she wanted it to be him. But Mike, she didnt even want to hear his name ever again. "Please...have mercy...." She begged, her trapped leg aching horribly, her toes twitching a little from the pain.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Ren....Compared to Grace, I do not care for you. I love her, and I don't love you. You are nothing, compared to Grace, I have told you that, haven't I?" Hunter said, and suddenly gently placed her legs on a pillow. He then grabbed her arm, and looked at Ren. "Please, Ren, make it easy for yourself. Call Mike your Master...."

-----------

"Why does everyone think I'm..." Alex sighed, before smiling and looking at the woman. Within seconds, his tentacles suddenly shot at the woman, and he knew full well that the woman was fast, so he shot a tentacle at her from each angle. If one could get her, so could the others.