Join our server on Discord

(A Silver and Zero production) Animators!
((Alex is evolving! Alex has evolved from Nicest Rapist to loser!

Alex:...OH WHAT THE HELL!?

Fine, Nicest Rapist evolved to Anti-Hero

Alex: Yeah))

"Princess! Someone is attacking the castle!" Toad screamed. "Do not-a fear Princess! I shall deal with him!" Mario declared with his thick Italian Accent, before running off. As Mike tore his way to Peach, he was suddenly met with a fireball, being thrown right at him. "Stop-a right there! Who-a are you and what do you want?!" Mario asked, standing between Mike, and the room where Peach, Luigi, and Toad were in.

------------------

Say, "I've learned my true place in the world. As will you." Rub her pleasure spots, look for where she is really sensitive. Kiss her neck, lick her nipples, squeeze her ass, softly kiss her lips. As you do this, say "I know you want me, Ino, just like I've always wanted you. That's why you didn't bite my tongue while we were kissing. All those wasted years against one another for Sauske...I love you, Ino Yamanaka. I've always loved you." Then kissed her again, but this time, only use one arm to hold her, and use the other to squeeze and rub her tits. If she bites, you can pull away, but try to hold the kiss as long as you can again
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Mike laughed as he saw the diminutive plumber standing before him. "Haha-...Holy shit." Mike said, noticing that his laugh was the exact same as the creepy bowser laugh. "That aside...Move away plumber, the princess is mine. If you dont, I will kill you." He balled his hands into fists and prepared for the fight that was sure to come.

-----------

(Wasnt Sakura naked? If not then what is she wearing?)
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
((Smacks head) Whoops Edited))

--------

Mario glared at him before shooting another fireball from his hand at Mike. "Come on!"
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
"I've learned my true place in the world. As will you." Sakura said matter of factly, She then began to kiss all along Ino's collar bone, her hands roaming her body, touching on everything at least once. Ino gasped and tried to struggle, which only made it worse due to her ropes. "Stop! Please Sakura...dont do this." She moaned softly in defiance. Sakura chuckled and brought her head up so that their lips were only inches apart.

"I know you want me, Ino, just like I've always wanted you. That's why you didn't bite my tongue while we were kissing. All those wasted years against one another for Sauske...I love you, Ino Yamanaka. I've always loved you." Ino gasped and Sakura took the chance to kiss her full on the lips. Ino again tried to pull away but could not and cried out into the kiss as he breast was fondled. Ino again didnt bite, and after the first minute passed, began to kiss back shyly but lovingly. The blush on the blond girls face as she kissed her rival was adorable, and didnt cease, even after Sakura ended the kiss.

------------

Mike laughed and grabbed the fireball with his hand, crushing it. "Is that what you call a fireball? Thats a match head at best!" Mike pulled his arms back and thrust his head forward. "I will show you real fire!" Extreme heat suddenly filled the room as Mike's jaws came alive with licking flames. He fired them at Mario, intending on killing him in once shot. (That doesnt mean you have to kill him by the way, Mario isnt a wuss)
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
((BRB in 20 min))
Using his amazing leg strength, Mari lept into the air and hopped on Mike's head, and jumped into the air again. "Nice-a try!" he said, before firing more fireballs down on Mike from the air, and then landing behind him.

-----------

You're doing a great job, Sakura. Now hug her, tightly and try to sound as sad as possible. If you could bring in a few tears, that would be great. Say, "I knew it...I knew you loved me! I knew it. I used to cry so much, because I always thought you really did love Sauske and not me. I...I always thought you would hate me, if you found out how I really felt about you. But then...Master took me away, and at first I hated him. I thought he would just hurt me, and at first he did, but I deserved it. Eventually, he showed something no one ever has. Love. He loved me, Ino, and he promised if I loved him back, he would help me gain your love. I love you Ino! I love you so much!" and now smile and kiss her again, passionately, and after, say, "And I know you love me."
Mike growled as he felt the fireballs move up his back. "Hold still you pipe cleaner reject!" He growled as he turned around to face him. Mike blasted five more quick shots of fire from his mouth, from up to down so he could not simply jump over him again and charged in, intending on crushing mario with his bare hands.

-------

Sakura then hugged Ino and held her close, some tears forming in her eyes. "I knew it...I knew you loved me! I knew it. I used to cry so much, because I always thought you really did love Sauske and not me. I...I always thought you would hate me, if you found out how I really felt about you. But then...Master took me away, and at first I hated him. I thought he would just hurt me, and at first he did, but I deserved it. Eventually, he showed something no one ever has. Love. He loved me, Ino, and he promised if I loved him back, he would help me gain your love. I love you Ino! I love you so much!" Ino looked away, still blushing hard. When she looked back Sakura pressed her lips against hers again and Ino allowed her a little passage, but not much.

"Look...Sakura..." She said softly after the kiss was finished. "I..Im really confused right now. I have to think this through. Maybe I do love you....but before I can even think about that, we have to get out of here. Please Sakura, if you love, if you really do, untie me please. I cant put myself in front of Konoha, I cant. Please, we can leave together, but we have to go." Sakura hesitated, wondering if she should say the last line now and waited for her master to tell her what to do.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Mario suddenly pulled out a golden cape and swaved it in front of the fireballs, suddenly they spun around and flew back at Mike, hitting him. With the fireballs now attacking Mike, Mario did a side flip, once again dodging Mike.

((Heheheh...You're getting beaten up by a plumber))

------------------

Look into her eyes, and whisper, "Ino...If you love me, if you care about me, you won't take me away from my Master. I need him, I don't know how I ever lived without him. I need him like I need you. I love you both, and he promised me if I stayed with him, I would have you. Please Ino, I love you, but I also love Master. I need you both," and then kiss her again, but this time use one hand to rub and squeeze one of her tits, and the other to rub against her clit. I'll be making my entrance soon, by the way.
Mike growled as he was blasted by his own stronger flames. "Fine, you wanna play rough Smash broes style eh?" Suddenly make began to grow enormously large and blocked off the passage so that mario was in front of him and the others were behind. "Dodge this plumber!" He yelled as he charged his most powerful fire breach attack. Even if mario could somehow deflect his attack, it would only hit Mike and then wipe out peach and the others behind him. In a blaze of fury and destruction, he nearly ripped the castle in half as he burned everything in front of him into ash and molten stone.

---------

Sakura looked deeply into Ino's eyes and kissed her lips lightly before saying "Ino...If you love me, if you care about me, you won't take me away from my Master. I need him, I don't know how I ever lived without him. I need him like I need you. I love you both, and he promised me if I stayed with him, I would have you. Please Ino, I love you, but I also love Master. I need you both," Ino shook her head and said "No, please Sakura, why him over me? Why him over all your friends? He captured and raped us! He is a monster! Please, please let me go Sakura, you can stay here with him but please let me g-" She cut off as Sakura once again kissed her. Sakura's hands suddenly began to run along her body, over he back and across her stomach until finally they reached Ino's tits and clit, and she began to play with them. Ino protested and moaned into the kiss but was powerless to stop her. Her body began to react against her will and she moaned softly into the kiss, which she was unconsciously retuning.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Keep kissing her, Sakura. I'm coming in and with that last message, Alex walked into the room. He watched as the two girls kissed, and that created a noticeable bump on his pants. Come to Sakura. he mentally ordered. "Hello Ino. I see you and Sakura have been enjoying yourself. My name is Alex, but you will call me, Master."

-----------

Mario's eyes widened, and he suddenly held up a some ball in his hand. A Smash Ball. He crushed it in his hand, and suddenly a similar, massive blast of fire hit Mike's. He hoped two powerful blasts of fires would nullify each other out for the most part, but even if they did, he would be very tired after using his Final Smash.
Mike's eyes widened as he watched as his blast was held at bay by another. He growled dug deeper and deeper, unable to use his hands to hack. Still, he was a hacker and his power was beyond compare. His hands thrust forward and suddenly an exact replica of Mario's blast burst forth from each. With his own attack and two of Mario's final flashes joined as one, he overwhelemed Mario's defense.

---------

Sakura looked up and Ino whimpered softly. "What...what have you done to her!?" She yelled as she regained her senses. "You bastard!" She screamed , struggling again, with ineffective results. She gasped and stopped, biting her lip. "Bastard! Bastard!" She screamed, beyond angry at how helpless she was.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)