Join our server on Discord

(A Silver and Zero production) Animators!
The old Sakura would have cried, would have begged for an abortion, for mercy. This was not that Sakura though. Instead, she let out a passionate, joyous moan as she came multiple times as once. One, two, three...her mind went numb at her fifth orgasm. "Thank you! Thank you, Master! Thank you Slugo! Thank you both! I'm your dirty whore, I swear to be yours forever, Master! Fuck Naruto! Fuck Kakashi! Fuck Sauske! Fuck Konaha! I don't care about the past anymore, only my Master!" the girl screamed as her body shook with another orgasm, before she went limp, a smile on her lips, as she laid down.

-------------------------

Alex held Sakura close, and screamed, "OUT!" The clones jumped away from Hinata and obeyed, knowing not to disobey the original. They practically ran out the door, and slammed it behind them. Alex locked the door, and looked at Hinata. "Hinata, are you okay?" he asked, leading Sakura to her. "Hinata, I'd like to introduce you to your fellow slut. You know her as Sakura Haruno. Sakura meet Hinata, your fellow slave," he introduced, taking off Sakura's ribbons and bows, feeling the pink haired girl's butt and breasts.

--------------

The clones in Ino's room smiled, before walking up to the girl and beginning to undress her, cutting off her clothing, but being careful not to cut the ropes. "Bitch looks hot," one said. "Agreed. Want my advice, Ino? Don't try anything when the boss comes around. He can either be a source of pleasure for you, or a source of pain. Your pick," the other laughed as he groped Ino's tits.

--------------

The two guards in Tenten's room stared at her body, doing more staring of her body then watching out for any tricks. "Man, bitch, you got a nice rack. Bet Master's going to make it grow even bigger though. You ever wanted F sized tits?" one smiled, an erection being noticeable as he imagined her with bigger tits. "And your ass...Your ass is going to be big and tight. You might want to consider growing your hair out, slut. Master likes sluts with long hair."

((What about Temari? (Looks back at my post....Oh.))
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Mike reached over and kissed her lips. "Good. Prepare for a simpler existence." Slugo soon made it out of her pussy and was placed back in the jar. Now All Mike needed to do was see if Sakura produced eggs that he could use. And by the way Sakura's stomach was slowly distending, he wouldnt be waiting long for results.

-------

Hinata watched as the others left and looked up at Alex. "Im alright...um...master." She said, blushing, not sure if this was the real Alex or not. Sakura shivered a little as the fine ribbons were removed. She then cried out a little as she felt a hand grab her ass and then begin to play with her breasts. She moaned a little and leaned into Alex.

Hinata only watched and blushed, already a little wet from her previous sessions.

-----------

Ino bit her lip as the clones began to cut away her clothing, thinking they meant to mark her in some way. She was more than a little surprised when suddenly she naked and being groped. Her B cup breasts had not grown much sense she was smaller, but they were perky and the perfect shape. She huffed and spat right into the offending clone's face. "Bite me. You and your master will never order me around! And stop touching me you sorry excuse for a pervert! Your only a clone anyways, I could beat you with my eyes closed, which is what I will do when I get out of here!"

-----------

"Oh ya?" Tenten said with a scowl. "How does your master like Kunai?" She suddenly pulled her hands out from behind her back, grabbing as scroll as she did. The scroll opened as she pulled it out and suddenly the whole room in font of her was ablaze with Kunai, so many that it would be impossible to dodge them all unless you went through the walls. Considering how many Kunai there were and how fast they were flying, there was little doubt that the clones would soon be put through the wall via Kunai rain, and everything behind that wall would be shredded as well.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Fuck!" one of the clones yelled as he, his fellow guard, and the two guards outside the room were injured. The four clones were all quickly killed. It seemed that Tenten was in the clear.

-----------

"Oh...touchy. Well see if you're like that when Master has his cock in your pussy? You a virgin, bitch? Well you soon won't be!" one clone laughed, before suddenly kissing Ino's lips. Before Ino had a chance to bite him though, he pulled back and licked his lips. "You taste good...What's wrong? Was that your first kiss?" he taunted.

-----------

"Hinata, come here please," Alex gently commanded. When Hinata did, he looked at the two and made sure they were face to face. "I want you both to understand, I am your Master. I own you, your bodies, your abilities, everything. If you disobey me, you will be hurt back. If you make me happy, then I promise I will give you pleasure and make your dreams come true to the best of my abilities." He then reached down and began to rub Hinata's clit and looked at Sakura, a confused look on his face. "Sakura...Can you speak?" he wondered as he teased Hinata.

--------------

While Alex had kept his calm, cool front for his girls, he knew all about Tenten breaking out. He quickly ordered a group of a dozen clones that had remained behind to deal with her. Knowing about her abilities made it easier, and half of the clone group clone made a large fan appear in their hands, copying Temari's abilities.

While six of them ran into the shed to deal with Tenten, the other half stayed behind, just in case plan A failed.

"We would advise you to stay where you are!" one of the clnoes yelled as he held an Iron Fan in his hands. "Or you will be beaten to unconsciousness! Master prefers uninjured sluts."

---------------

Sakura seemed to lay in a peaceful sleep, before moaning. "M-master...I can feel it!" she moaned. She moaned again and gripped on to anything she could get her hands on as she began pushing an egg out, not only one though. Soon another followed, and another until there were three eggs on the bed, and Sakura had felt another climax rock her body.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Tenten cursed and pulled out another scroll, covering the ground in spike traps. They could blow as much air as they wanted now, unless the floor came loose then those traps were not moving and having them cover the walls, ceiling and floor helped. She then turned and began to run down the other way, looking for a back entrance or a way to get to Ino, hoping the traps would buy her enough time.

--------

Ino blushed hard and cried out in frustration. She began to struggle again, but the course rope between her legs forced her to stop soon after she started. "You bastards! You wont get away with this! All my friends will save me, my village will save me! You cant keep me here!"

----------

Hinata moaned softly and hugged her master's arm, already very sensitive there. Sakura shuffled her feet for a moment before saying, "D-Do you want me to speak master?" Her words came out a little rough, as if she was having a little difficulty pronouncing them. She blushed and looked away, she didnt think talking would be part of her life anymore.

----------

"Wow, that was quick!" Mike said with satisfaction. "How do you feel?" He asked her, stroking her breasts, knowing that soon they would be full of milk. He knew that each egg would only produce more and more pleasure for her, and that she would lay at least six a day. He also knew that each of these eggs stole a bit of her chakra, and would continue to until it was all gone.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The traps did little to stop the clones as three of them threw their fans into their air, and the other three jumped on them. The fans were surprisingly strong enough to hold them, and the clones were able to use their chakra to lessen their weight and mass. "Where are you going!?" the leader of the three laughed as he fired a powerful gust forward. The clones behind him felt little of the wind, but if Tenten did not do something, she would be hit by a powerful gust of wind.

-----------

"Your friends!? Who? Your slutty Hokage? That whore, Anko? The bitch, Temari? Or...or maybe Sakura?" one laughed. "Haven't you heard? Master already has Sakura under his thumb! She's his little slut now." Suddenly a grin appeared on the other clones face. "Oh...Don't worry. I'm sure Sakura will still be your friend. I bet she'll lick your pussy and kiss your tits real nice..." he teased. "Haven't you always wanted that? To have Sakura as your bedmate? Fucking her and having her fucking you?"

-------------

"Of course! As your Master, I want you happy, warm, comfortable, and well fed. That is, as long as you are good. As long as you are a good love slave, you will be treated like my wife. Misbehave, and you will be treated like a bitch until you behave," Alex warned. "Now tell me, how much do you remember of your past? Do you remember a girl named Ino?" he inquired. He had hoped to use Sakura against Ino, and let the two love and pleasure each other when he couldn't.

-------------

"I...I feel like I...AHH!" Sakura moaned as yet another egg came out and she enjoyed another orgasm. "Master! I love it! It feels amazing being your slut! Having Slugo's eggs! I love it!" she moaned.
(Just a question, do you like Yaoi at all? Cause I was thinking of maybe adding a little for the nest world)

Tenten grunted and screamed as she felt across the room and smashed hard into the wall. "Ohhh." he groaned as she began to get up, grabbing a scroll and holding it up. "St-Stop!" She commanded. "This scroll will summon up twenty bombs all at once! In this enclosed space it will kill all of us and blow up the building above us as well. If you want to live, or at least keep your house and me intact, then dont take another step!"

-----------

Ino blushed hard and didnt answer. She decided to try to tune them out until she got a plan. "Fuck you." She said as she rolled onto her side, her back facing the clone.

-----------

Sakura looked down in shame and shook her head. "I...Im sorry master. I dont have a past. You are all there is." She looked thoroughly sad now. "Im sorry Im so useless master." She said softly.

-------------

"I know you do. Im going to take you inside the room now, and I want you to tell Ino how much you love it." Mike said as he lifted her up, collecting the eggs as he did. He then walked inside his own room and looked around. "So, what have you girls been up to?" He asked, looking at where he left Ino.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
((Only Crossdresser yaoi. Only extremely girly boys. Also if you do, don't expect me to be nice to them like I am to girls. Chances are I'll treat them rather lowly. Eh. I'm a bastard :P

Also...nest world? Uh also...I don't want to play a sub yaoi. For yaoi, I only play dominate))

"Hey! Where you going?" one of the clones asked, and pulled Ino up so she was face to face with the other clone, who was now groping her tits. "You have, haven't you!? Been wanting to fuck Sakura for a while, haven't you?" he teased.

-----------

The three clones jumped off of the fans, but froze as Tenten pulled out the scroll. "Alright Tenten...We won't move. Now, what do you want?" the leader asked.

----------

"Don't be sad. Let Master make everything better," he smiled, and led the two girls to bed. His clothes disappeared, and he sat on the bed, his cock being semi erect. "On yours knees, both of you. Help your Master's dick grow. Kiss it, lick it, please it..."

-------------

((I forgot, what were Ino and Hinata doing when mike left them?))
(Next* world, and I figured as much. I have the same preference and I will gladly play the sub, I always do. Also, go back and read you lazy bastard!)

Ino wiggled and tried to escape but found that it only made her bonds rube her more vigorously, and so she was forced to hold still as the clone groped her breasts B cup breasts. "Shut up!" She growled. "You dont know what you are talking about! Sakura and me are Rivals, not lovers, not even friends!" She didnt want to drag Sakura into this, she was trying to protect both of them.

-----------

"I want to talk to you, the real you! If any of you get any close, even an inch closer, I kill us all and everyone else down here! I wont talk to a clone, I need proof Im talking to the real bastard!" Tenten was not going to move an inch on this. She had to find a way to negotiate, and if the clones actually brought Alex down there, she could always kill herself and take him with her.

------------

Hinata and and Sakura were quick to oblige and soon were licking and kissing away, occasionally frenching each other when they slipped off the sides or with his dick between them.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
((No.....Fine. (Leaves to go check) Jerk))

Ino was still giving birth to her eggs, moaning as she laid there like a dummy, limp and weak, a wondrous smile on her features as she gave birth to yet another egg. Hinata was asleep on the floor, awaiting her Master's return.

((I think that's it...))

---------------

"Bullshit! I bet you've masturbated to the thought of her licking your pussy! Or maybe, you want to lick her pussy? Be her little slut and slave? Well don't worry. Maybe if you're good, Master will let you own her!" one clone smiled, before kissing Ino's lips, the other holding a kunai to her neck. "Kiss him back!" the kunai holding one ordered.

--------------

"Of course, of course..." the leader clone nodded, sending out a telepathic message. Suddenly Tenten would feel a pair of hands try to grab her from behind, she would notice these arms had a very familiar set of spikes on them.

The clone leader had sent a telepathic message to Ino's guards outside her room, and they had snaked up behind her. The two snaked up behind her, and attempted to paralyze her before she could do anything. All they needed was one touch to paralyze her...

--------------

Alex moaned as he felt the two girls lick his cock, and his dick grew in size as he watched them french kiss each other. "From now on, you two will love each other, almost as much as you love me!" He then laid down on the bed and moved up on it. "Hinata! Put your pussy on my face so I can lick it. Sakura, you have the honor of riding my cock. You can take it at your own pace, for being such a good slut, I also want two to face each other and kiss the other like you're kissing me!" And as soon as Hinata's pussy neared his lips, he licked and sucked away on it.
"Having fun Ino?" Mike said as he walked in, making another bed with stirrups appear and placing Sakura into it, locking her feet into the stirrups. He then turned to Hinata and smiled, picking her up and laying her on the bed. "Hello my favorite slut." He said softly as he played with her breasts.

--------

Ino shut her eyes tightly as she was kissed and shuddered as she felt the cold steel of a kunai at her neck, followed by the order from the second clone. She shed a few tears and shook for a moment before she opened her mouth and allowed him entrance, her tongue waving around his, weakly kissing back, if at all.

---------

Tenten screamed and stabbed the clone in the face with a concealed kunai, but could not avoid the spike. Already she could feel her muscles cramping and ceasing their function. So as quickly as she could she used her Kunai and cut herself deeply, sinking the kunai into the flesh of her left arm, bleeding out all the poison. She panted heavily as she faced her new foe, the remaining clone. She was bleeding badly from her left arm now, which hung uselessly at her side, but she had what she needed, blood, and one arm. The scroll in her hand began to wave threateningly. "Get away or I kill us all now!" She screamed, her panic stricken eyes telling them that if she was attacked even once more and it failed, she would blow them all to kingdom come.

-----------

Hinata blushed slightly as she straddled Alex's face, and gasped as she felt his tongue eagerly lick away at her most intimate area. Sakura was a little more hesitant, and took a little while to position herself above his cock. She then slowly began to lower herself onto it until it was about an inch in. She moaned, being very sensitive after her ordeal, but the moan was cut off as Hinata grabbed her and kissed her passionately.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)