Join our server on Discord

Bleach: Last Stand.
OOC: Sorry for being late, my notebook was at my sisters house.

IC:
*Office*

The feline trrembled slightly at Kazan's treatment "Yeah, just like that" Rina said as she continued sucking Kazan's dick from tip to base swirling her tongue all around it "Ahn!" A soft maon came out of her mouth as she notices the butterfly coming in from the window "Hmm?" She holded her hand high as the butterfly landed on in "Tch! We got work to do, but first..." She stood up with quick agile movements above Kazan "Time for the main show" The sticky liquid coming from her vagina started going down her leg as she started fingering herself for a moment before took her position stick Kazan's meat-pole inside her moaning loudly.
To see some of my artwork Click here
"Haaaaai!" Lizzy said to Shadow, standing up straight and raising her paw up like a child in kindergarten, "Can I go look for more snacks with nee-san, Snowball-san?" she asked with a big grin.

"Good, hopefully they will arrive soon so we can start designing our plan of operations." Zeke then said.

(Masuda Fortress)

Proto walked in after his master, staying close beneath him as he hovered on the way. "Hyouzen-sama," he intercepted the vizard on his tracks and made sure to speak to only him, "Is it prudent to be bringing along a Quincy? I believe their kind has allied with the Shinigami." He explained, "It would be unwise to keep unwanted company with us."

(Office)

"Wh-wha...?" A dazzled Kazan moaned in annoyance as Rina came off him, but then let out a very loud roar of bliss as he widened his eyes and trashed his head back, his claws gripping the floor as he felt Rina's womanhood engulf his dragon meat. "RRRAWR!" he growled, feeling his orgasm hitting him violently as he began ejaculating like a firehose inside of the catgirl's vagina.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
(Masuda Fortress)

Hyouzen thought about it for a moment before he replied to Proto, making sure the others couldn't hear him. "Lady Mindy knows her and despite a few Quincies allying themselves with the Shinigami, some still have bitterness towards them." The water dragon then grinned a little and added, "I also feel a certain potential in Lady Rei. She may help us greatly in our search for Aizen." He started walking towards through to the other side of the portal and the Hallow Forest before telling Proto one last thing, "In any case, do not concern yourself with her, Proto. Lady Vook can handle her if she is eager to make trouble for us."
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
OOC: Pawst please?
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OC: Who's turn is it?
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Yeah that's fine, and could you just call me Shadow?" Shadow asked, scratching his head a bit.

"Snowball-san?" Katt giggled slightly.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Nice, so what's the plan Shadow-taicho?" Salem asked with a barely hid grin.

"Uh..well, I-I'm just a kinda shy..." Rei answered Vook quietly before hearing Mindy "Oh! H-helo miss Mindy!" the young anthro mouse replied giving a quick bow "W-well...I got kinda scared with all the f-fighting earlier...then I notticed the p-portal and made my e-escape...."
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
OOC: Well, for the Captain group, we need to wait for Rina and her subordinate to reunite with the others, Lizzy needs to wait until Dea replies for her character.

The Vizard/Arrancar group is heading fine.

Overall, I believe the only ones we need them to post are Dea and Mercenary. I'll text Merc ASAP.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Ayame nods standing off to the side, waiting for Lizzy to lead the way, this entire place haveing changed vastley since her days in the protection squads. She wanted to go, but this was not really her fight and if she were to sue her pwoer it was anyone's guess how they would react to what she was and what she could do.
OOC: Merc said DaD wasn't letting him log in, so I'm not sure if he'll be able to post, but he told me to power play Rina for the sake of advancing the story. Let's continue.

IC:

(12th Squad's Office)

After they had finished with their session and Kazan was up and ready, Rina let the hovering hell butterfly land into her paw upon they were fully dressed up.

"What's the message, Captain?" Kazan asked sort of shyly, unable to stop blushing at what he had just done with her.

Rina giggled all cheerful and told the dragon "We're to meet with Shadow-taicho and the others at the lab. Seems like they've started an investigation on our culprits." She explained, getting a small nod from her subordinate, "Now now, Kazan-kun! Put up a smile and don't act so weary, you're young!" she laughed, before whisking away with shunpo.

"I just hope she doesn't mention this to anybody..." Kazan shivered, before also disappearing from the building.

(Lab)

"We'll be right back!" Lizzy then said, and practically dragged Ayame by her arm all the way over to the kitchen she had gotten the snacks from.

Little moments later, Kazan and Rina entered the lab after appearing in front of the open doors.

"Hello, everyone." The busty catgirl greeted with a smile, her plump red lips ascentuating her natural beauty, "My subordinates are almost done with giving the finishing touches to the remaining devices. What have you found out so far?" she inquired. And meanwhile, Kazan remained silently behind his captain.

(Kitchen)

"Oooh, look." Lizzy giggled as she reached up to grab a transparent jar full of cookies, "These look tasty!" she told Ayame, the guys who were supposed to be cleaning were too busy staring at the dragon with any opportunity they had when she'd bounce her chest.

(Hollow Forest)

"Sir." Proto awknowledged, while keeping a fair pace with Hyouzen as they penetrated the dark and loomy forest, it seemed too quiet for the biggest Hollow Nest, "It would not be surprising if that being has already consumed every Hollow in here."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad