Join our server on Discord

Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge)
(Immolatio: Inn)

Solia laughed along with him. "Yeah, you should watch where you're pressing," she scolded the wolf in a mock-angry voice. "As for sleep, I have to say I'm exhausted. Thanks for the massage, too. I don't think my muscles have felt this relax in a long while." The young spellcaster yawned softly and laid down while closing her eyes. "Good night, Faiz."

Outside, the wind continued to gust uncontrollably. A single blur of shadow passed the window. Whether it be an illusion created by the wind or fact, several pure white feathers floated gently in the air outside the inn window despite the powerful gale.

(Aqueorlitus)

Alexander smiled. "I suppose you are correct. Walking into this with a negative outlook will only serve to spell out our demise. Our elders usually warn the younger Restocasians about that. You are far more wiser than I first imagined, Mika." He took another bite of his food and chewed it slowly, taking in the strong taste of the honey.

The old lady chuckled once again. "This dragoness here is indeed smart. She knows good food when she tastes it."

A questioning look chanced upon Ariadne's face. "I don't know if intelligence has anything to do with determining whether something tastes good or not," the princess muttered inaudibly. She swallowed the rest of the food in her mouth and spoke for all to hear this time. "Um, yeah. Regardless, Mika is really smart, not to mention powerful. If anyone can get rid of those fools in the Aqua Castle, it's her."
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA

The wolf cuddles his lover closer so she can enjoy his body warmth for the entire night. "Good night to you too, princess...Have a good dream..." Faiz whispers before shut his eyes and fall asleep with his ears swiveled.

(Aqueorlitus)

"Oh..t-thank you..." A blush appeared on her cheek as heard such a sweet comment. She don't want to admit her intelligent level since she already used to work together with others rather than doing it alone.

"What I can say based on my own point of view, stress can make the food smells good, taste bad. It's all about what happen in our mind...." The dragoness stated as take another small slice of hotcakes and munch slowly. "I won't admit I'm powerful enough to do this task alone. Teamwork is the best option for me. People always said; one brain can't defeat many brains combined. So, we need your cooperation to get rid those fools in the castle and give the sunlight to the citizen of this town..." She smiled to Alexander and eat the rest of the food, before met both claws as she did back then. "Thanks for the food..."
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds

Solia was awakened by the sound of birds singing by the window of the inn room. As she opened her eyes, she was instantly blinded by the brilliant sunlight that poured through the glass and scoured the room in pale golden light. Carefully, she got out of bed and rushed to the window. All the gray clouds were gone now, and the sun had achieved its rightful place in the sky and was gentling cradling the town of Immolatio in its warm glow.

"So beautiful...," Solia whispered gently, completely awestruck from the sight. She also noticed that the wind had calmed considerably and now only a gently breeze made various scraps of paper dance in the streets.

(Aqueorlitus)

Alexander nodded as he finished his food. "Yes. I must say teamwork is our only option at this point in time. I mean, what are we even going up against? Who is our target?"

Ariadne drained the last of her milk shoved the remains of her last hotcake in her mouth. After chewing and swallowing, she answered. "Apparently, an orator, a jester, and a mystic. Travelling troublemakers is what they are."

"Well, there you have it," Alexander exclaimed. "It'll be a three-on-three battle. There's nothing I love more than fairness in battle, right?" The rain continued to pound the roof of the house mercilessly.

The OCA

Meanwhile, the wolf still sleeping peacefully with his body curled and form a big furry ball as cover his closed eyes with his paws from the bright sunlight that passed through his eyelids. At the same time, he tried to hide his morning erection from Solia's vision and let it to return back to it's hiding place. Normally he likes to wake up early, but this time he need to take some sleep to recover his lost energy, even though he able to escape from faint yesterday.

(Aqueorlitus)

Mika nodded, smiled. "In this three-on-three battle, you can choose which opponent you want to against with. But we can switch to battle against the other person. With good strategy and teamwork, we might defeat them in no time." She said in full of confidence, but still in doubt until she met the enemy. "So, shall we go now, or just wait...?"
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds

Solia smiled as she opened the window. The breeze was cool and relaxing as it hit her face and she closed her eyes to enjoy it. "Yay, this is great!" Solia exclaimed in a whisper. "I couldn't have asked for a better day to go out and explore." She giggled excitedly but quietly so she wouldn't wake her lover.

She looked back at the wolf laying in the bed and decided to lay down for a while longer. She listened for a minute, but it sounded like Ardeal and Aussa weren't awake yet. Carefully, the young spellcaster snuck back into bed and snuggled up to Faiz, burying her face in his soft fur.

(Aqueorlitus)

Alexander stood up. "I see no reason for us to stay any longer." He looked over to the old lady. "I appreciate your hospitality, but I'm afraid we must go. Keep an eye out for the sun. I'm sure you'll see it again soon."

Shrugging her shoulders, Ariadne arose as well. "I guess I actually agree with Alex."

The old lady smiled. "I'm sorry you have to leave so soon, but it's for the best. But before you go, I have a present for the two young girls." She vanished down a nearby hallway and the sound of a closet opening could be heard. When she returned, she was holding to umbrellas--both of them dark blue in color with a pair of demon wings skillfully crafted from a dark cloth were hanging of the handles. "To keep you dry, of course." She handed one to Ariadne and then offered the other to Mika.

The OCA

Faiz could feel something pressed against his soft fur and slowly open his eyes, before seeing Solia laying besides him. Gently yet carefully, he stuck out his big wolf tongue and lick her cheek, smiled. “Good morning, princess..” He said softly.

(Aqueorlitus)

Once the old lady vanished to get something, the dragoness arose from the seat, stretching her body before seeing old lady returned with two pair of umbrellas, and take one. “Oh, thank you…I want to use barrier to cover us from the storm, but thanks for this beautiful gift.” Mika said as plant a kiss on old woman’s cheek, smiled.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds

Solia giggled. "Good morning to you, too, my gallant knight," she said softly. "Did you sleep well? I hope the wind didn't keep you up."

Outside, several city workers were sweeping the trash off the streets that was scattered about by the storm.

(Aqueorlitus)

The old lady's smile never vanished. "Well, perhaps another use will occur to you for them." She glanced at Ariadne for a few seconds, and returned her kind gaze to Mika.

Ariadne bowed and placed the umbrella between her back and the bag of supplies she was carrying. "I appreciate your kind gesture and your hospitality. Look forward to seeing your city the way it once was." She opened the front door. The rain was as ominous as it was yesterday. The thunder crashed in the sky--a warning, perhaps? Regardless, Ariadne was on a mission.

Alexander said his thanks. "What? No umbrella for me?"

The old lady chuckled. "Sorry, dear. You sort of showed up a bit late to the party."

Alexander joined the girls at the doorway.

"If ever you wish to pay me a visit, I'll be here, okay?" the old lady said.

The OCA

"Yes, I'm having a good sleep...The strong wind is just a small matter...I can sleep even under heavy thunderstorm..." Faiz said as his big paws caress Solia's hair and cheek gently. "But I'll be cautious all the time just to protect our friends and someone I really love, princess..."

(Aqueorlitus)

"Well...we're off to go... We can't promise right now that we'll see you after this..."Mika stated as bowing her head to the old lady and open the umbrella before approaches Alexander.

"Want to share the space under the umbrella? I believe two umbrellas enough to cover us three from the rain..." The dragoness offered her claw to him, smiled. "In fact, we don't want you to fell sick later on..." From there, she shown her motherly-side, acting like Alexander is her son that she really cares of.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds

"I'm glad to have a lover so strong and willing to protect me," Solia swooned. "And I know that all of our friends will be safe with you around. Just, don't overdo it, okay? I don't know what I'd do if I lost you."

A knock came upon the door. "You guys awake?" Ardeal's voice penetrated through the door. "Meet us in the lobby when you're ready, okay?"

Solia sighed and clambered out of bed. "We shouldn't keep them waiting, right?"

(Aqueorlitus)

Ariadne opened her umbrella as well.

Alexander had scooted closer to the two women, but he didn't like Mika's tone very much. "I can take care of myself, you know," he replied. "But I appreciate your kindness, nonetheless." A scarlet blush appeared on his cheeks, and vanished just as quick.

"The castle is in the eastern part of town right?" Ariadne asked the old lady.

"How did you know?" the old lady responded.

"I think I can make it out through the rain," the princess said and pointed off into the distance.

Even with his increased vision, Alexander failed to see anything past the rain.

"Well, let's go," Ariadne said suddenly, breaking Alexander's concentration. "Mika, are you ready?" she asked the dragoness.

The OCA

"I promise I won't overdo it..." Faiz replied, plant a kiss on her forehead before heard the knock and Ardeal's voice on the door. He then gets off of the bed and stretch his slender furry body before comb and tied his long hair. "Come, let's go..." He said as lend his big paw to Solia.

(Aqueorlitus)

"If you say so, Alex.." With that, Mika approach Ariadne and give an extra space in between for Alexander under the two umbrellas. Somewhat, she was impressed of Ariadne's ability to see the castle through the heavy rain. It could give an advantage for them to navigate and avoid lost.

The dragoness look to Ariadne, smiled. "Yes, I'm ready at anytime...Let's get this thing settled today."
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds