Join our server on Discord

The Spire.
When Cyan was out of Mar's range of vision, he turned around to the others, it appeared that two were still sort of drunk, "Hmm. Maybe Dot went inside, but I don't think it would be good to go in with 'em in that state." He looked over to F'Nerah, "Any wise words of advice, o magnificient elder?" he mocked.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Your eyelids! They're SO attractive!" Lacia giggled at Ereth, squinting at him. She hiccuped cutely, then shook her head clear. "Hrhrmm... wow, I got taller-" She murmured, rubbing her eyes. "Oh! Ereth? Haha-" She blushed. "Can you put me down? I'm... fine now! I didn't do anything dirty while I was drunk, did I?"

"Oh. You sobered up. Pity." F'Nerah remarked dully. "I was going to suggest we dyed your violet."
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
"Sweet, just gotta go in then." Mar smiled a bit, "Hope there's a feast in there, cause I'm hungry like hell!" He growled playfully to the others, patting his own stomach a bit with a grin. "Though maybe we should find Dot first," he then said, undecided.

OOC: Action will start when we get inside, so move your asses, people!
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"I'm sure she's already in there," Shadow smiled, "She was with that other dragon wasn't she? And they're all heading here."

"A feast?" Katt smiled, lighting up, "Awesome, I'm starving. Hope they have a sushi bar."

"And some chicken." Kitt licked her lips.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Heh, nothing too dirty." Ereth chuckled, setting Lacia down on her feet, patting her head gently. "And thanks, you're pretty cute, too." he added with a grin.

"You're not the only one, Mar!" Vook giggled softly, her tail swishing back and forth. "There's more food than you can possibly imagine in there, but...I suggest we go find Dot first, before going off into there."
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Mar observed his surroundings, there were not anymore dragons anywhere else from the overwhelming amounts that had just been covering the streets of the pretty plaza. "Dot doesn't seem to be around." His ears folded back as he mellowed, and then put a claw on his hip while he scratched his head in deep thought, "Did she get mad at me 'cause of the Boxing match? ...Anyway, she probably is inside with all the others. Better join them." "Let's go, everyone." He concluded, and stepped into the cavern.

(Hollow Path)

"Creepy place for a party." The large dragon thought out loud as he looked around the path, the light too dim since the torches had been taken by the others on their way inside. Once he had reached the main room, the scenery changed to what seemed to be a dome-like structure encapsulating an ivory room with finely decorated tables of round and rectangular shapes, full of different treats and dishes of every kind. The other dragons around seemed quiet, however, and only the elders really stood out at the pinnacle of an impressive set of shiny stairs on the far opposite side from where Mar had come from. "This... is a celebtration?" He quietly whispered F'Nerah, not taking his eyes off the quiet crowd.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Wow, this is, kinda boring." Shadow yawned slightly from the dull 'party'

"Yay sushi!" Katt suddenly shouted as she bounded towards one of the tables, grabbing a large salmon in her mouth and smiling happily as she chewed on it.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Heh, Celebration doesn't always mean shouting, singing and music, Martin." Vook giggled softly at the hulking dragon as she followed. "This is the more quiet part of the celebration, you know, slow dancing and such. Speaking of which..." she added, putting a claw up in the air and twirling once, her body sparkling slightly as a lovely blue blouse appeared on her body. "Anyone want to dance?" she asked, smiling.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Kitt jumped into the air waving her arm excitedly, "I will, I will!" she shouted, her voice echoing through the halls.

"Who the, oh, it's you all again." Cyan sighed a bit as she spotted the group that was making the ruckus.

"Hey, Dottie, where'd you get off to?"

Cyan's eye twitched slightly, "You are so lucky we're indoors or I swear," she growled a bit.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Not good with slow dances." Mar scratched behind his neck with a sigh, "But." He suddenly appeared in front of Cyan, holding her down in his arms, mere inches from the floor, "I could try to remember some tango." He winked to the light-blue dragoness.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad