Join our server on Discord

Mistress of Ice (Crimson / Matt Ishida RP)
Jedrek gave another lustful growl he humped her at a steady speed. His member filled her snug pussy fully, rubbing against all her folds as their pre juices mixed together. "Mmmhhh...such a lovely pet..." The tip of his cock rubbed roughly against her G-spot while his claws continued to tease her smooth breasts.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
As soon as she felt his member rubbing against her G-spot, she widens her eyes and moans loudly as she hits her orgasm, releasing a torrent of cold juices that coat his member while her inner walls squeeze it tightly. "AHHMM..."
[Image: KuranKaname1.png]
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Hhrrr...p-pet...here it comes...ggrrahhh!" Thanks to her squeezing walls, Jedrek gave a orgasmic roar and climaxed hard, filling Shiva's folds to the brim with his warm dragon seed. He held her tightly and gave a few more humps as his orgasm continued.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"AHHMM..." The human of ice widened her eyes and moaned loudly again once she felt his warm seed inside her cold depths. "ohh..s-so great" was all that she was able of murmuring between moans, their mixed cum starts even leaking out. "mhh.."
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Jedrek pants softly and holds Shiva in his muscular arms, enjoying the afterglow with the icy human. "Mmhhh...I'm glad you loved it, pet..." He softly kisses the back of her neck. "Master enjoyed it as well, lovely."
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Shiva moans softly and smiles while looking back at Jedreck. "mhh and what will you do to the lil' cold pet here now master?" she asks softly, bringing her hand to his cheek and caressing it tenderly, still basket in the afterglow.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Jedrek murred softly from the feel of her hand before he started to himself out of Shiva's cold depths. "Mmhh...let me think about it, lovely pet. In the meantime, let's finish cleaning up, we made a mess when we had our fun." He chuckled a little before he helped clean away their juices.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"a really huge mess" Shiva added and giggled softly before poking her tongue out cutely. Smiling gently, she then lets the water soak wet her body again, before she starts washing her body gently. "But I loved the moment nonetheless master"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"As did I, lovely pet. I hope to have even more moments with you." Jedrek chuckled softly before he finished washing himself off, getting his black scales nice and clean. "Does my pet still need to shower or is she all clean now?"
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
She pours some water on her to completely wash her body and then smiles at Jedreck. "Nah, your pet just finished taking the shower" she replied cutely and then turns off the shower and gets out of the tub, wiggling her butt teasingly before then grabbing a towel and wrapping it around her body.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions