Join our server on Discord

In the Year 100X... (Crimson / Kyosan RP)
Ada panted softly as the last of her orgasmic juices flooded out, soaking Kyo's thick tail before her body finally calmed down. She held on tightly to the dragon for support while declaring softly, "K-Kyo...you're wonderful..."

"Y-Yeah...what she said..." Crimson took some deep breaths as her snug cunny released another small blast of juices before coming to a halt. She slumped against the ground and looked up weakly towards the dragon, giving a small smile.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Slowly relaxing as his orgasm soon came to a finish within Crimson, Kyosan slumped down against the vixen's back- slowly sliding out his tail from Ada's folds before bringing it up to his maw and giving it a soft suckle, before chuckling weakly. "Mmhh... and y-you both were wonderful t-too..." He growled happily, licking off the rest of her juices from his tail.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Ada cuddled against Kyo softly, her mounds pressing against his back. She nuzzled against the back of his neck before she asked him, "Teacher, are you still interested in another round? Your tail's nice, but I'd like to get closer to you, handsome." She smirked a bit before giving his balls a teasing caress.

"Hmmm, what about me?" Crimson had enjoyed the experience, but she wished to return to normal, feeling a bit odd as a female.

"Well, I could use the practice." Ada then gave Kyo's neck a playful nip. "Plus, I saw your reaction when I teased your rear, teacher. Perhaps you'd like to give your pet down there a chance to switch places for a little while?"
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Hmm... alright then. Also, you can practice the Gender Swap spell to change him back. Sounds like a very... verrry good plan..." The dragon cooed lightly, blushing gently from the feel of Ada pressed to his back once more and the tease to his orbs- his wag giving another eager wag. "I'm up for getting even closer to you, student... A lot... closer..."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Glad to hear that handsome." Ada smirked slightly before giving the back of Kyo's neck one last kiss. "Alright sister, get out from under Kyo. You wouldn't want me to change you back while he's inside you...to be honest, I'm not sure what would happen."

"Mmmhh...alrighty..." Crimson murred softly before pulling herself off of the violet dragon. She then turned around and smiled towards them both. "Okay, I'm ready."

"Excanosis-Aquisoma-Daite-Runei!" shouted Ada, managed to repeat the spell Kyo had used earlier.

At first, nothing seemed to happen, causing the feminine Crimson to suggest, "Um, maybe you should use it again?" Then she gasped as her body cracked slightly before twisting and flattening out back into a male form with light muscle and his pouch returned between his legs. He breathed softly out of his masculine muzzle before he told them both, "Well, I think everything's back in place. Are you ready, master?"
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Mhh... I'm always ready," Kyosan growled happily- curious at the turn in role, before then approaching Ada from behind; wrapping his arms around just under her mounds, and his shaft softly peeking out from in-between her legs, grinding against her folds. "Just as much as I'm ready to bond with my student." He chortled.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Ada giggled ever so slightly before she smiled towards the lusty dragon. "I look forward to it, teacher. Let us bond nice and hard." She started to wrap her arms around his neck softly while she murred from the feel of his powerful arms surrounding her and his teasing member below. "Mhhh...teaser..." Ada returned the favor and rubbed her pussy lips softly against his throbbing meat.

Crimson in the meantime started to mount above Kyo, wrapping his arms around his muscular body while his hips aligned with his. "Hehe, it's kind of nice being up here this time." He then pushed forward gently, prodding Kyo's tail hole with his erect pride. "Hhrrr...ready, master?"
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Mhh... I'm ready, pet..." Kyosan energetically murmured, continuing to rub his member eagerly against her grinding folds before inching himself a bit- aligning the head of his proud meat to her folds before slowly beginning to slide the length inside. Growling once again, his tail quickly lifted itself up, while his claws snuck their way up to Ada's chest and began to grope it softly. "Mmhhh... definately n-never tried this before..." He murmured softly.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Ada gasped sharply once Kyo's fleshy pride started to push apart her folds and fill her snug canal. "Mmhh...t-teacher...this feels nice..." She deeply murrs from the intrusion and his strong claws against her breasts, causing the nipples to become aroused while her paws hold him tighter.

Crimson gives another lustful growl as he gives Kyo's tail hole a few more prods before he finally penetrates the dragon's virgin rear. "Nnhhh...so tight, master!" The fox groans happily from the tightness around his meat as he pushes slowly forward, rubbing roughly against his insides.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Holding Ada closely and burying the last of his meat deeply upwards into her rosy folds, the dragon growled hardly as his ass was penetrated- his tail stiffening slightly before giving a satiisfied murr. "Mmmhh... ohh dammnn..." He blissfully growled, grinding his hilted meat inside the vixen while cupping and playing with her mounds with his claws- his maw moving to her neck before giving kisses and playful nibbles across the tender flesh. In the meanwhile- his ass had already clamped down on the intruding pride firmly, snugly wrapping around it and greeting it with warmth. "...T-This is d-definately new..."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds