Join our server on Discord

(A Zero and Silver Production) The Unforeseen Stay
Angy turned her head away and shook. "No...please...I didnt kill you...I just...I didnt want...please, just let me go, thats all I want, please!" She begged, her eyes full of tears. She fought back her moans as he continued to kiss her and play with her tits. "Please, leave me alone. I dont want to be a slave, I dont want to be a slave!" She began to strugle again, panicking anew as the reality set in.

------------

Ren moaned and nodded weakly and murmered "No...dont stop...feels good...please..." She was badly drugged, her eyes were not even in focus. She moaned and tried to rub herself against him. "Put it back...please..." she begged softly, wiggling cutely from desire.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Silvia, see if you can't calm her down," Alex ordered Silvia. "We'll let her choose what to do when I'm done..."

--------------

"Call me Master, and call yourself a slut," Hunter ordered, and he made his aroma come out of his body at full force. "Beg slut...Beg for Master's dick," he ordered, rubbing the head of his dick against Ren's pussy.
Silvia walked over to Angy and Angy screamed in terror as her mind was invaded. "No! Stop! Please, I will disappear! You wont ever see me again! Dont make me a slave! Dont make me a slave!" She begged before Silvia flicked her consciousness off like a light. Angy went stiff and then suddenly very limp. Her eyes half closed and she sat there drooling a little, awake bu unconscious.

----------

"Im a slut...ohhh....please put it back in master.." She begged drunkenly. "Oh....please...Im so close..." She pleaded with half closed eyes.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Hunter smiled and pushed his dick back in, and began to fuck her fast and hard. His hands played with her nipples, feeling her soft breasts, and squeezing them in his hands. He bended down and his wolf tongue licked her neck, up to her cheek, and then kissing her mouth.

-------------------

Alex pet the angel's head and kissed her neck and used his tentacles to begin to play with her tits, and rub her clit. "Better..." he whispered.
"Ahhh! So good....Oh p-please dont stop!" Ren moaned as she was fucked again. She moaned even louder as her breasts were grabbed and played with her. When Hunter began to lick her she eagerly opened her mouth and kissed back when he kissed her, moaning all the while. Her orgasm was fast approaching, soon she would cum.

-------------

Angy moaned softly as she was kissed and her body played with. She hardly moved, being unconscious, but her weak moans of pleasure told Alex that her body was indeed enjoying the treatment.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Hunter closed his eyes and imagined Grace was the one he was kissing, the one he was fucking. He imagined the two had just been married, and were madly making love, the noise of their love making echoing through out the castle they had lived in. The castle made of Angelo and Saxon unity.

Realization hit him like brick though, and he moaned as he felt his orgasm near. He suddenly pulled out of her, and his seed shot down, covering Ren's tits, and hitting her face. "Clean yourself," Hunter ordered.

---------

Alex smiled and pulled down his pants and his erect dick popped out. He kissed her lips, and played with her tits with his hands as he rubbed his hard cock against her pussy.
Ren moaned an came hard as he pulled out of her and covered her in his warm seed, soaking her fur. Ren simply moaned in response and began to go back to sleep. She was still heavily drugged and it was not like she could have cleaned herself if she wanted, since she was tied up.

--------

Angy moaned and her pussy moistened as he teased her with his cock. She was completely open to everything he could do to her, unaware of how her body was being used. Honey milk dribbled out of her nipples and she moaned into his mouth as he kissed her.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Hunter did not allow even a moment of rest. If he was to break her, then he needed to make her go crazy. So he pushed his dick back into Ren's pussy and held her tits as he began to fuck her again, just as hard and fast as before. "We are not done yet!" he grinned.

-------------

Alex smiled and suddenly a tentacle slithered out of his back and over to Silvia. It acted differently than the usual tentacle does. It rubbed itself against Silvia's leg like a puppy and then lightly rubbed it's phallic head against her cheek, a little bit of pre cum going on her. It then moved near her mouth, as though it was waiting to be pleased.

"Serenity, how do you feel? Is there any way you can have a little fun like Silvia is? I can make a small tentacle for you," he offered, before suddenly slamming his entire dick into Angy in one thrust.
Ren moaned loudly as she was thrust into again and slowly began to get aroused again. "Ahhh....ohh...so big..." She moaned, her furry breasts feeling delightful in Hunter's grasp. "Oh...So..good..." She moaned. She began to wiggle and struggle a little, wanting to have some part in the sex aside from lying there, but her bindings held her still. "Wha...why cant...I move?" She asked no one in particular.

---------

Silvia moaned softly as she felt the tentacle rub against her and happily began to lick it slowly when it came before her mouth. She was a good slave and pleasing her master was the most important thing in her life. Serenity was the same and although she was still very very weak, she nodded faintly and said "If master desires it..." She could hardly untuck her arms from the bed, and they trembled even as she did. She had not eaten anything in a long time and had yet to have a full meal.

Angy half moaned half screamed as she was suddenly penetrated and her virginity busted. "Ahhh!" She screamed, beginning to wake up. Silvia was quick to put her back to sleep though and so she simply let out a small groan and went back into her unconscious state. She moaned softly as she felt Alex's entire dick inside her small pussy.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"A good slave has to ask her Master for permission. They have to beg, and whimper for their Master," Hunter moaned. "Now beg Master to let you go," he ordered, between kisses to her neck. "Beg, slave."

----------

A very small tentacle came out of Alex's back, and it slithered to Serenity. It lightly massaged her body, and it was warm to touch, a comforting warm. It moved around Serenity until it stopped at her mouth.

Alex smiled and began to pull back, then thrust back into Angy, and continued this, going slow at first before soon going faster. "Mm...You're tight, Angy...And you're tits are so big...You'll make a fine slave for Mike," he whispered before kissing her lips.

The tentacle pulled away from Silvia as Alex's mind realized she was no longer his. He had planned to give her away...Silvia, do you still love Master? Even after he allowed you to be hurt by Mike? Even when it is his fault you were beaten so horribly? Do you still love me?