Join our server on Discord

The Spire.
"Plaza right, kay, meet you at... the place." Shadow shrugged a bit as he left the tent again.

*Plaza*

"Hey! Sexy blue dragoness, where are ya?" Shadow shouted, looking around for Dot.

*Beer Tent*

"I'm not drunk, I just have a shpeech impediment," Katt insisted.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Don't touch the goods and we'll get along fine." The silver dragoness teased, sticking her tongue out cutely as she shook Nero's claw for a few moments, before turning and following the others. "Won't be hard to follow me, will it?" she asked with a slight grin, swaying her hips slightly as she walked, teasing Nero with the view of her rump.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
"Lead the way, Mar." Nera smacked his butt playfully like one would a horse to get it running.

"Oh my gosh I'm so high up!" Lacia squealed excitedly as Mar picked her up. "Will I go splat when I fall off?"

"Claws off the goods, got it." Nero chuckled, following Vook closely. With the ceremony so close, the crowds of dragons were thinning out and heading for the shrine or where ever the ceremony was going to take place. It wouldn't be too hard to find Kitt, would it? It probably would be if he couldn't tear his eyes away from the dragoness' promiscuous rump! "I wonder if I can at least look at the goods?" He wondered to himself silently, his head swaying with Vook's hips.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Hehe...knew it would work. The silver dragoness grinned a bit as she looked over her shoulder to see Nero following her, giggling at his actions. "Men...they're all the same!" she giggled with a smile, trying to spot Kitt as she walked through the crowd of dragons.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
"Heeyyyy," A long orange arm popped out of a group of dragons, waving around, "Vookie? That you?" Kitt asked as pushed through the crowd towards the silver dragon, "Wow, I didn't realize dragon's dances were so hands on, and everyone here is so friendly, they helped teach me all kinds of fun dances." she grinned.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Wuh-? All the same?" Nero asked, blinking dumbly and shaking his head clear. "Hey Kitt. What've you been- hands on? Dancing? Friendly? Are you sure you were being taught how to dance and not being molested?" He asked. At least they've found her. Mission accomplished. Now he could go back to ogling Vook's assets.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
"Hehe, Nero's right." Vook giggled softly, sticking her tongue out as she pulled Kitt closer. "C'mon kitty, we've gotta get to the ceremony."
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
'I bet if i push ya, you'd go splat all over Mar's feet. Wanna seeeee?' Daisy said, clambering over Katt towards Lacia.

all i ever wanted was the world.

"Actually I asked them, they said it really was just a traditional dragon dance," Kitt smiled, "Want me to show it to you?" she asked.

*Beer tent*

"Hey, watch the fur," Katt wiggled around a bit in Mar's grip as Daisy climbed over her.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Rawr, hey!" Mar playfully growled to Nera, laughing as he walked over to the Plaza, where most of the lighting had been doused and only two large torches remained lit at the top of the alcove's edge. "They really go all out, don't they?" The big dragon said to F'Nerah with a chuckle, trying to hold the group of girls to his chest so they wouldn't fall, "C'mon ladies, you'll be able to duke it out for me later. I'm interested in what's gonna happen!" he grinned, his tail starting to wag in excitement.

"Oh, by the way," Mar looked down towards the busty red dragoness, "Nera, ain't you supposed to be up there?" he pointed upwards to the group of elders headed by the wisest-looking who happened to be mid-way on his speech for the selection.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad