Join our server on Discord

Kingzero and Silver
((Wow....Ya think you know a girl! I always thought Flare was a Blaziken! Wow....!))

"You act as though I'm going to kill you....But very well. Our door will be open for you when you come around," Alex said, and took Silvia's hand in his and led her back to their room. Silvia, see if you can't use your telepathic powers to listen in on Tali and Ren. I want to know if Ren is speaking bad about me to my daughter.
Silvia nodded and did so. But Ren said nothing about them, and after a few more minutes she took Tali to her room and dried her off before singing her to sleep. Ren never sung to anyone, far to tough to sing, but her child was her only exception, her and Silvia, though she didnt know it. Silvia was stunned by how smooth and beautiful her voice was and told as much to her master. Some minutes later Ren entered, still in her bathing suit. "You wanted to see me?" she asked a little nervously, though her head was held high as always.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Alex nodded as Silvia told him about Ren's singing and decided he must hear it when he had the chance. He turned to the door and smiled as Ren walked in and he rose up from his bed, naked as the day he was born. He walked up to Ren, but moved past her and closed the door. "Ren...You have proven very resistant, though helpful during your time here. You advised me when I was beginning to leave, and for that, I thank you. But time, and time again, you have proven angry, and mean to my kindness. Sometimes, I wish I could punish you like I want to...Trust me, you have no idea how dark and twisted I really am...But I will not. I am a kind Master, whether you believe it or not," the human said as he stood behind Ren and motioned Silvia forward. "I hope to break your resistance, and keep your helpfulness when this is all good and done," he whispered into her ear as he began taking the swimsuit off of the Digimon and mentally ordered Silvia to kiss Ren.
Ren blushed as she felt Alex's hands unzipping her one piece and was about to say something when her lips and Silvia's locked suddenly and unexpectedly. She tried to fight back but Silvia, being so close to her, paralyzed her mind with a mental shock and kept her still as she kissed her and Alex continued to take off her only piece of clothing.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
As soon as her breasts were free, Alex began squeezing and playing with them. "Relax, Ren...We're not going to hurt you...Just relax and embrace the pleasure," he whispered into her ear, and before kissing her neck. Silvia, act as though you are kissing me. Also, play with her tits he ordered as he released Ren's tits and continued undressing the Digimon.
Ren shivered and moaned as her breasts were released and groped. She could only mumble something into Silvia's lips as Alex spoke and squeaked as she felt Silvia take both her nipples between her fingers and begin to play with them as Alex went back ti undressing her. Her fluffy tail shook and quivered as this happened, Alex having pulled the one piece down to just above it. Still held still by Silvia's power, she could do nothing as Alex continued.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Alex continued to undress Ren and he gave her ass a squeeze and stroked her tail. "Do you like it, Ren? Oh don't bother asking, I'll check for myself," the human grinned, and as soon as her pussy was free of the bathing suit, he he began to rub his hand against it. "Does the big bad Renamon like being pleasured?" he whispered and lightly blew a breath of air onto Ren's pussy.
Ren Shivered and her legs buckled, almost falling on Alex. Silvia used her powers to hold her up, and began to guide Ren to the bed. She was helpless as Silvia continued to blast her mind with psychic waves, keeping her from moving or resisting anything they did to her. Her pussy glistened slightly with a bit of her love juices.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Silvia, lick Ren's pussy. Suck it, kiss it, pleasure the slut. Make her nice and wet so she can be ready for my dick. But make sure she does not cum. Put her at the edge Alex ordered, and as a reward for all her good work so far, Alex gave Silvia's butt a squeeze and kissed her passionatly, his hands moved from her ass, to her tits, to her hair, to her waist and all around.
Silvia moaned as her body was felt up and kissed her master back as he played with her from behind. Then she turned her attention back to Ren, bending down and licking her pussy softly. Ren moaned and trembled, only able to do that much as she currently was while Silvia skillfully licked Ren's soaking pussy. It did not take long to work Ren over to a near orgasm, and when she did she stopped, leaving Ren whimpering and moaning on the bed.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)