Join our server on Discord

The Spire.
"Oh yeah," Mar said, apparently the most sober of them all, "It's past eleven... Isn't the ceremony at midnight?" He asked Nera, his tail lazily swishing under. "We should go pick Dot and Kitt up!" he proposed.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Oh yeah, bet they wouldn't wanna miss this party." Shadow downed a quick drink and stood up, "So, any clue where they'd be?"

"I vote we go to the beach." Katt grinned, sitting on the floor next to Daisy, giggling slightly.

"We just came from the beach not too long ago, they wouldn't be there."

"Who wouldn't be where now?" Katt asked, slightly confused.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"I agree, lets go, they've probably explored the whole festival by now." F'Nerah laughed lightly, leading them out of the tent. "My guess is as good as yours as to where they are though."

"Ghrnn..." Nero groaned, getting up off the floor. "My head hurts like you wouldn't know..." He grunted woozily.

"Welcome back to the land of the conscious, Boner." The dragoness thumped his shoulder.

"Don't call me Boner..." He said lazily, rubbing his shoulder dully.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Daisy let out a huge burst of laughter at Katt's statement, putting her arm around her.

'Duh, Kitty Katt, everybody wouldn't be in that place until the reason!' She explained patiently to her companion on the floor.

'Wait, wait, are we leaving? Just gimme a bit of that stuff... you know... oh, time! Gimme some of that...'

all i ever wanted was the world.

"We'll indulge into more alcoholic fun later. Gotta bring one of the Elders to her rightful place before the ceremony. And I wouldn't like to make the impression we got her drunk." Mar smiled a bit, picking Katt, Daisy and F'Nerah in his large arms, carrying them out. "I'll carry you guys there. Glad to see there are some who are tolerant though!" the dragon grinned, looking back at Shadow, "Say, think you could go look for Dot? Nero could go pick Kitt up. I'll take the girls over to the plaza." He nodded.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"No room for me? Ah well. They're first-timers anyways. Most of them." Vook giggled softly, finishing off what was at least her 10th drink, licking her lips as she followed after Mar, giving her red wings a couple flaps once she exited the tent.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
"You want me to go find the sexy dragoness? Gee, let me think about that for a second okay." Shadow smiled, "Let's see, where would someone as intelligent thoughtful as Dot hang out... TO THE MUD-WRESTLING RING!" Shadow shouted, running out of the tent, a few seconds later he came back in, "Do they have mud-wrestling here?"

"Ahhh, what's going on!?" Katt covered her mouth as she looked slightly sick as she was picked up, "The ground's moving away, how's it doing that?"
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Weee~" F'Nerah cheered cutely as Mar picked her up, only to clear her throat and act a lot more mature afterward. "I mean, I'm not drunk. Maybe a little. Just tipsy. Okay maybe slightly- no, moderately drunk. I've still got 82% of my sense of decorum!" She announced, patting Mar's large head.

Nero stared at her blankly for a few moments before turning around and trudging toward the exit. "Yeah, leave Kitt to me. I'm only allergic to cats when they're Lacia." He gave the clouded leopard a dirty glance before walking alongside Vook. "...Hi. I don't think we've really said anything to each other." He said awkwardly, tying not to come off as creepy. "I'm Nero." He offered to shake claws with her.

Atalacia looked up, having been licking her elbow. "My elbow tastes like me!" She giggled.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
'First timer?! S'cuse me? I'm approximately no percent drunk, you know!' Daisy shrieked, clutching Mar's arm.

'I wanna see!' She then cried, hearing Katt's statement, and proceeded to sprawl over the other girl, trying to get a better look at the ground.

'Hey, so, what do ya make of that, Maaaaar? Tell Katt that the ground isn't moving, she's just druuuuunk!' Daisy slurred, laying on top of Katt in the dragon's arms.

'Wait, wait, wait!' The girl suddenly shouted, pointing in Lacia's direction.

'You forgot her! I wanna taste her elbow, so go back and get her! Pleeeeeaaaase Mar, don't leave her to dieeeeee!'

all i ever wanted was the world.

"Okay, Nera's fine." Mar said, setting Nera on the floor and picking Lacia up in his arms instead, "There, now the drunk are safely in my arms." He grinned a bit, then told Shadow: "I don't know about that, but you should try around the plaza, she was with that Ryoji guy anyway!"

Walking outside the bar tent, Mar turned his head back to the group, "I'll take these with me. Nera will come with me. Shadow will go look for Kitt, and why doesn't Vook accompany Nero? He might get lost." He suggested.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad