Join our server on Discord

The Spire.
"Heh, you're one of the good'uns Mar!" Nero laughed, clapping a paw on the blue dragon's back. "Really, Daisy? Cuz my limit's three beers! Seven if its light!" He told the human.

When she was done flailing, Lacia let out a small puff of steam and started laughing. "Ooh! Ooh! I like games! That sounds like a really fun one Katt!"

"Has anyone heard of 'Quarters'?" Nera asked around, flipping a quarter and catching it again.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
"Ohh, no, not that again!" Vook giggled, shaking her head as she heard Nera, sipping from a re-filled mug. "You know I always lose at that one!"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
"Oi, Katt, you were supposed to be the designated driver" Mar chuckled, turning around and pressing his back onto the bar as he held up his refilled mug next to his chest, "That game looks kinda dangerous to go all out, what's quarters about, Nera?" The male dragon asked, looking over the elder and Vook's direction.

(Festival)

"Hmm, so you like dancing?" Dorothy thought out loud, pondering as she lightly poked at her own cheeks. "Oh! There's a "Dance Club" over there! Wow, they sure brought their stuff to this island!" she said honestly impressed, pointing over to one of the largest tents, "What about that place?"
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Oh come on, it'll be fun!" Nera giggled. "Well, you get your friends around a table and fill a glass with what ever alcoholic beverage we decide on." She started explaining. "Then the 'shooter', that's the person whose turn it is, tries to bounce the quarter on the table and into the glass. If it misses, the shooter downs the drink and the person next to him or her, counter-clockwise, gets the turn, becoming the shooter. If the quarter goes in, then the shooter gets to pick anyone of his friends to take a drink, and keeps shooting until he misses..." The elder dragoness continued, slowly getting in all the details and rules of the game.

OOC: I'm a lazy fork. XD
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
'Katt doesn't look like she can balance safely, to be honest, so quarters it is! Wanna start with vodka? Oooh! Mar, you better be able to carry us all home!' Daisy giggled, finishing off the rest of her sake and requesting a round of vodka shots from the barman.

'I'ma drink y'all under the table!' She cried, her eyes blazing a challenge.

all i ever wanted was the world.

"I can balance jusht fine, now kick over a seat and join the fun." she laughed.

"Oh I know that game, that's the one where you try to get the quarter into the mug after bouncing it off something, usually a table." Shadow sat down at the table, "I'm in."

*Festival*

"Sure, sounds like fun." Kitt smiled, taking Dot's hand as she ran excitedly into the dance tent, "Wow, it's not very crowded, guess everyone's out drinking like the others." she laughed.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Mrr? If I win, you guys all get to carry me." Mar grinned cheerily, setting himself next to the table where they were going to play in, "The Ale is kinda strong to be abusing it, even I gotta admit. Do we go for Vodka shots instead?" he smiled.

(Dancing Tent)

"Do you think you'll be fine on your own here?" Dorothy hesitated, "This tent should be bustling, but it's barely got three or four groups drinking and dancing..." the dragoness put a worried paw to her cheek as she looked around, "Then again, they don't drink alcohol in this tent..." she deliberated.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Shots are fine." Nera agreed, grabbing them a round table and a shot glass each, filling each with a shot of vodka. She then set an empty glass in the middle of the table and set the quarter next to it. "Alright, get around the table fellas. Who's got the first turn?" She asked the group.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
'Of course, i'll be going first. I just bounce it on in, right?' Daisy said, grabbing the quarter.

'Okaaay, here goes!' The girl flicked the coin against the table, it bounced and missed the cup.

'Oh dear, looks like i gotta drink.' She said, trying to sound sad while grinning widely. She downed her vodka, slamming the glass onto the table.

'Oooh, that's the stuff. So who's next?'

all i ever wanted was the world.

"Yo right here," Shadow grinned, slamming the quarter onto the table, the small coin bouncing off, smacking Katt square in the head and knocking her off the chair, "Whoot! That's gotta be worth a few points right?"

"Oh that'sh it, I'm kicking your assh," Katt stumbled a bit as she stood, "All three ah ya."

*Dance Tent*

"I'll be fine," Kitt smiled, "You go spend time with your friend, I'm gonna see if I can't learn some of these dances, bet it'd be odd without the heavy tail." she grinned as he walked into the tent, drawing a few glares from the females as a number of their male partners turned their heads towards her, "Heya, hello," Kitt smiled and greeted the guys that were staring at her.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad