Join our server on Discord

The Spire.
"Either boiling or ice-cold." Nera giggled, thumping Mar playfully. "I'll have a pint of black fire, please." She ordered, and the Irish dragon poured her a stone-mug full of smoking, clear black liquid that fizzed against the mug. The dragon barman slid Mar the jug full of the burning liquid.

"Its best served chilled, lass." The Irish dragon informed Katt, pouring her a pint. "Enjoy."

"As expected of Vook Kyrian!" Nera cheered. "How've you been, V?"
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
"Ahhh...I've been great! Busy festival, this time!" The busty silver dragoness smiled towards Nera, her tail swishing happily behind her. "Busier than any other time I've been here. That new-fangled Internet thing must have brought in a lot of new dragons!"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
'Mmm... I'm only little, i don't wanna pass out on our first night here, you know? Sake please, Mr Barman!' Daisy giggled, sliding onto a bar stool.

'I really, really like this place, you know? Thanks a lot Mar!' The girl cried, grinning widely.

all i ever wanted was the world.

Mar cheerfully grabbed the jug, grinning as everybody seemed to be enjoying. He lifted the immense cup in air, "Cheers to us!" he grinned, and downed half of the contents in a single gulp. Laying down the mug on the bar, he widened his eyes, feeling some sort ticklish feeling on his tongue. Little while afterwards, he opened his maw softly, a ring of smoke puffing out, "Wow. It IS spicy." He observed.

(Festival)

"Oh, Kitt! You're still here..." Dorothy put a paw up her chin, giggling a bit, "Sure! I'm positive we could find something around here! Gee!" she smiled widely, "I'm sorry, Ryoji-kun, but could you wait for me for a moment? I'll help my friend find something to do, then be right back!" she giggled.

Ryoji made a hand gesture in a permitting way, and smiled. He nodded to Kitt and Dorothy as they left, "Friend." He said to no one in particular, and looked up at the night-sky.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Oh I will," Katt grinned as she held up the mug, "Cheers all," she shouted as she tipped up the mug downing half the glass in one gulp, "HOOO YEAH! That hits the spot," she cheered.

"Wow, she'd put an irish to shame." Shadow laughed.

*Streets*

"S-sorry, I didn't mean to interrupt you." Kitt blushed slightly, "You probably don't know much about this place either, it's your first time here isn't it?"
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Hai!" Said a Japanese dragon, bringing Daisy a sake bottle and a small cup to pour it in.

"Ah yes, there hasn't been a greater turn-out since those Greek dragons hosted the dragon intramurals here at that one ceremony!" Nera giggled, downing her black fire ale and breathing out steam. "Ahhh, I love this stuff! Wow, you sure can drink, Katt!" The dragoness complimented the feline.

"I'll have what she's having!" Lacia said, and took a sip, only to spit the meager amount she had in her mouth back on the floor before flailing. "Its hot its hot its HOT-"

"Uh... I'll have a Heineken." Nero sweatdropped as he watched Lacia.

"What? Can't take a little spice?" Nera teased.

"No, I forgot, I can't hold my alcohol. Its sort of a weakness." Nero laughed embarrassedly as he took a swig of his beer.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
"Don't worry, dude. I'll drink for both." Mar lifted the mug and patriotically put a claw to his chest, cheering, "Avenging a fallen comrade in the field of battle!" he said, and downed the remaining litre of black fire ale in one swig, this time he fumed the smoke out of his nostrils. "I love spicy stuff. Bet you can cook a really tasty steak with this ale!!" he cheerfully observed.

(Festival)

"Aww, don't worry!" Dorothy giggled, taking Kitt's paw while smiling and leading her around the place, "I invited you after all, gee!" she said, and looked around, "Hmm, something you could have fun with..." She pondered, looking at the various tents with different themes, "Library... Enterprisal Business Advice... Video Games? That's for kids... What about here?" Dorothy smiled cheerfully as she pointed at a Classic Music space which was secluded from the others, apparently not to interrupt nor to be interruped by the festival beat. "Kitt?"
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"It certainly warmsh the body," Katt rubbed her brow a bit, her face slightly red and a large grin on her face, "Packsh one heck of a kick." she laughed.

*Streets*

"Oh, I just love music," Kitt smiled, "You certainly have a much broader culture than I expected, granted the only real experience I have with dragons is you and Mar." she laughed a bit.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
'Ah, arigatou!' Daisy smiled, pouring the drink into her cup.

'Whoo! Cheers everybody!' She cried, downing the sake.

'Hey, anyone know any good drinking games? Back home, i was usually the only one left standing, but playing with dragons would be a real challenge!'

all i ever wanted was the world.

"Oh I know one!" Katt stood up, stumbling slightly, spilling some of her drink on her chest, "You need to try and balance on shomething, anytime your feet touch the floor you drink." She laughed, knocking one of the chairs onto it's back and standing on the edge, wobbling slightly as she tried to hold her drink while balancing.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad