Join our server on Discord

The Spire.
"Huh...? We didn't meet online! We met on a trip I made to Hong Kong." Dorothy frowned at Katt's question. Ryoji didn't make any more comments after hearing Vook's explanation, and smiled over to the new acquantices.

"Pleased to meet you, Kitt-chan." Ryoji said, although this time, neither his claw nor his body greeted the catgirl. Turning over to Dorothy, he continued: "I had heard there were a few... forbidden characters around in the island" he adjusted his glasses while looking over to the dragoness, "I had been hoping the elders would stay true to the main event's elitism."

"Oh, uhm... w-well..." Dorothy babbled for a bit, the other dragon's speech was impressively structured, and adapted to english quite as good, which impressed Dorothy further, who could barely fluently speak chinese "You see... My brother convinced Lady F'Nerah to..." she began to explain.

"Oi, 'sup." Said Mar as he climbed down the ring, having picked the 'happy' Daisy up in his arms so she wouldn't hurt herself when getting off the platform, "Something the matter?" he asked, having him in the middle of the group kind of marked the difference in sizes from him to all the others.

Ryoji hesitated for a moment, then smiled, "None in the absolute. I was about to take your beautiful sister for a small tour around the premises." And with that, Dorothy's cheeks crimsoned further.

Mar scratched behind his head, never one to discern an articulate speech. "Premises? Uh, sure..." he shrugged, and looked over to the others, "Yo', wanna hit the booze?" he grinned.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Ah. Ryoji*Xiansheng. I was wondering when you'd turn up." Nera chided in boredly, emerging from a crowd of multicolored dragons. "I see you've met our guests of honor. These non-dragons are here to promote our relations with other species, such as demi-humans, Sacred Beasts and the sort." She smiled at him, speaking in a tone that befitted someone of seniority.

"Booze? I'll hit you up on that offer, Mar!" Nero added, coming back with a meaty piece of bone sticking out the corner of his muzzle. It least this time it wasn't his.

"I could drink!" Lacia cheered excitedly.

"Oh, these are my acquaintances, Nero Savagebone and Atalacia Elice." The Elder Dragoness gestured at the wolfish dragon and the clouded leopard. "They're here to witness the ceremony for the first time. The other Elders think its a great idea, don't you, Ryoji-Xiansheng?" She batted her eyelids playfully.

[*Chinese honorific, I'm not really sure how to use it. XD Equivalent to "mister".]
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
"Hee, I'd love to!" Vook giggled, playfully hopping up onto Mar's back and hugging him, her tail swishing around happily. "The bar is just ahead, let's go big guy!"

Ereth chuckled softly at the sight, shaking his head a bit. "Yeah, I'd be up for a good drink, too."
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Kitt's ears drooped slightly as she took her hand back, feeling like Ryoji didn't like her.

"Heck yeah, they got any good bars around here? Who am I kidding, island full of dragons of course they got bars." Shadow laughed.

"Suppose I better come along too, make sure you two don't start a bar-fight," Katt smiled, licking her lips a bit.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Daisy giggled happily in the dragon's arms, then perked up at the mention of booze.

'Whooo! Sake or vodka for me! C'mon Mar, let's go get wrecked! Hey, hey, you got any special dragon drinks? I bet it takes something really strong to get somebody like you drunk!'

She then raised her arm dramatically, and lowered it, pointing in the direction of what she hoped was a bar.

'Move out team!'

all i ever wanted was the world.

"Yes. Yes indeed, Lady F'Nerah." Ryoji said with a forced smile; he didn't like losing arguments, but he was polite.

"Nera will probably tell us the what the strongest 'local' drink is!" And with that, Mar scooped F'Nerah up along with Daisy "Let's move guys! Gotta get to the bar!" he coaxed, before smiling cheesily to Dorothy, "Couple needs some time alone, too!" he said, getting a glare from Dorothy as he quickly ran off into a tent with a sign that read 'Adult Drinking'. "I'm glad to look so mature." He said as he stopped in front of the tent, smirking.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Oof- ah, Mar!!" Nera laughed as the dragon picked her up. Not again! "Oh very well then, we'll see if you've inherited your father's tolerance to alcohol!" She laughed again as they entered the tent. "Okay the strongest drinks you'll find are from the American and European dragons. A fair warning to you who want to try the Irish Dragons' black fire ale. Its a fiery drink, very spicy." She informed them, gesturing at an antlered red dragon's stall

"Sounds exotic. I'm up for it!" Nero clenched a fist in front of himself, pumped up.

"Its got quite a punch. It's very stroooong..." The elder dragoness teased.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
"Three Black Fires on a jug for me!" Mar ordered, getting next to the serving bar while carefully settling Daisy and Nera down on the floor, "Oh, and some mineral water for these two." He teased with a cheesy grin.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"I'll take a black fire, those served warm or chilled?" Katt asked, stepping up to the bar.

"Gee, thanks for coming to make sure we didn't drink too much." Shadow laughed as he picked up a mug of medium strength american beer, "Cheers all." he smiled holding up his glass.

*Ring*

"Uhm, Dot?" Kitt asked a bit nervously, "I know you two probably wanna talk privately, but do you know if there's anything fun to do around here? I'm not much of a drinker like Katt."
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Psh! Spicy my behind!" Vook giggled, sliding down off of Mar's back, and sitting down at the bar, taking a mug of the supposedly fiery drink. She pressed her lips to the rim of the mug and tipped back slightly, gulping down the delicious liquid for a few seconds, before putting the mug back down, licking her lips. "Aahhh, that's good stuff!"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan