Join our server on Discord

The Spire.
Daisy giggled, grabbing Lacia's arm and squealing along with her.

'Aaah! This is totally nerve-wracking! Go, Mar, go! C'mon! Teach that jerk a lesson in PAAAAIN!' She screeched, jumping up and down beside the ring.

all i ever wanted was the world.

"Hee, alrighty! I'll go find 'em." Vook added with a nod, before spreading her reddish wings, and taking off into the air, flying over all the tents, searching for the specific gray dragon.

(Ring)

*DING!!*

The large dragon was on the defensive now, still holding his large arms and fists in front of him, ready to block anything that came his way.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
"Well, guess that leaves us to cover the ground." Katt covered her eyes a bit as she watched Vook fly into the air, "So this that boyfriend Mar was talking about?" she asked with a slight grin.

*Ring*

"They aren't really going to hurt eachother are they?" Kitt asked.

"Don't worry, I don't think anything could hurt Mar, granted I've never seen him fight another dragon."
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Huh?!" Dorothy gasped, blushing a deep red, "He's just a friend!" she said oud loud, her tail pointing up rigidly in air as she frowned, "He just said he wanted to meet me in the festival, that's all..." she said.

(Ring)

Mar took the chance the large dragon put his hands up and jabbed him on his uncovered stomach with his right fist, trying to settle him off.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
The behemoth dragon grunted softly to the blow, but was unphased due to his immense packs, quickly throwing a jab in retaliation to Mar punch, aiming for the dragon's chest again.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
This time, Mar expected the blow, and put up his left arm to receive it and cushion the impact. He quickly threw a stunning-punch to the behemoth's chin, then quickly proceeded with a left hook to his stomach.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"A-MAAAAZING!!" Nero cheered, pretty darn glad that he'd be getting a lot of free food from this fight. Admittedly, the big blue dragon was a pretty darn capable boxer.

"BITE-HIS-EAR OFF!!" Lacia squealed jokingly, jumping up and down with with Daisy.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Katt couldn't help but laugh, "Someone blushing," she smiled, "Alright, let's go find your friend, who just happens to be a boy." she laughed as she started walking through the crowd, glancing around at the other dragons, focusing on their eyes.

*Ring*

"DO A SHADORYUKEN!" Shadow shouted, cheering at Mar.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Rrrh! GRAH!" The large dragon growled out loudly as he was struck, stumbling back a few steps, a small trickle of blood flowing down his lip. "Lit'l runt...Now ye've got me angry!" he snarled, suddenly charging forward, putting a lot of power into a punch towards Mar's head.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Daisy let out a screech of laughter at her companions' suggestions, unable to take her eyes off of the fierce brawl.

'BOTTLE HIM! GIVE HIM THE CHAAAAIR! POKE HIM IN THE EYE!' The girl cried, her shouts breaking up as she continued laughing, becoming slightly hysterical as she jumped around with her new friends.

all i ever wanted was the world.