Join our server on Discord

The Spire.
"He's getting a lot of attention from the ladies, that's what he's doing!" Lacia called at Kitt, cheering.

"Bragging rights, reputation, babes, food- pretty much for the heckuvit." Nero told Shadow. "Pretty much anything really. Depends on the dragon."

"Ooh- tss." Nera shut an eye and hissed playfully. "He took a hit. Aw that's nothing!"
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
"Yep! That's right!" Vook smiled and nodded. "So, what brings you here, huh? Never seen ya here before."

-----------------

The big dragon smirked, quickly following up with another hook toward Mar's head this time, stepping forward as the blue dragon stepped back.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
"Well, I'm just 19, gee." Dorothy said with a small giggle, "And you haven't seen any of the others here because... Well, uhm... Mar decided to bring them."

(Ring)

Mar shook his head out of the dull moment, before he saw a big fist approach his face. He quickly dodged left, and took the opportunity to jab the big dragon on his kidney's region. "Gotta focus!" he told himself.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"OH my GOD did you see that Daisy?!" Lacia squealed. "He almost got brained! That was a close one!"

"C'moooon, I got twenty bucks and fifty barbecues on you!!" Nero cheered relentlessly. "Hey Daisy. Glad ya ain't lost!" He laughed.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
"He did, eh? That was sweet of him." Vook smiled, her tail wagging again. "I'll have to reward him...teehee! Anyways, anything in particular that you'd like to see?" she asked, stepping up closer to the blue dragoness.

(Ring)

"Hnh! Sit still ya lit'l runt!" The hulking dragon growled, the punch to his side barely stopping him from throwing another punch towards Mar, aimed at his chest this time.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
"Oh, I've an idea!" Dorothy said, "Why don't you guys help me find Ryoji-kun? He said he'd meet me around here, but he hasn't shown up yet!" she said, looking at both Katt and Vook hopefully.

(Ring)

Mar reacted this time, and bounced back, before he dashed forwards again with a confident smirk, "Consider this a goodnight kiss!" he said, using all his impulse as extra force behind his right arm as he connected a powerful uppercut to the large dragon's chin.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"EEK! MAR BE CAREFUL!" Kitt shouted, standing on the edge of the ring holding onto the ropes.

"GO FOR THE PILEDRIVER!" Shadow shouted, bouncing with excitement from the match.

*Stores*

"Uh, you got a pic or something?" Katt asked, scratching her head a bit as she looked around at the nearby dragons, quite a few of which looked virtually identical, "Might make it a bit easier."
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Yeah, that'd help a bit." Vook giggled, sticking her tongue out slightly. "Hard to find someone you don't know!"

(Ring)

The giant dragon gasped from the quick movements, letting out a loud growl as the strike hit him square in the chin, knocking him onto his back, on the floor of the ring.

"One....two....three..." Ereth began counting, grinning towards Mar. Heh, never ceases to amaze me.

The immense dragon growled, lifting himself up off the ground. "Lucky shot!" he snarled, turning his head and spitting outside the ring, before bringing his gloves back up in front of him.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
"Hmm... Oh, here!" Dorothy said, taking out her phone and opening it, going to the document folder and opened a year-old picture, since it dated back to 2008. She showed the picture to the other two girls, and who seemed to be an anthro oriental gray-scaled dragon with long black hair and a pair of intellectual glasses was sitting on a wooden porge, naturally relaxing. "He's got pearly clear eyes! So it's easy to tell him from others!" she smiled cutely.

(Ring)

While the large dragon was knocked out for a brief period of time, Mar did some more leg work, pumping himself up while punching at the air, trying to gather his stamina back, and when his foe was ready again, he walked back up onto the middle and held his fists up again, waiting for Ereth to ring the resuming bell.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"I felt the ring shake with that one! ALRIGHT MAR!!" Nero roared.

F'nerah giggled, shaking her head. Mar was definitely light on his feet, despite his size and weight. It was rather uplifting and entertaining to watch.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers