Join our server on Discord

The Spire.
"Uh huh!" Vook giggled slightly, nodding to Katt, before turning back to Dorothy. "My father made it, just for the festival." she explained, spinning around once, showing all sides of the sparkly robe, smiling at Dot. "You like it? I could try to get one for you, too!"

(Ring)

"No use defen'n 'yerself..." The dragon taunted, approaching Mar, smirking down at him. "Yer on'leh prolongin' yer demise!"

"Three...two...one..." Ereth counted, before pressing a button on the side of the chair, which rang a bell, signaling the start of the first round.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
"Aw, really?!" Dorothy giggled, "I'd love one! Is it your first time coming here?" she inquired eagerly.

(Ring)

Mar said nothing, and immediately stepped his left foot-paw forwards, leaning back before he launched a hook at his opponent's belly, using mild-force only, while keeping his left arm ready for any kind of counter-attack.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
(OOC: Heeey, y'think i could just jump back in again? I'm sorry i disappeared!)

all i ever wanted was the world.

"WHOO yeah!!" Lacia cheered, punching the air. "On the offensive already! Woohoo!"

"Down him Mar!" Nero called through his cupped paws.

F'nerah was a lot quieter now that the match began. She was much too interested in watching the blue and white muscles ripple with each of Mar's movements.

OOC: Eeeee! *glomps* Miaaaan!
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
"Naaah, I've been here a few times." Vook giggled softly, stepping up to the two, looking over Dorothy's body a bit. "I'll ask my father to get one for you, for sure!"

(Ring)

"Hnf! I've felt mosquitoes hit harder than you!" The dragon taunted, barely even flinching from the blow, quickly throwing a left hook at the dragon.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
OOC:

Quote:(OOC: Heeey, y'think i could just jump back in again? I'm sorry i disappeared!)

Jump back in. But you owe me a triple-three-staged burger for the absence! Make sure it's got lots of cheese in it too.

IC:

"More than once?!" Dorothy gasped, truly amazed at Vook's confession, "Then that means... you're over a millenia old?"

(Ring)

"Good, 'cause I don't want you down just yet!" Mar smiled, putting up his readied claw to stop the hook effortlessly, despite the obvious size difference. The stage vibrated and shook as Mar pushed with only his defense arm, witholding the massive behemoth's weight onto itself. The dragon continued pushing, and all the while kept focusing strength with his now free right arm, "Got'cha!" he said, repeating the hook, this time with four times as much strength as before, thanks to the counter chance.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Uh huh! I'm pretty good looking for six-thousand three-hundred and four years old, don't you think?" Vook giggled, posing cutely for Dorothy.

(Ring)

The big dragon growled, moving his arm up to block the punch, but not moving it far over enough, due to the size difference, the punch landing square on his cheek. "Grrr!!" he retaliated with a quick jab forward towards Mar's chest.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
"Wow, you have got to tell me your secret." Katt laughed, "So you think you could get me one too? All the destruction that goes on back home it's hard to get anything nearly that nice."

*Ring*

"So other than bragging rights what do dragon's fight over?" Shadow asked curiously.

"Who's fighting?" Kitt stepped up towards the group, "Oh, MARRIE! HEY!!" She shouted, waving happily, "What's he doing up there?"
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"That's so impressive! You look like... only twenty!" Dorothy said in amazement, eagerly starting to size Vook up with her eyes, smiling, "Wow, so you know all about here, too!" she sighed in contemplation.

(Ring)

Mar was confident, and prepared to deliver a crushing uppercut when his hook connected, but what he didn't expect was the quick jab; he had expected another power punch from the behemoth, plus he had turned his face when Kitt shouted to him. Mar gasped a bit as he stepped back, stunned.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC: RAY RAY! *Glomps back* Bahaha, thanks a lot, here's your burger. I threw in some bacon 'cause i'm just so crazy kind.

Daisy made her way through the crowd of dragons, tying up one of her pigtails hastily. She slipped into the group of people surrounding the ring, standing beside Lacia and Nero.

'Pheeew! Turns out dragon guys like human girls, and who am i to say no to a big hunk of scaly muscle? Anyway, i disappear for a few minutes, and Mar's already in a fight? Is he winning? Whooo! I'm rooting for you Mar!' The girl cried, waving her hands in the air.

all i ever wanted was the world.