Join our server on Discord

(A Zero and Silver Production) The Unforeseen Stay
The snake squirmed in the bed and suddenly burst out, slithering quickly towards her. It reared up and opened its mouth to strike, ready to bite.

-------------

Grace blushed a little from the contact and nodded. "Lets." She would follow Hunter out to the kitchen, not know where it was herself and lacking the nose to detect it.

------------

Angy stopped him and offered him the wrapped Fairy. "I think you should carry her, she has pledge herself to you after all." She said looking down fondly at the sweet creature. "Just treat her well, I cant imagine all the abuse that she has been put through.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Get away!" Rain ordered, and manipulated the water from the waterbed into a ball, which she fired at the snake. "Shoo!"

-----------

Hunter held his hand out, meaning for her to wrap his arms around his. Only then would he use his nose to lead her to the kitchen. As they walked there, he would ask, "I take it this means you forgive from....before?" he asked.

-----------

Alex nodded and took Serenity in his hands, and smiled at her. "She's...adorable," he commented as he led her back to her room. "I can't believe anyone would abuse such a delicate creature like her."
The snake struck at the ball and exploded it, It then slithered closer and closer to her, fangs barred and head raised. And then it struck at her.

--------

(His arm around his? Zero what are you thinking?!)

Grace took Hunter's hand but would not do anything more with it, she was still wary of him. "Well, I suppose, as long as you behave then I will forgive you." She said with a cute smile. "But no more funny business Hunter...I've had enough of it for years to come."

-----------

Angy agreed and led them back to the rooms. "Would you like to take her to your room, or did you want to talk to me?" She asked, knowing serenity she be in his room now.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
((Oh like you haven't made your fair share of mistakes!))

"Funny buisness? I wouldn't dare dream of it, Grace," Hunter smiled. "Besides, its not like I was lying....I do after all, love you, Princess," he whispered, before suddenly pulling away from her and opening the door. "Come on then, time for breakfast," he said, walking into the kitchen.

-----------------

"NOOOO!" Rain screamed as the snake bit into her arm. She cried in pain and in fear as wondered if this snake was poisonous or not. "G-get off me you freak of nature!" Get...get off!" she begged, fear stealing her breath.

------------

"Let's go to your room first," Alex said, and walked over to Angy's room, and allowed her in first. Once she was in, he laid Serenity down on the bed and looked at the angel. "Angy...This won't be easy to explain, but...I....in a way....am like Mike."
Grace smiled and walked in. She then blushed and said "I...I dont know how to cook. I never had to before." She looked away and added "Do...do you know how to Hunter?" she asked softly, very embarrassed.

----------

the snake bit deep into her arm and sent burning pain into her. The snake had three teeth that made a triangle when connected, the mark was the same and as the snake released her, a black Triangle was left on her arm. It burned and ached badly with venom, and the snake reared up to strike again.

-------------

Angy looked at him, puzzled. "I...I dont understand. You dont capture and torture women or hurt other people...At least I dont think you do. You cared enough to help this little one even as you were searching for your own lover and I cant imagine you inflicting the same kind of pain on someone else."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"That is true. I am not as cruel as Mike it. But we are alike, nonetheless. I am merely more honorable, more kind than he is. I have raped women before. I have hurt them. I am simply kinder then others, and in Silvia's case, I really do love her."

----------------

"No! Aghh...Soverigns! Go away!" Rain begged, and used her water ball attack again, before making for the door and trying to run out of the room.

-----------------

"The closest thing to cooking I've ever done is kill an animal and cook it's corpse to eat when I was a mere solider," Hunter said. "I'm sure we can find some fruits and vegetables for us though."
Angy looked away and hook her head. "Why...why are you telling me this now Alex?" She asked looking back at him more fiercely. "I will net let you harm this little one!" She added, her hands sparking with power.

-------------

She was bit again on the ankle before the water ball carried the snake to the far wall. The pain was tripled this time and the burning felt like fire. The snake began to move again. IT wanted to get one more bite in.

-----------

Grace nodded and said "That would be nice." She than began to look for anything she could eat along with hunter.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"That is not your decision to make, Angy. She has lived her life as a slave, and anything different may hurt her. Besides, I won't hurt her. I will care for her, protect her, and love her," Alex said. "I don't want fight you, Angy...."

-----------------

Rain fell against the door and took a deep, slow breaths. God...the pain burned her inside. "No...please...stop....have mercy!" she begged as she tried to get the door open. "Stop!" she cried. "Please....someone....anyone....HELP ME!"

-----------------

"Grace! I found something!" Hunter yelled as he pulled out something out of a fridge. In his hands were a piece of raw meat for him, which he would happily eat the way it is since he was a wolf, and a basket of fruits for Grace.
"Your going to rape her! After all you have done, I have done, your still going to treat her like an object rather than a person! No! I wont allow it!" She jumped back and Drew her bow. "At this range it is impossible to miss and I have recently been empowered by my deities. Leave now Alex, I dont want to hurt you, but I wont let you hurt her." Angy bit her lip, but what she said was true, she would shoot if Alex did not leave.

----------

No one heard and no one came, Mickal made sure of it, and the snake sank its fangs into her again, this time on the back of her thigh. The bite was five times worse than the last, and the burning and pain quickly spread to her entire body. The black triangles began to glow and spun away from the spots they had been laid and all met at the nape of her neck, connecting and becoming one symbol. The snake vanished into dust and left Rain to her agony.

--------

Grace clapped her hands and quickly took a fruit from the basket and ate it happily. No sooner had she started eating than Mike walked in. "Oh, there are more people here now?" He asked looking around. "Werewolf and...wait arent you the priso-I mean princess?" He said, remembering her from when Mickal brought her down.

"I mean, you sure do look like one." He said trying to cover his tracks, though Grace had never seen him. She tilted her head a little and nodded "I am Princess Grace..." She said softly. "And you are?" "Mike! Just Mike. Sorry its not often that I see a beauty quite like you." He then turned to Hunter and offered him a smile. "Mike, nice to meet you."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Rain was beyond any pain she felt. Any pain most people had felt. She could hardly breath as she silently suffered there on the ground, her body in an eternal agony. "Please...help...." she whimpered, as she began to black out from the pain.

---------------

"What do you think will happen to her? Do you really think Serenity cannot live without a Master? As tragic as it is, she needs one. She has lived her whole life as one, and without one you will kill her! Do you really want that?" Alex asked as he inched towards the door. "Please, Angy, do not do this....."

----------------------

Hunter noticed his slip of the tongue and growled lightly. He placed his hand on Grace's shoulder and bowed, the meat in his other hand. "I am War Leader Hunter, of the great Saxon Kingdom," he said, and kept his hand on Grace' s shoulder and glared at Mike suspiciously. "And I am not a werewolf, I am wolfkin."