Join our server on Discord

(A Zero and Silver Production) The Unforeseen Stay
Soon Angy and Alex found themsleves in another corridor of doors, but this time every door had a name on it. "Catholic, Saxonite, Bale, Xenu...What are all of these?" Angy asked as they passed. Each one seemed to be a religion or god of some kind, though Angy didnt recognize any of them.

-------------

Mickals answer came in silence and Grace moaned once more, softly but then settled into undistrubed sleep. She would sleep for several more hours if left to it.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Do you think we should open one, see what's inside?" Alex asked, and if his angel friend agreed, he would open the door marked as, Saxonite.

---------------

Hunter slept on the ground, as promised, and only awoke when his stomach growled. He slowly rose from the ground and stretched his body asnd looked around for Grace. "Princess?"
Angy nodded slowly and followed him into the door marked Saxonite. The doors led a to a huge Saxonite temple where they worshiped battle, domination and victory in all things. "It looks like a place of worship..." Angy said looking around. Suddenly her eyes lit up. "Wait! If we can find a digi temple to one of the Deities of the digi world, I may be able to draw enough power from them to heal her myself!"

----------

Grace was still comfy cozy in the bed, sleeping cutely and looked very very warm and comfortable. Suddenly Hunter would feel a sort of tingling in his skull and Mickal would speak once more. "Lord Hunter. I hate to bother you at this time but after scrying this entire tavern, I have failed to find a key. I can attempt to cast my most powerful portal spell, but that will take at least a week to prepare. So I was wondering if I could be rewarded for my services today."

------------

Flare yawned cutely as she and Rain walked back down to their rooms. Hunter had left them all alone in the game room and they could only stay there so long. Flare had insisted on coming back to get some sleep, she was to tired to play anymore of the nearly endless games with Rain.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Then let's get out of here, and go look for one," Alex said, and quickly retreated back to the door and opened it for Angy. "Since you know the deities, you should lead the way."

-------------------

Rewarded? With what? Hunter thought, before looking at Grace. You cannot have Grace, if that is what you dare to think, Mickal....

--------------------

((Vaps? Ya mean Rain?))

Rain smiled after her play time with Flare and happily walked after her, happy to have a friend like her in this strange place. "So Flare...Do you want to hang out some more in your room or mine?" she asked, still pleanty strong, even after the hours of play.
Angy nodded and followed Alex out. She soon found a suited temple and entered it. It was a large cathedral with several angelic Digimon painted inside it, all singing beautifully in their stillness. "This will do." Angy said softly as she looked around and found a door behind the alter. "I can not let you come with me here, it is sacred ground. I will return soon." She said as she entered, but the although the door shut, it did not lock.

--------

"Lord Hunter please. I had intended for her to be a gift for you, I would never try to take her from you. Please do not think so lowly of me." there was a pause and then he spoke again. "You had two girls next to you when you came to me, a blue one amongst them. I desire her. I would like to take her as my reward."

--------

(oops, lol, digimon not pokemon!)

"Im kinda sleepy." Flare said with a small yawn. "But I will hang out with you for awhile if you like." She said with a kind smile.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The blue girl? I believe her name was....Rain. Yes, Rain. A shame, she was a cute girl, but very well. In return, take her, and the red girl if you wish Hunter said.

------------------

Alex stood outside the door as ordered, taping his feet on the ground as he waited. "Very well...." he said, tempted to take a peek into the room, but resisted...for now.

-----------------

"Oh, its okay. I don't want to be a bother. Good night, Flare," Rain smiled, hugging her friend for a second before walking back to her room.
"You are to generous master, but thank you. May you deliver them unto me or at least tell me were to find them?" Grace groaned softly and began to sit up, rubbing her eyes cutely. "Hunter?" She asked sleepily.

----------

The ritual, whatever it was, was taking a long time. It would be forty five minutes before anyone came out of the room, and during that time Alex had allot of chances to go in and peek. He could choose to wait out the whole time or go in after Angy against her wishes.

-------

Flare smiled and hugged back before going back to her room and falling asleep. She cuddled cutely into her soft pillows and was soon pleasantly in dream land.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Last time I checked, they were near your room. They might have gone to the game room. You should start looking there. I will help when I have free time to Hunter responded before looking at the Princess. "Grace...Grace, time to wake up...."

---------------

Rain walked into her room and decided to take all her clothes off, feeling smelly and sweaty in her clothes. Besides, she just felt good on the water bed, naked. Reminded her of her skinny dipping days...

She then jumped on her water bed and sighed as she relaxed on it, loving the soft waves of the bed.

--------------

Alex sat on the ground and had closed his eyes after the first five minutes, tired after all the swimming and work he had to go through for his love. He was asleep by the next two minutes.
Grace rubbed her eyes and looked at him and smiled kindly, showing genuine kindness to Hunter for perhaps the first time. "Thank you Hunter, for allowing me to rest here." She said respectfully. She yawned and stretched a little, cute as ever as she got up and straightened her red dress. "I am in your debt Hunter." She added with a formal bow.

-----------

Mickal cursed to himself, Hunter wasnt being very helpful. Still, he had permission and now he could act. He began to scry for the blue woman and soon found her, lying naked no less on a water bed. He tapped the glass ball he was scrying through and began to think up of what fun he would have with her. "Cant wait." He said as he began in incantation.

----------

As Rain lay there in her bed, she would suddenly get the feeling that something was moving around under in the water bed, squirming. IF she checked, she would find a peculiar purple snake swimming beneath her rear, rubbing against her put from inside the water bed.

-----------

Angy came out later and shook Alex awake, carrying a sleeping Serenity in her hands. "Alex, wake up Alex." she said softly as she gently shook him. "She is going to alright." She added with a smile.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Huh....?" Rain whispered as she slowly awoke and looked at her bed. "....AHHHHHH!" she screamed, and fell off of her bed as she looked at the snake. "W-what is that!?"

--------------

Hunter admired her wonderous body and licked his furry lips. "I-it was my honor, my love..." he whispered. "I would happily do it again for you, my dear.....Now, how about we go get breakfast?" he grinned, gently petting her cheek with his finger.

--------------

"Huh? Oh. Good, good. Let's go," Alex said as he stood up. He then looked at Angy and sighed, and said. "Angy, we need to talk. Let's get back to your room."