Join our server on Discord

(A Silver and Zero production) Animators!
Alex smiled and hugged Hinata and kissed her cheek. "I was able to convince Sauske into helping me. For now, we should try to leave them alone. As for you and me, I think you and I should go and talk about that reward, I was going to give you for helping me beat Sauske," Alex smiled, taking her hand as he kissed her lips. "Shall we?" he smiled, motioning at a nearby bedroom.

-------------

"Y-yes, we love Master. R-right, Sakura?" Hinata whimpered, before taking in her noodle again. "...Yes, Master...We love you," Sakura said, through a cruel mix of fear and hatred. "We will always love you, Master."
Hinata blushed hard but nodded and timidly followed him in. She wondered if he was going to do something special for her or if the previlage of being fucked by her master was all the reward she would get.

----------

"Thats right, now are you two done eating yet?" Mike asked, still rubbing their stomachs. "I have a game to play before Ino wakes up."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Truthfully, Hinata was still hungry, but she didn't want her Master to be impatient or upset over waiting, so she quickly stopped eating and looked up at him. "What's the game, M-Master?" she timidly asked, as Sakura looked up at him as well.

------------

As the two walked into the room, Alex looked at Hinata and hugged her. "Just relax...Maser wants to do something to your body," he said and placed on hand on her chest, and the other on her butt.

Suddenly, Hinata would feel very warm and her butt would grow a little bit, and her breasts would grow greatly, growing all the way to G cups. She would also feel a burst of strength, and power, much like how Alex had given a quarter of his power to Sauske, he had given some power to his lover.

"You look amazing, my love. But how do you feel? " he added, staring at her big butt and beautiful large tits.
"Its called Sex Chicken. Im going to have both of you make out and the first one to cum loses. But you cant do anything but kiss and hug. If you want to do more than you need to ask me and then I will ask you question. Get it right and you can do what you asked, get it wrong and you get a bullet dildo shoved up your ass. The winner will be exempt from one sexual activity of their choosing while the loser will be subject to most of mine. If no one cums in my time limit, which is until I get bored, then you both get heavy sexual torture for three hours straight."

Mike looked at the two and smiled. "Any questions?"

--------------

Hinata blushed and moaned softly her, sensitive breasts and ass now made twice as sensitive by the transformation. "I-It feel....good master." She panted softly, looking at herself. "M-My breasts are so huge now...I..I can hardly believe it." She said with astonishment. She felt her breath cross across her nipples and moaned loudly. "Ohh...they are so sensitive master...thank you."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Hinata could feel her heart skip, and Sakura glared at Mike. "And what if we refuse...Master?"

-------------

Alex smiled and and kissed Hinata's forehead. "Sit on the bed and strip your clothes off. Get comfortable, I'll be right back," he said and admired her body for one more moment before walking out the door. "Be right back, love..."

As he walked out, he returned to Sauske and Sakura. "How's it going?" he asked, looking at the pink haired beauty.
"Refuse? There is no refusing Sakura. There is only pain until you play and then lose, thats it." Mike growled. "So both of you, start now."

-----------

Sauske had Sakura sitting in a chair and looking right into her eyes, his sharingans spinning at maximum strength. He simply put a finger to his lips and waved him away, he was busy.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Hinata jumped at the sudden order and looked at Sakura. "Hinata, wai-" Sakura pleaded, but the girl already jumped, and wrapped her arms arounds Sakura, a little too quickly. She kissed her lips, and pushed her tongue into her mouth, kissing her for her Master.

----------------

Alex smiled and merely made a piece of paper appear on a nearby counter, expecting the skilled Ninja to notice it. He then began walking back to his love slave, leaving the two alone. "How do you like the new body, Hinata?" Alex asked, walking into the room.

----------------------

When Sauske or if Sauske read the note, he would find it was a to do list from Alex.

Sauske, when you can, go get me the following women from the village of Konaha. Get one, two, or them all, just get as many of them as you can and try to be secret about it. If you need help, use my clone army, they will do whatever they can for you. Also be careful not too be followed back here. Remember, that I can kill you with a thought, so remember...You cannot betray me.

Finally, if you can, weaken Konaha, the ninja and fighting population, or Tsunade. Don't take any major chances or sacrifice, but do what you can to weaken them.

After that, Sauske would see the list of girls Alex wanted.

Temari

Tenten

Shizune

Ino

Anko

Kurenai
"Good, good. Sakura, you better hurry up, your a little behind. You may ask permission to do whatever you like at any moment." Mike said smiling as the girls on his lap made out.

---------

Hinata blushed as she lay, naked on the bed. "Its so sensitive master." She said blushing like she always did. She was already aroused by the soft air playing over her body and the sight of her master almost made her wet.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Master, may I touch Sakura's pussy?" Hinata asked. "H-Hinata!" Sakura screamed, not believing that the shy, almost invisble girl, was saying this. "Please, stop!" she begged. "I-I don't want this!" the pink haired girl begged.

-----------------

Alex smiled and closed the door behind him. "Get up, Hinata," he ordered, and when she did, his clothes suddenly disappeared in a puff of smoke. "Tell Master how you love him," he ordered as his hands squeezed Hinata's tits and he kissed her neck.
Mike smiled and said "First, what is two plus two?" Mike deliberately gave her an easy question, wanting her to win for being a good girl. He then looked at Sakura and said "I cant wait to make you just like Ino! I have so many other experiments to test!"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)