Join our server on Discord

Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge)
(Tyrant's Plains)

The Calm Keeper screeched in pain as he felt his wing almost being torn off. It was hanging loosely off of his back. He decided it would only be a hindrance and thus tore it off. The violet-feathered wing fell towards the ground and landed on the soft grass below. Golden blood trickled down his back and dripped on the torn wing. Never before have I had this much trouble with trespassers. This is ridiculous! The Calm Keeper roared. Divine Protection! His wound stopped bleeding and his whole body became surrounded by a green barrier, along with a pink barrier. His body was glowing in a faint green light that was slowly healing the wound on his back where his wing used to be.

Aussa sighed heavily. "Are you joking?" He rushed at the beast with his sword at the ready, but when he made to attack, the Calm Keeper effortlessly knocked him away. Aussa managed to land on his feet, but he realized that this was going to be much harder than he thought. Damn, we need Dusk...

(Shimmering Mountain)

Dusk smirked as he saw the attack coming. "Shadow Shield!" The shadows arose to do his bidding and formed a shield in front of him that blocked the attack.

On the ledge below, Ariadne got Mika's message. I don't know what you want me to do..., she thought back to Mika.

While Dusk was protected, he intercepted Ariadne's message. Come on, girls. Be creative. We'll have to work on your improvisation skills. Mika, aim for the man. Ariadne, make more petals so that Mika can execute the attack you did earlier--you know, the one where you spin at your target.

Is that a good idea, Mika? Because here I go! Ariadne concentrated hard on the petal that Mika possessed. Suddenly, a whole burst of them appeared in the sky around the dragoness and started swirling around her. It's up to you now, Mika!

Not too far away, Aerionelle crashed into the ground. He found himself immobilized, his body trying to flap wings that were no longer there. And thus, he laid on the ground, waiting for death to come and harvest him. I'll be with you soon, brothers...
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA
(Tyrant's Plains)

"Aussa, could you give me the barrier?" Faiz asks as moving closer to the Calm Keeper before he switch direction and circling around slowly. His claws on the feet plant a small magnetic charge on the ground, which used to pull the lightning strike and hold it for certain period of time, as well as creating a huge lightning field so he able to expand the attacking range.

"Once you deploy the barrier, kindly move away to the safest place. This could be the most dangerous attack ever." The wolf added, still walking around the beast while chanting a heavy spell; a small lightning roaring up in the sky, gathering as much of the elements to create a heavy thunder strikes.

(Shimmering Mountain)

"Now, that's what I'm talking about!" Mika smiled. The force of explosion threw Mika hard enough to reach the place she wanted to go; immobilize Midnight and separate Dusk away.

Mika quickly chant one icicle and point the target, which is Midnight's golden blade while falling towards Midnight. In a few feet away reaching Midnight, the icicle hit the target and broke the blade into half, then throw a fists on both of his shoulders. The force sending Midnight hard to the ground before Mika leap and landed a couple feet away from Midnight, gasping in exhaustion.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
(Tyrant's Plains)

Aussa didn't question Faiz's motives. But you'll have to be able to see where you're going and I've got just the barrier. Aussa concentrated on the ground. A thin cloud of dust started appearing around Faiz. That barrier should do it. The fine particles of dust should disintegrate any attacks aimed at you.

The Calm Keeper looked at the circling wolf impatiently. The most dangerous attack ever? Yikes, that sounds frightening. I'd better not stick around. There was a flash of light, and the Calm Keeper was gone.

Aussa didn't have good sensing powers like Solia, but he could still tell that the Calm Keeper had not left. Faiz, he's somewhere around here.. He began moving away from where the Calm Keeper had been and where Faiz was charging up his attack.

(Shimmering Mountain)

Midnight was awestruck as he found his legs trapped in the rock. He glanced at the broken sword that used to be his master's. "No, no, no, not the sword...Anything but the sword!" The rock shattered around his legs creating a small crater. He crawled out of it and grabbed the two pieces of the sword with determination. "I swear, everything will be all right."

Dusk took advantage of Midnight's grief and teleported through the shadows to get close to Mika. He touched her shoulder gently and began to transfer some energy into her. "The bird is as good as dead, right? If so, then the three of us should be no match for him."

Ariadne appeared at the side of the ledge and clambered up onto it. She waved to Mika and Dusk, but collapsed to her knees. Sorry guys, but I need to recharge my energy.

Dusk nodded at her. I think we'll have enough time to do that. It looks like Midnight isn't even worried about our presence. He's more worried about the sword...

The OCA
(Tyrant's Plains)

"Thank you." The barrier should give enough protection for him to avoid any incoming attack as well as taking an opportunity to stop the bleeding. Once spotted the Calm Keeper vanished, Faiz then expand the circling area a little, just enough for the thunder to spread at very wide area.

He then stopped. He lifts and expand both of his arms while growling softly from the pain on his left arm and chant a thunder spell. A huge strong thunder appears in the sky, spraying towards the ground where the small magnetic charge being placed. "I believe this should do it." By spraying the huge thunder to the ground, he might spot at least a few invisible hit strikes the Calm Keeper's barrier and take an advantage to point a few thunder to strike the barrier and kill the Calm Keeper.

(Shimmering Mountain)

Mika smiled, her deep gasping slowly fade away. "Oh, thank you, Dusk." She focus on the energy flowing into her body and quickly recharge, before slowly stood up straight. "I believe I could still sense the bird is still alive, but bleeding heavily. Eventually, it's enough to make him completely weak and slowly dies." Mika said, gently helps Ariadne standing up and giving her small amount of energy.

"But should we leave this man alive or kill him straight away? I'm sort of afraid that he might showed up again and oppose another threat." Mika asked.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
(Tyrant's Plains)

Aussa watched intently as Faiz executed his widespread thunder technique. Flashes and strikes were everywhere, but there was no sound or sight of the Calm Keeper anywhere. Suddenly, there was a loud shattering noise that Aussa recognized as the shattering of a barrier and then a horrific screech ensued. The Calm Keeper became visible, his body shaking violently in shock as strike after strike of thunder hit him.

Nearby and under protection of Aussa's earth shield, both Ardeal and Solia were beginning to regain consciousness.

(Shimmering Mountain)

Dusk stood up as well. "There is no doubt that we should kill him. And there is no doubt that he will come after us if we don't. His mind is unstable. He is a danger to himself, others, and the inorganic creatures." Thin wisps of shadow were beginning to float into the sky. Aerionelle's body was fading.

Ariadne was able to stand up as she received the energy. "Thank you very much, Mika. If we're going to eliminate him, we should probably get it over with."

Dusk nodded in agreement and raised his sword to strike down his foe. I apologize for this Midnight, but only if you understood what Dawn's dying words meant... With a heavy sigh, Dusk slashed down with his sword...

...only to be blocked by Midnight's other blade! Midnight withdrew that attack and slashed viciously at Dusk's sword hand, making him drop his weapon. Then, with a quick slash, Midnight cut Dusk clear across the chest. Luckily for Dusk, his robes took most of the damage.

"I'm sorry, too, Dusk, but I'm not ready to die yet!" Midnight shouted crazily. "O golden sword that brings the light, shining blade that shatters night, stars and darkness both will bend, and lend you strength for you to mend!" He connected the two pieces of the golden blade that had been previously broken. Dusk lay on the ground and watched with awe as the two pieces mended back together as if it had never been broken. Midnight stood at the ready. "I must kill you now. All of you. How dare you break my master's blade! I hope you're ready to meet your maker!!"

The OCA
(Tyrant's Plains)

"Finally, I found you...." Faiz give a sharp share and met both of his paws, pointing directly to the beast. All the thunder strikes now focused on one point, which is the Calm Keeper to finish him off.

"Before you stumble on any person and boasting around, make sure you know that person well. If not, you're end up messing with someone like us. Thunder Blade!!" He called, a huge thick of thunder strikes directly to the Calm Keeper's head and reappears below the feet. The strikes hold for about two and a half seconds before all the energy dispersed.

(Shimmering Mountain)

Seeing of Midnight slashing Dusk's shoulder, Mika quickly chant an icicle spell and point the target directly to the golden blade. But this time, the size of icicle is about half of inch thick and razor sharp, enough to cut the hard steel and turn it into dust. "Don't even tho think about it!" With a move of her finger, the icicle cuts the golden blade and several other icicle, which is more than inch thick appear in front of Midnight. She move her finger, point it to Midnight's shoulder and the icicles do it's job; penetrating Midnight's shoulder until the tip penetrates cleanly through the bones.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
(Tyrant's Plains)

Aussa couldn't help but laugh as he watched the fallen Calm Keeper laying on the ground, his body completely fried to a crisp. By now, Solia and Ardeal were standing, gazing at the spectacle.

"What did we miss?" Ardeal spoke. "Apparently, quite a bit of action."

"It's all thanks to Faiz, here," Aussa said with a sigh. "You can tell this is his work. But it doesn't matter. We should probably get a move on."

The Calm Keeper managed to get out a final gasp before no sound could be heard from him. The air in the area wavered as the monster's magic disappeared. In the distance across the seemingly neverending sea of golden grass, the faint image of a small town appeared.

(Shimmering Mountain)

Midnight smirked and let go of the golden blade, watching it turn to dust as he disappeared in a cloud of shadow. The blade can be fixed, but I can't. He reappeared a few feet away just in time to see the icicles that would have impaled him zoom past.

Although Midnight had dodged the attack, Dusk predicted as much. He rushed over to Midnight and slashed at him. Midnight blocked.

"Shadow Fire!" Midnight shouted and pointed his open hand at Dusk. A stream of black fire burst from his hand and caught Dusk by surprise. Dusk instantly fell to the ground and started rolling to put out the fire, but it wouldn't extinguish. "Foolish Dusk! You know that the shadow fire burns forever!" Dusk rolled away from Midnight as he swung his dark blade at him.

Dusk was starting to feel the pain of the excruciating fire. You know water magic, right Mika? Only magic can put out this fire. Ariadne, cover her.

Ariadne nodded. Affirmative.

The OCA
(Tyrant's Plains)

Slowly, Faiz absorbs the leftover energy from the thunder he have created but it wouldn't cured his injuries and exhaustion. In the end, he was happy to let out all his frustration and anger, like he was battling with the Queen alone.

Once done, the wolf return back to the others and carrying the pack of supply, a small amount of blood leaking out from his injuries, seeming like the sparks were no longer able to do its job to hold the bleeding. "...Anyway, should we go now...?" He asked weakly.

(Shimmering Mountain)

Mika wouldn't think even longer and quickly distinguish the fire with water that appears from her claws. The water is really different than normal water, even though it looks pretty much the same. It has the ability to distinguish, protect someone from any kinds of fire, dispel any black magic and cure a person instantly.

Coming out of nowhere, one thick yet sharp icicle appears at Midnight's back, near his spine and prodding the sharp point gently. "Now, you can't run away. This icicle will follow you and react a split-second before you went disappear. Dusk, your turn to execute him. I'll cover you." The dragoness said.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
(Tyrant's Plains)

Solia, who had by now completely recovered from the Calm Keeper's attack, had a worried look on her face and was instantly alarmed. "We're not going anywhere with you injured," she said with determination. She held out her hands at Faiz. "Plenus medicor," she chanted. A burst of magical white sparks surrounded Faiz and completely healed him of his injuries. Solia gasped as the spell finished, but she quickly recovered.

"Looks like your training was worth it," Ardeal said proudly. "Normally, a kind of spell as strong as that would leave you completely drained.

"It matters not," Aussa interrupted. "Faiz is healed now and he guessed right. We're moving. Once we're in Immolatio, we'll rest for a couple of days, maybe gather some information. Plus, we have no idea how Dusk, Ariadne, and Mika's mission is going."

(Shimmering Mountain)

Even in the face of death, Midnight smiled maliciously. Something wasn't right. "So, you wish me to return to the infinite void? To scour the afterlife as a dreaded spirit? I would like to see you try such a thing." He laughed maniacally.

Dusk sneered at him and readied his sword. "Is that all you have to say for yourself, Midnight? Just words that spew from the mouths of heretics and crazy men? Your life is hardly worth wasting the effort to end, but it must be done!" he shouted as he thrust his sword through Midnight's heart. Dusk and Midnight were face to face. They glared at each other ferociously and they kept on glaring until Dusk withdrew his sword and stepped back. Midnight said nothing as he crumpled to the ground. "It seems as though the evil deed is done. I apologize, dear friend."

The OCA
(Tyrant's Plains)

Faiz could feel his energy fully restored and the injuries were completely healed. "I'm sorry if I went overboard...I want to let out all my frustration and anger..." He said, gently caress Solia's hair before plant a kiss on her forehead. "...Thank you...and let's get going..."

(Shimmering Mountain)

"I guess...that should do it..." Mika said in low tone, seeing Dusk stabbing Midnight directly through his heart. The icicle that floats on Midnight's back dropped to the ground and slowly melt. She pick up the pack of supplies which she leaves nearby the cottage and carried it on her back before return back to Ariadne. "Before we leave, make sure he's dead completely."
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds