Join our server on Discord

Real Life Hentai (Kingzero, Salem A. Delgado, and Silver)
"St-Stop!" Amy pleaded in futile attempt to reason with her son. "Please, stop!" she begged as the tentacles wrapped around her limbs and hold them away from her, immobilizing her. Then more tentacles moved up under her night gown, feeling up her body briefly before they tore away her dress, leaving her naked.

Amy began to cry then as she watched what her son was about to do to her. "Please Alex! This isnt you! You dont do this kind of thing! Im your mother! Please stop!"

------------

"But...whats going on down stairs? Does he have another girl?!" Asuna asked, hearing Amy's screams and her muffled (due to the walls) begs for mercy. "We cant just let this happen!" Asuna said, realizing that Nico might actually be right. "Whats happening down there?!"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Alex looked at his mother and moved ever closer to her, licking his lips. "My dear mommy....why do you argue? This is but a dream, and it doesn?" he asked, petting his mother nice shaped tit. "I know I do, my dear," he added, as he pulled down his oants and his erect dick popped out.
"I'm not sure...I know I'll hate myself for this but your right, we have to stop him..." Nico said as she made her way downstairs, as she stood by the door to Amy's room she found she was too scared to go in.
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
Amy's eyes became wide and she screamed again. "Please! Someone help me! Please save me!" She cried as she was on the verge of being raped by her own son.

------------

"Oh my god...I think he is raping his own mother!" Asuna said as she moved up next to Nico. "We have to do something!" She added as she summoned her giant fan. "Nico, what are you waiting for?! Open the door!"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Shut up and let's make some love, my love slave," the boy said. Alex wrapped his arms around his mother and silenced her mouth by kissing her, pushing his tongue into her mouth, and without woarning pushed his large dick into Amy's pussy.
Nico shook her head as Asuna's words brought her back to reality, looking like a deer in the headlights she flung open the door and flinced at what she saw.
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
Asuna was speechless. Amy hung from tentacles coming out of Alex's back as her legs were held open and her pussy penetrated by her own son as he forced a kiss on the whimpering woman. Amy closed her eyes as she felt Alex's tongue exploring her mouth and whimpered softly, begging for him to stop.

Asuna saw that Nico was also in shock and acted first. "Alex! Let her go before I club you into my dimension!" She threatened, raising her fan above her head. "you have three seconds!"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"You have none," Alex replied and held up his hand at them. Suddenly his fingers turned into tentacles and shot at the girls at all directions, aiming for their limbs to grab them. "Can't you see I'm trying to enjoy myself with my dear mommy?" he asked, thrusting into Amy, even as his tentacles attacked the girls.
Nico gasped and struggled desperaly while trying to pry the tenctecles away with at least two dozen arms "P-pleaze master! L-let us go!"
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
Asuna struggled and used her magically induced strength to put up a fight. Soon it became clear that Alex would not be able to hold her for long. "Let her go you bastard!" She yelled as she tore at her binds.

Amy struggled as well and whimpered as she was thrust into. "Please Alex, please stop!" she begged him as tears streamed down her face.

"Help me Nico! Use your power!" Asuna yelled as she struggled.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)