Bondage queens.
05-13-2009, 02:59 PM,
RE: Bondage queens.
Silvia looked away from her mistress, blushing so hard she felt like her face would melt. Mindy was completely gorgeous, beautiful really in nearly every way, and even though she was not used to girl on girl action, she was finding her mistress more and more attractive by the second. "I-I..I j-just got dressed though...my Queen..." She said hesitantly, afraid of another around with Mindy, despite her growing attraction to her. A great deal of that fear came from all the "toys" that were all so very close to her reach at the moment.
05-13-2009, 06:12 PM,
"AH! I'm not going to apologize for breaking a rule I didn't know about you crazy bitch!" Katt cursed.

"So? It's not like you'd have to get undressed," Mindy smiled, sliding a hand underneath Silvia's skirt and gentley rubbing her pussy, "Mmm, you feel a bit wet already." she teased.

"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.

05-13-2009, 08:48 PM,
"Is that so?" Vook grinned, shaking her head. "Alright then, my slut. I'll have to torture you even more." she added, suddenly swinging the whip in a way that it went between Katt's legs, cracking painfully onto her pussy lips.
05-14-2009, 06:29 AM,
"AHHHH!" Katt pulled against her bonds as her eyes bulged from the pain, "God that hurt," she cried.

05-14-2009, 07:07 AM,
"Have another, then!" Vook growled, whipping Katt again in the same way, all three of the whips cracking on Katt's pussy lips at the same time.
05-14-2009, 07:42 PM,
Katt threw her head back in a soundless scream as pain shot through her body. She fell limp in her restraints, blacking out from the torture.

05-14-2009, 09:14 PM,
Silvia could not stop a small moan from escaping her lips as her pussy was lightly rubbed by her mistress and looked away in shame, unable to blush any harder, though her nearly glowing red face was still heating up. "M-My Qu-Queen I..." She said, trying to respond appropriately. "I feel embarrassed." She confessed. "I feel so bad...Your so beautiful...and I am just a human. And the way your touch me...it makes me feel like I never have before...and Im ashamed."
05-15-2009, 01:52 AM,
"Why do you feel ashamed by this?" Mindy smiled, sliding her hand away from Silvia's lips she knelt down next to the girl, "Your quite lovely yourself, there's not a reason in the world for you to feel ashamed of anything my sweet little kitten." She cooed, moving closer to Silvia, kissing the girl deep and lovingly.

05-15-2009, 04:35 AM,
"Don't be falling asleep on me now, slut." Vook growled, shaking her head. "Oh well, I'll come back for you later." she thought out loud, setting the whip down on the floor, before heading back upstairs, turning the lights off as she left the basement; leaving Katt hanging by her wrists in the pitch-black room.
05-17-2009, 02:29 AM,
Silvia felt her mind swirl as she was kissed and her face felt so hot she felt like some one was pressing it against the sun. Her mistress's tongue entered hers and she lost all control and fainted in her arms, falling completely limp. This had been a little to much for the small sheltered human, and she needed rest anyways.