Join our server on Discord

Kingzero and Silver
"Yes Master! Forgive your stupid dumb whore! She doesn't deserve you, your dick, your love, nothing!" Rain cried, tears flowing as he growled and ordered her around. She licked his cock, and kissed it, before retuning to lick her Master's dick, all for him. "Please, forgive me, Master!"

--------------------------

The dick once more became hard and grew in size and Alex smiled. "Then embrace and love Master's dick. Daddy's dick. You love it, like you love Daddy, and like Mommy, you are his slut. Slave. Lover. Now go ahead, my Tali. Lick, kiss, and suck Daddy's dick," he said, patting her head.
"Shut up!" Mike ordered, slapping her across the face when she came up to apologize again and beg for forgiveness. "I dont need a bumbling idiot, I need a slut! And if you cant fill that role then I will send you right back to the box or worse! Now suck my cock!" Mike was just about ready to send her back in the box until she shut up for good, her constant self pity, although amusing at first, was pissing him off and make him go limp. He was not going to lose a single erection due to some dumb slave!

--------

Tali did as she was told, licking the head softly as she cuddled with Alex's dick cutely. She was very small, even for her apparent age, and Alex's dick was very large. She could almost practically hug it as she licked and sucked it softly. "Daddy?" She asked suddenly, still nuzzling his erection. "Whats a whore?"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Yes, Master," Rain whimpered, and stayed silent as she sucked his cock. Her hands rubbed his balls affectionatly, and she did her best to please him, sucking the cock like her life depended on it. Which it did.

------------------------

"A whore is a person who loves pleasure, and does not care how they get it," Alex responded, not sure how to explain the word. "Since you are MY whore though, like your mother, it means you only pleasure me, and no one else. You love Daddy, and in return Daddy gives you pleasure and love. Does that answer your question, Tali?" he asked, petting her head as she licked the heado f his dick.
Soon Mike groaned and came in her mouth. "Eat up slave. After this you get a bath and then a real breakfast with our new friend." He said with a smile, completely forgetting about her past anger. Mike was not one to cling to things, and besides, it was not worth the trouble.

--------

Tali nodded a little and continued to suck on his cock and lick the head. She moaned softly, but began to feel the tingle leaving her from lack of stimulation.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Rain nodded and swallowed the white jizz, doing as her Master told her. She then looked at Mike and wondered if she was allowed to talk. "May slut ask a question, Master?" she asked, and if Mike was okay with it she asked, "What friend?"

------------------

"Rub your clit against my cock, Tali. Trust me, it will feel good. And keep licking Master's cock, Alex added, petting her head. "Daddy will teach you about cumming."
"Why the Kazemon we captured the other day. Dont you remember? She is probably waking up in he little cage right now. You helped me capture her so you should remember." Mike said as he got up and connecting a leash to her slave collar. "Come Slave, its time to get you nice and clean." He said.

-----------

Tali licked his ock but looked up curiously. "What is a clit?" She asked innocently. She looked up with wide cute eyes. She then nuzzled his cock and sucked it a little more.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Your clit? This is your clit," Alex explained, pointing at the pink nub. This is your pussy, two," he added, pointing at the small pussy. "Another word for pussy is cunt. Understand, honey?" the father asked, going easy and slow for his daughter.

((Sex 101 by Alex Hunter))

--------------------

"Whatever you want, Master. Shall I travel on all four or on my two feet for you?" Rain asked, followiong him in either stance he wanted.
Tali nodded a little and lifted herself up, placing her pussy over his cock and grinding against it. She felt pleasure like never before as she continued and began to moan and groan. "Ah....Ahhh....Daddy...I feel like Im going to pee soon..." She moaned as she continued to press her clit against his throbbing manhood.

------------

"All four is good." Mike said without much thought as he took her to the showers. There he made her stand in one of the stalls and closed the door. "Clean yourself up, I will be back to check up on you, I better not find a spot." He warned as he left and the water started automatically, showering Rain in an icy downpour. There was Soap for her to use, and shampoo as well as tooth brush and tooth paste.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"You're going to cum, or have an orgasm," Alex moaned. "Its also called a climax, at times," he explained. "Try to hold it in, so daddy can cum with you. Try to hold it in," he moaned as pre cum leaked out of his dick. "That's pre cum. Its a sign, I'm going to cum soon."

------------------

"Yes, Master," Rain responded, and took the soap and used it to clean herself. THe cold water did make her shiver, and she had to bite her lip to not make a noise at times, but she her fear of her Master was far beyond what any cold water could do to her.
Tail hugged herself as she continued to keep rubbing herself on his cock, moaning as she did, feeling her orgasm trying to break free. "I cant hold it much longer daddy! Ohh, please daddy, cum to!" She begged as she bit her lip cutely in an attempt to contain her climax.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)