Join our server on Discord

(A Silver and Zero production) Animators!
"S-shut up!" Sakura replied, before moaning as she felt her Master's mighty dick fuck her. She tried to fight back Hinata, who had paused in fear and horror as Mike spoke of killing Naruto. Hearing her Master's assurance that he was safe was comforting, and in return she doubled her efforts on pleasing Sakura.

-------------------------

"Hinata, I told you, you don't have to choose just yet. For now, you and I can love one another, with me as your Master and lover," he said and kissed her lips. "I promise to protect you, and Sakura, and all other slaves. I love you Hinata, and I promise you, as long as you are good to me, I will always be good to you," he amd kissed her lips again, his hands moving to squeeze and grope Hinata's amazing ass, oblivious to the deaths outside. If something did not happen soon to alert Alex, then it would stay that way.
Mike smiled and said "Thats it? Shut up? Wow, and I thought you loved Sauske, and Naruto didnt deserve being skinned alive. But then again, a shameless whore like you dosent care as long as she is being fucked does she?" Mike only became faster and thrust harder as he spoke, shaking the bed as he punded deep into Sakura.

-------------

(Dont the shadow clones transmit their memories to him once they are killed just like Naruto's?)
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
((.....Oops))

"No! No!" Sakura screamed as she was fucked. Tears fell down in floods as Hinata played with her tits. Despite her screams, she was getting wet down at her pussy, and pleasure was beginning to outweigh pain. The same went for Hinata, who was wet as well.

----------------------

Alex's eyes suddenly widened and then relaxed. "Hinata, stay here. Come out only when I tell you to," he said, and stood off the bed and began walking to the door. "I'll be right back," he said as he walked out of the shed and on the sandy beach. "Sauske I know you're there. Any reason why you're killing my clones?" he asked, ready for an attack.
Mike groaned and thrust in harder and harder. "Damn your tight, so fucking tight!" He moaned as he massaged Hinata's tits as Hinata did the same to Sakura. "Im going to cum in that tight little pussy of yours! I hope you dont have a problem with child bearing!" Mike laughed as he spoke, wanting to put even more fear into her.

------------

Sauske dropped down from a nearby palm tree, staying in the shadows. "Is there any particular reason you are destroying Konoha?" He asked back, his sword shining in the shadows of his domain.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Destroying? You make me seem like such a villain. Trust me, I'm nothing like that snake crackpot Orochimaru. Compare to him, I'm a saint, and compare to others, I'm the niceest person around," Alex smiled. "Now, Sauske, I dislike fighting and I dislike killing even more. But if you force my hand, trust me, I will beat you," he warned.

---------------------

"NO! You can't! Stop it! Please, I'm begging you! I'll do anything, just please!" Sakura cried. "Please, only Sauske should be doing this!" she cried as her will to fight slowed down and her pleasure grew. Hinata also moaned in pleasure as her Master rubbed her tits, continuing to rub and squeeze her fellow slave's tits.
"I highly doubt that. I have already figured you out. You have lots of chakra and jutsu, but no actual tiejutsu at all. But that amount of jutsu you seem to posses has made Orochimaru very interested in you, that means you can come with me, or I can drag you there." Sauske awaited his replay, ready to best Alex in sheer Tiejutsu if he had to.

-----------

"Sauske is dead! So thats no excuse! Oh, I will be coming soon into your tight cunt! I cant wait to see the child Sakura, do you think it will have your hair color? Or maybe your eyes? I wonder how you will raise it all by yourself." He pinched Hinata's nipples then and twisted a little, wanting to elect more of a response out of her.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Or option three. I kick your ass," Alex replied and in a puff of smoke, two katanas appeared in his hands. "Now come on. Make your move," he whispered as he already formulated a plan.

---------------

Hinata stopped her sucking of Sakura's tits and screamed in pleasure as her nipples were twisted. "Please, Master! May I cum?" she begged, not beliving what she was saying, but no longer caring as she licked Sakura's tits.

"No! Please! Don't! You can't do this! You bastard, please stop!" Sakura begged.
Sauske shrugged and dropped into a stance, making hand signs as he did and activating his special birthright powers, his sharingans. "Phoenix flower Jutsu!" He he cried as several fireballs blasted towards Alex, speeding and arching to surround him.

-------------

"Not until Sakura accept her fate, until then I forbid you from coming!" Mike ordered. "For every drop of your cum I find, it will be a drop of Naruto's blood shed." He said to her mind as he continued to fuck Sakura. "And as for you!" He said to her. "You think I will stop now that you called me a bastard? That does it, you are so getting pregnant!" He roared.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Tornado of Water Jutsu!" Alex yelled and suddenly from behind him, the ocean unleashed a swirl of water which flew at him. THe vortex spun around him, acting as both a barrier to protect him from the several fireballs, and as an attack as the tornado of water charged at Sauske.

----------------------

"Please, Sakura! Submit to Master! Please! I'm begging you!" Hinata cried before biting Sakura's tit with her mouth, hard as she could, crying as she was forced to hurt her own friend for her own pleasure. "AHHH!" Sakura cried as Hinata bit her nipple. "Hinata...Ah!" she screamed as she was fucked. "I...I...I'm sorry! I'm sorry Master!"
Alex fellt right into Sauske's trap, using a water jutsu to stop his fire jutsu. As soon as the water attack hit his fire attack, it created huge amounts of steam everywhere. This steam did more than hide Sauske's position but also acted as a conductor as Sauske raised his sword and sliced through the tornado of water with his chidori, cleanly escaping damage and charging the air with hundreds of volts of painful electric energy.

----------

"Sorry? Is that all? Thats not submitting, thats apologizing! Tell me what you are! Tell me who you serve and love from now on! Do it now! And beg for my cum!" Mike ordered as he slapped Hinata's ass.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)