Join our server on Discord

(A Silver and Zero production) Animators!
((Alright, see ya))
Hinata did kiss back very timidly, her tongue playing a little with Alex's as she moaned softly, blushing as she always did.

----------

"Thats good, keep doing that." Mike said as he positioned himself between Sakura's legs, naked now, his stiff manhood rubbing against her virgin sex.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"What an adorable blush," Alex smiled, and kissed her lips once more. "Is slave strng enough to play with Master? Or does she need more rest?" he asked, petting her body, and giving her ass and breasts the occasional grope.

---------------------------

"N-no...Please....stop!" Sakura moaned as Hinata continued to kiss and suck her tits. She knew what Mike wanted, and everything that Hinata had done had made her nice and wet down there so it was almost as though she was begging for it. Maybe a part of her did. "Don't, please!"
Hinata blushed a little harder but said "Im...not tired, if thats what your asking master." she began to undo the front of her clothes a bit clumsily, knowing what he would want from her. "Just...please dont hurt Sakura anymore..." She begged softly, looking into his eyes to make her point clear.

--------------

"Do please? Well, if you insist slut!" Mike roared as he tore away her panties and slammed his full length into her, breaking any barrier he found and sinking her large dick all the way to the hilt into her small pussy, the head of his cock bumping painfully into her cervix. "Do you feel that slut?" He asked her mockingly.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Alex licked his lips as he saw Hinata undress her clothes and kissed her cute nose as he began unzipping his pants. "Trust me slave, I do not want to hurt her anymore. Both of you are so strong and beautiful, I must have you both and more. I want stop till the world's woman are like you. My slaves. Of course, you'll be one of my favorites," he added, and kissed her lips as his erect dick popped out, large and hard.

-----------------

Sakura screamed in pain and fright, so loud and high Hinata's ears were hurt for a second. Blood leaked out of the pussy, mixing with the juices as the dick was pushed into her. "Pull it out! Pull it out, please!"
Hinata was now only in a bikini top and thong. "Would...would you like to get out of the hammock first?" She asked timidly, blushing cutely. She was all to aware of how easy it was to flip over in one of those things. Regardless, she reached forwards tenderly and began to rub his erection with her soft hands, blushing hard and unable to meet his gaze.

-------

Mike only laughed and began to pull out, nearly taking the whole thing out before thrusting back again. "Admit it slut! Behind the pain and resistance is a willing slut! Dont hold back, tell me how much you want it, since you will get it either way!" He said as he reached around Hinata and began to grope her beautiful tits. "Keep sucking and licking them Hinata, and moan for me." He said as he rolled her nipples between his fingers.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Alex licked his lips and he kissed her lips before putting his hands together. "Hinata, my love, do you know you're Master has near limitless chakra, and can do almost anything with it?" he asked. "Watch," he said and moved his hands and ina puff of smoke they were on a large bed for practically five people and in a fancy and modern bedroom. Of course, outside it looked more like a shed, but inside it looked straight out of Alex's mansion. "Keep your top and thong on for just a bit more. You look amazingly sexy in it. And tell Master how much you love him," he smiled, wrapping his arms around her waist and squeezing her ass, and kissed her lips, pushing in his tongue.

-------------------------

And moan Hinata did for her Master, sucking the tits of her friend and fellow slave. "NO! No! I-it doesn't feel good at all! Stop, it hurts! Stop, please!" Sakura begged. "You can't do this! My friends will find me and beat you for this! They'll kill you!" she cried as she soon felt the wave of pleasure.
Hinata blushed as she was kissed and groped, unable to talk as her master's tongue entered and danced in her mouth. She closed her eye and wrapped her arms around him gently as the kiss continued, holding her master close to her self.

-------

"Now how can they kill me," Mike said as he thrust into her tight pussy again. "IF they are already dead?" Mike smiled cruelly and thrust in once more. "I doesnt matter how good Sauske is at being a ninja, or how many clones Naruto can make if they are asleep. And look at you, what help were you? You were the Genjutsu type of the group and you could not even save them from a simple sleep jutsu. How pathetic." "Dont worry Hinata, I will keep my word, Naruto is unharmed, but tell Sakura, and it will be you who turns out the lire, not me."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Alex suddenly pulled back and kept his hands on her ass. "Hinata, my love. I will not stop here, with just you and Sakura. I want more. I want Ino, Tenten, Termari, and most finally, I want Lady Tsunade. There will come a time where you will have to choose...your home, your family, your village, and Naruto, or me, your Master. I will not make you choose now, but you will have to someday," he said, kissing her neck. "I want all of you beautiful girls to be my sluts. I want you all as my slaves, forever," he said, and looked her in the eye, stopping his groping and kissing to see if she had any type of reaction.
Hinata only blushed and looked away. "Thats...I..." She mumbled, mostly to herself. If asked now, and forced to be truthful, she would choose her village, her Naruto, the things she had cherished the longest. But at the same time, she could not, not when in Alex's grasp, not when it might break the heart of her master, who had brought her so much pleasure, and not when he could inflict such great and horrible pain upon her.

So the timid ninja stayed silent, pressing her fingers together like she always did when to embarrassed or scared to speak.

Outside, Alex's clones were being picked off one by one, but not by Konoha ninja. Sauske, who had been watching the whole thing, was stealthily killing all the clones, not allowing them to make use of their infinite jutsu, using real ninjutsu to kill them, something Alex could not counter with infinite chakra.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)