Join our server on Discord

Kingzero and Silver
"I'm glad you like it, my love. Now... keep rubbing yourself against my dick," he ordered. Alex moaned slightly and patted Tali's head. "I'm going to teaching you about cumming. HAving an orgasm...Just keep rubbing yourself against me, and you'll see, Tali."
Tali nodded like a good girl and continued what she was doing, rubbing herself against his hard cock until finally, with a small cute scream, she came, her pussy spasming a little as her juices poured over his cock. She arched her back and her small breasts were thrust out as she reached the peak of pleasure and then collapsed, panting hard. "Pa..Papa.." She moaned softly, some juices still squirting from her young pussy.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
As the young girl came, Alex followed with his own climax, shooting more of his sperm on his daughter. "Tali...You were very good. I can't wait till you get older, I'll teach you how to make Papa and yourself feel really good. Now remember. NO telling mommy, but if mommy ever finds out, and makes you choose, you pick Daddy, okay?" he smiled, and patted her head. "Be a good girl, and Papa will make you feel good all the time. Now clean yourself up, you dirty little whore," he ordered. "My daughter," he whispered to himself, smiling down at the little girl.
Tali nodded, smiling as she began to lick herself. Still, even if sh licked up every bot of it, she was still smelling strongly and her lack of clothes would expose Alex. He needed to get her clean before Ren came back.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Come on! Time for a bath! And Daddy will join you!" Alex added, picking her up and searching the room for some extra clothes for her. Once he found them, he raced out of the room and to the bathroom, locking the door behind him. If things went as planned he sighed in relief and laid Tali down in the bathtub and turned on the water. letting warm water fill the tub. "There," he smiled, and began undressing himself.
(Rain?)

Tali was laid down cutely in the tub and was soon splashing the water a little adorably as she had her first encounter with it. Before she would just be cleaned by her mommy, but this time she was in the bath tube and her hands flapped up and down happily as it came up to her waist.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
(04-14-2009 06:24 AM)Silver Wrote: "Yes, Rain has been a good slave." Mike said, taking one of her nipples in his mouth and biting it, letting her bouncing yank it up and down for a few moments. He loved the feel of her tight pussy jacking his cock. "Keep going..." He order as he leaned his head back a little before going back to her bouncing breasts.

"Ah!" Rain moaned, doing as her Master commanded, going up and down, feeling her nipple being yanked and feeling both pleasure and pain from it. "Slave...only....wants....to be a good slave!" she moaned, riding him. "Slave loves Master!"

------------------

Alex soon got into the tub as well, and grabbed a bar of soap and used it to begin cleaning Tali. "Hold still dear," he ordered, pulling her closer. He started at her chest, rubbing it with the soap as his other hand moved to tease her pussy, rubbing her clit. "Master is going to teach Tali about life. You and mommy, are sluts. Whores. My slaves. You love daddy, and call him Master, because you are his sluts," he said, though Tali might not have understood him.
"And master loves his slave!" Mike moaned as he grabbed her hips to help her along. He was close now, it would not be much longer. "Dont cum yet slave!" He ordered, clenching his teeth in pleasure when he was not licking her nipples.

-----------

Tali just moaned cutely as her small breasts were rubbed with the soap and her young pussy was teased by her father's hand. "Tali...slave...tali love daddy..." She moaned softly, nuzzling her face into any part of him she could reach to show her affection.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"AH! But Master....Slut is so close!" Rain cried as he grabbed her hips and rode his cock. "Please, MAster, let your whore cum! I know she doesn't deserve it, but please!" she begged. "Let your dumb, dirty whore cum like the slut she is!"

---------------------

Alex smiled and kissed her lips and contineud to clean her. "I know you do. You're my slut. My whore," he smiled. "Just like mommy. Here..." he said and moved his dick closer to her. "Rub and lick it," he ordered, motioning at the semi-erect dick.
"No! Do not defy me slave!" Mike growled as he grabbed her hips and pulled her off his cock. "Now suck me until I come, and dont you dare touch yourself!" He ordered.

------------

Tali blushed a little as she was kissed and moaned a little more as her body was lathered in soap. "Daddy...I feel tingly again." She moaned as she nuzzled his cock and began to give it small affectionate licks, her small hands rubbing it a little as she did.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)