Join our server on Discord

(A Silver and Zero production) Animators!
Hinata was still dazed, just now waking up and moaning softly from her body being touched and groped by so many people. She curled up in her hammock and began to whimper as they continued to feel up her body. The shy girl blushed hard and moaned softly, trying to keep it together. Sakura sighed softly as she was cleaned, but stayed unconscious and blissfully unaware.

----------

Mike laughed out loud and stepped from the shadows. "You really are a slut Hinata. Im so proud! And Sakura, even from over here I can tell you were enjoying every second of domination. Tell me, do you like Hinata's new breasts? Im rather fond of them myself." Mike stood next to the bed, a tent clear in his pants as he looked at his two lovely sluts.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Hinata just bowed her head in a twist of agreement, humiliation, and obedience. "Yes, Master," she mumbled. Sakura looked at him, her hair a mess from Hinata playing with it. "W-who are you? What did you do to Hinata!?"

-----------------

Alex ordered another hamock be made for Sakura, and this order was quickly done. He then gently placed Sakura in it so she could sleep and rest in peace. "No one touches her," he ordered and then shooed his clones away to get to work on other things. As they all left in different directions, Alex walked up to the dazed Hinata and petted her head. "Don't worry, Hinata. Master is here. The real Master."
"Nothing a slut wouldnt want." Mike said as he looked Sakura over. "Really you should be more worried about yourself. Im wondering, should I make your tits bigger? Maybe...maybe just to a C cup? those half assed B wont do." Mike smirked and nodded to Hinata "Take her bra off and erect her nipples for me."

-----------

Hinata looked up at her master and nuzzled his hand. "Master." She moaned softly, closing her eyes as she rubbed her soft face against his palm. "I love master...."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"And Master loves you two. You're such a good girl, you will be rewarded," Alex smiled and kissed her forehead. He then got on to the hamock as well and cuddled up to Hinata, moving her so they were face to face. "Hinata, my lvoe, Master needs your help. Master made a mistake. HE was a very bad person to Sakura, and I need you to help me. Help me, help Sakura. I want you to tell her how Master is good. How Master is loving. How Master loves his slaves. Help me, make Sakura into a slave, like you," he pleaded, and rubbedh is nose against the shy girl's. "Can you do that for me? I promise, if you do, I'll reward you," he said, and wrapped an arm around her, pulling her into a hug.

--------------------

Hinata did not show any reply, but did follow orders, as he used the kunai to slice the small pink bra off of Sakura. The green eyed girl trembled with fear and tried in vain to fight Hinata off. The Hyuuga girl though just bended down and began kissing and sucking Sakura's small tits, getting her nipples nice and hard.
"Yes master...I love you, I will help." She said shyly as she hugged him back, cuddling with him. Hinata's body was soft, warm and unbearably cute. Truly she was a prize worth keeping and taking care of.

----------

Mike smiled and began to pet Hinata's head. "Good girl." He said, rewarding her with a satisfying wave of pleasure from their mental link. Now he looked at Sakura's body and smiled broadly. "I think I want those a little bigger." He said pinching her left nipple a bit roughly. He took out a small pink pill and pressed it against her lips. "It matches your hair." He mused. "Eat this or Hinata will eat two for each one you reject, I dont think you want to subject your poor friend to that now do you?"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Good....Thank you, Hinata. But Sakura has not waken up yet, so we have time before you help me," Alex said, and kissed Hinata's lips. "But I think I know how we can spend that time," he said as his hands moved down to feel and grope Hinata's ass, and kissed her lips again, pushing his tongue into her mouth and waiting for her to kiss him back.

----------------

"No...W-what is that? What will it do to me?" Sakura whimpered as Hinata stood beside her great Master and Lord.
"Nothing you wont enjoy." Mike said, pressing the pill against her lips even harder. the second she ate it, her puny B cups would transform in gorgeous CCs. "Come on, Im not going to wait forever." He urged.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"But-" the pill was quickly pressed into her mouth and on reflex she ate it, and her widend as she moaned in pleasure. Suddenly her small B cups grew bigger, all the way to CC cups, and perhaps just a bit more. "W-what did you do?" Sakura asked.
"I gave you your first present, from master to slave." He said happily, flicking one of her sensitive nipples to test the effectiveness of the pill. "Do you like them? they are just like Hinata's." He said s he did. "Hinata, suck some milk from her right tit, fill your cute tummy up with it."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Hinata did as she was told and began sucking the tit, tasting her milk. "N-no! Hinata, stop!" Sakura moaned, the grown breasts now incredibly sensitive. "Oh...Oh god....Hinata!" she moaned as Hinata began rubbing and squeezing the other tit.