Join our server on Discord

(A Silver and Zero production) Animators!
Sakura could not scream, could not speak, could not even breath. Alex foud that after a few seconds he would have to release his jutsu if only to allow her to breath. When he did, Sakura would gaps and hyper ventilate as tears began to pour out of her eyes. "W-Why?" She asked through choked sobs. "W-Why?"

Her body trembled and shook violently as she soiled herself in both ways, the pain overcoming every barrier she had ever felt. "Why d-do y-you ha-hate Kanoha so m-much?!" She cried out, nearly biting her own tongue off. Again she soiled herself, emptying completely as she lost all control and her eyes rolled into the back of her head.

---------------

"Now tell her that you cant, you cant lose her. You cant let her get away now that you have come so far. Ask her to love you, ask her accept you for the slut you are or you will kill yourself."
Mike waited and watched, becoming very aroused as Hinata rubbed herself on top of an almost completely naked Sakura.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"I don't hate Kanoha," Alex said, petting her head. He quickly stopprf the "I just want you. You and all beautiful women, under my feet, begging for me to give you pleasure. I want power. Power to rule, power to corrupt, power to dominate," he said. "I want the beautiful women of Kanoha to love, serve, and please me. That, is what I want. Now tell me Sakura....Who is your Master?"

-------------------

"I...I can't lose you, Sakura. Not now. not when I've come so far," Hinata said to the fearful Sakura. "Please, love me. Accept me as the....the slut that I am, or I will kill myself. Please, Sakura..."

"Hinata, you can't mean it!" Sakura said, but as the shy slave held the kunai to her neck, she believed her. "Hinata, stop! Don't! Okay, yes, I accept your love, but please! Don't just throw your life away!"
Sakura was hardly conscious and in response to Alex's question came series of mangled cobs and moans that were the poor girls attempt at some kind of response. "Y-You.." she finally gasped. But she continued. "Y-You...hate...hate me...Must...hate me..." Her eyes were still white, her pupil having rolled to the inside of her head, and as she spoke she twitched and trembled. The power of the Jutsu that had broken Hinata had sent her mind flying over the edge of sanity, and it was only because it was pleasure that she was able to return to some of it, though she now accepted Alex as her pleasure god and master.

The effect would be the same for Sakura, accept that it would all be in pain. She would not see Alex as a giver of love and pleasure, but as Satan himself, the one who forced her through the ungodly amount of pain she had been forced through over and over. Why would anyone ever do this to some one else?

The reason, at least to Sakura's pain ridden mind, was clear. Alex hated her. But the hate he had was no ordinary hate, it could not have been for all the pain she had just suffered. Sauske did not hate his brother this much, Naruto did not hate the fox this much, no one hated anyone as much as Alex must have hated Sakura. It had to be this, it must have been this! That is the only way to explain such horrible use of power.

Sakura continued to spas and twitch in her own filth, her body suffering several waves of shock as her mind tried to pick up its own pieces.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Sakura....Sakura!" Alex yelled, feeling his sadistic nature leave him and was replaced by the normal, kind, and good-hearted rapist. "Sakura, please, speak to me!" he begged. He wanted a slave, not a dead doll! "Sakura, please, say something!" he begged, and tried the Pleasure of Eternity jutsu to try and balance Sakura out.
The Jutsu entered her and attempted to make Sakura feel intense and overwhelming pleasure, but that only blasted her mind even harder and as Sakura came again and again, hardly requiring, if any, stimulation, her poor brain was scrambled like an egg and she stopped moving altogether. She was alive, but her brain activity was zero, her mid barely able to keep her breathing or keep her heart beating. Alex had broke Sakura, literally.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Alex stared at Sakura's body and gently petted her cheek. He had killed her...Shattered her mind, and what remained was an empty shell. He sighed and freed her body and hugged it, whispering forgivness and swearing to never you that jutsu again. Swearing to never unleash that small taint of evil that exsisted in him. "Sakura...please...say something."
Sakura said nothing. Nothing at all. She was gone, and no jutsu would heal the damage done to her.

---------------

Mike was about to order Hinata some more when he sensed a disturbance. He had set an alarm to go off if Alex messed up badly and put himself under allot of distress, the same alarm was place on himself for Alex to sense of the same ever happened to him. Wasting little time, he ordered Hinata to keep rubbing herself and kissing Sakura while he disappeared through an unseen portal.

---------------

As Alex stared down at Sakura's body he would hear a long whistle. Floating above him was Mike. "Wow, you really broke her bad didnt you? And here I was afraid you were about to be executed or something. So whats up? Why the long face?"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
((...Okay. NOW I feel the guilt))

"...I....I killed her...." Alex whispered. "I used a jutsu I created on her and now....I kileld her. I unleashed my darker side on her, and I killed her....She's nothing now....a doll....Because of me," he said to Mike. He then looked up at his friend and sighed sadly. "Is there anything we can do? I wanted a lover, a slave, not a doll...."

------------------

As Mike left, Hinata did as commanded, and kissed Sakura's lips and body, rubbing their young bodies with one another.
(lol, OK, my job is done)

"Well lets see..." Mike said as he created a small blue screen in front of himself and began to hack once more. "Hmmm....Wow...her data is scrambled pretty bad. You shot her to two different extremes in less than an hour. Just a tip but I dont think you should do that again, as in ever. Its made a sort of knot as far as her data goes. I can delete the whole thing if you want, or try to back it up as far as I can, which wont be far really, but hopefully far enough." Mike looked down at Sakura and whistled again. "I didnt figure you to be the sicker one of the two of us. She your first one?"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
((So who's sicker as a rapist now? Alex or Mike?

Alex: We're having a contest?))

"I'll keep that in mind. No more two extremes," Alex replied as he hugged Sakura's body. "What will happen if you delete the whole thing? Will she have no memory at all? What about the other option, what will that do?" he asked. "And what do you mean, my first?" the other boy asked. "My first slave here, in this world? No, Hinata's asleep back there."