Join our server on Discord

A Kingdom Defeated (Rape rp)
The tentacles though, never came. Hunter took off his clothes and walked foreward, and kissed her lips. He kept it for a few seconds before pulling back, his arms wrapped aronud her naked body. "No...not rape...no tentacles, no insults, no calling you a slut or whore....Just you and me, my love," he whispered, and kissed her lips again, his hands around her waist, pushing her closer to him.

--------------------------

"Don't be. Those were just the Saxon armies doing their usual war effort," she said. Truth be told, Mai knew and heard about the ambush, how Alexander had fallen, how many had died. She held Elva close, before pulling back and kissing her lips. "Don't worry, my little kittycat. Mistress loves you, and is here."
Grace kissed back slowly and wrapped her arms around him. If what he said was true, that he would not insult her, force her to call herself things or use his tentacles, then this would be the very first act of true love making they had ever had. She was glad, they should share such a moment at least once before the end. She kissed back embraced him wholeheartedly, allowing him to take control. '

---------

Elva kissed back gently and cutely purred as she was called a kittycat. "Thank you mistress." she said said softly, cuddling up with her before pulling away a little. "would you like to use me mistress?" She asked politely.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Hunter continued to ksis her as his dick became erect and hard, rubbing against Grace's pussy. He pulled back though, wishing to let this drift on for as lnog as possible. His hands gently groped her tits, before one moved down to her pussy, gently rubbing her clit. "Grace...have you ever....loved me, like I love you?"

((BRB))
Grace paused and shook her head. "I...I loved what you could have been, what I wish you had been." she said despairingly. She then fell back, landing on the bed. "I would have loved you Hunter." She said with tears in her eyes. "I would have never left you."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Hunter may have kept his composure, but inside he cried. Inside, he knew the truth. He smelled it in the air...Many would die, and the Angelos would be on the brink of extinction. Only Amy, their child, would live. "What will I do without you? I cannot raise her alone....I love you, Grace, this is not what I want," he whispered, and kissed her tears away as his hands pleasured and gently groped her tits.
"Hunter, you took my life and my people away from me." She said softly. "Everything...I have lost almost everything. and now you are staring down the same road once more, but this time the blade of fate is pointed at you." She shuddered and moaned softly as her nipples erected. "I am only a slave Hunter, no matter what you do or how you try to spin it, I am no queen, no princess, no person. I am your item, and, when you allow it, your lover. My death and the death of my people will not shake the world, not anymore, and we should not shake your heart. Please, live on, because if you do not...then my life will have meant nothing." She kissed him softly and laid back once more. "Please live for me Hunter."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"For you, Grace...Only for you...." Hunter whispered as he kissed her cheeks, and licked her tears away. "My Queen...For what it may be worth, I am sorry. Perhaps, in another life, you and I may have loved one another. Perhaps, you and I may have been together, happily ever after," he said as he moved down to gently kiss and lick her tits.
"That would have been...perfect." Grace said sadly, running her hands through Hunter's fur as he pleasured her tits. She moaned softly and sweetly, and most of all willingly as she felt his tongue caress her breasts and nipples, embracing the pleasure wholly for the first time.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"I love you Grace. I love you, and I am sorry for...everything. If I could change the world, I would, if only to have you as my lover," Hunter whispered, before sucking on Grace's right tit, his hands moving to rub her other breast, and down to rub her clit.
Grace nodded but said no more. Words would only serve to dull the moment and she allowed Hunter to have his way with her body, willingly this time. She moaned softly and and sweetly as her milk filled tits were aroused and as some milk escaped them into Hunter's mouth. She shivered a little as his hand traced down from her breast to her clit and bit her lip as he began to work the nub with his finger.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)