Join our server on Discord

Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge)
(Castle Courtyard)

Solia scrutinized Masquerade, looking him up and down. "All right then. You can go with him. Just don't be out late, okay?" she said finally and giggled.

Masquerade sighed in relief. "Don't worry; I'll make sure he's home by his curfew," he said, joining Solia's teasing.

Ardeal just closed his eyes thinking about how they could possibly go on like this.

Solia hugged Faiz one more time and kissed him on the mouth. "Just make sure you're ready for tons of hugs and kisses when you get back, 'kay?"
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA
(Castle Courtyard)

Faiz return the kiss by kissing on her lips for a moment before retreats. "Thank you...and do not worry about me..." He petting Solia's head gently. "I'm always ready with your hugs and kisses...You're my lover after all..." With that, he broke the hugs and approach closer to Masquerade.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
(Castle Courtyard)

"Come on, let's go back inside, brother," Solia said, turning to Ardeal. "You might have enough sleep from the nap you were taking, but I'm exhausted. I've been thinking strategically all day and I kinda forgot to eat." She laughed nervously.

"You foolish girl," Ardeal said and laughed. "Before we get some sleep, we'll pay a visit to the Mess Hall first for some supper. I can't believe you." He started his march towards the castle with Solia by his side.

That left Masquerade and Faiz alone. "I hope you understand how much this means to me, Faiz," he said suddenly after a few moments of silence. "It saddens me to see that we could not come to know each other better, seeing as how I will soon be travelling to the gates of the Dark Forest. So tonight, I expect for us to bond as much as we can." He smiled through his sadness, but under his mask, his eyes told another story.

The OCA
(Castle Courtyard)

In the meantime, Faiz didn't say anything but instead, giving Masquerade a warm hug. "I...or to be precise, us...will fight together with you...till the Queen finally topple down...This is my promise....and I know others thinking the same thing as mine..." Faiz whispers on Masquerade's ears, before broke the hugs and throw a warm smile. "Kindly show me what you've promised me yesterday..."
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
(Castle Courtyard)

Masquerade was thrown off guard by the hug, but he enjoyed it nonetheless. Then, he remembered the reason he invited Faiz in the first place. "Yes, I almost forgot that I had something to show you," he said enthusiastically. "However, it will require just a bit of travelling. What I want to show you is close to Lunatio Beach so let's go. We should be okay since we already took care of that woman who attack us last time. What I plan to show you has great importance to me and I think it is worth the small journey."

The OCA
(Castle Courtyard)

The wolf nodded. "I don't mind travelling to get there... A promise needs to be fulfilled...Let's go..." He said, waiting for Masquerade to take a move first so he can follow from behind.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
(Castle Courtyard)

"Excellent," Masquerade said and smiled. "I'm pretty sure you'll enjoy it, even if it is just some...well, at this rate, I'll ruin the surprise." He called up to the guard on watch. "Raise the gate!!"

The guard quickly turned the handle that raised the gate and soon, the exit to the castle was open.

"Right then," Masquerade said as he took in a deep breath. He broke off into an astonishingly quick sprint leaving dust clouds in his wake. "Try to keep up!!"

The OCA
(Castle Courtyard)

"I like surprise, my friend..." Faiz smiled as the gate open and the leader already leaves the wolf far behind. Without waiting much time, Faiz start moving slowly before picking up the speed until it reaches the same speed and able to catch up with Masquerade.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
(Lunatio Beach)

With the speed that the two possessed, they were able to make it to the magnificent Lunatio Beach in no time. The clouds that hung so dreadfully over the castle could not grasp the beach with their depressing tendrils, and thus, the full moon shone so marvelously over the sandy area. As the waves crashed peacefully against the shore, they caught the light of the moon and glimmered as if they were holy. Not only the waves, but everything seemed to be shrouded in the moon's milky, ethereal light, making the whole scene appear to be ghostly and otherworldly. The light breeze whistled as it flew freely, and Masquerade welcomed it with open arms as it gently blew his hair slightly. The salty smell of the ocean wafted up to greet him and the stars seemed to twinkle so brilliantly, as if they were happy to see him.

Masquerade sighed and took in a deep breath of the air. "I haven't been able to enjoy this beach in such a long time," he uttered nostalgically. "Do you feel it? This place is just dripping with magic. It may not be magic of which the Restocasians possess, but a more natural magic. I feel it crawling on my skin every time I come here."

The OCA
(Lunatio Beach)

The beach welcomes Faiz once again, but this time a very friendly yet warm. Yesterday, he only see a pitch black of Lunatio beach with no light source as a guide to see the exact surroundings. With the help of bright light of the moon and with glittering stars, his eyes were stunned as seeing such a beautiful beach.

He take a look around with the wind brushing his long hair and tails, before looking up to the sky. The moonlight shines his crystal blue eyes, making it reflects some of the lights and make his eyes looks shiny. "Yes, Masquerade...I can feel the natural magic somewhat touching my senses...and it makes me feel very calm..." He said, looking back and smiles to Masquerade. "...I have lots of fun since I joined Rebellion Force...and I'm sure others will thinks the same as I did..."
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds