Join our server on Discord

Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge)
(Border Forest)

The boy fell to his knees on the forest floor and hit his face with his palm. "Argh, you're right about you not being bandits...I can't believe you let that monster go. Now, what am I going to do?"

Dusk looked at the boy questioningly. "Well, I'm glad you believe us about something...," he said.

(Castle Courtyard)

Solia stepped forward and answered for her brother. "Yes, I am his sister. He had me all worried that there was something dangerous outside the castle gates." She prodded Ardeal playfully in the stomach with her staff.

"Hey!" Ardeal retorted. "That's not very nice, Solia," he tried to say seriously, but ended up laughing.

"Now, how am I supposed to learn my lesson if you don't even scold me properly?" she asked mockingly and began to laugh as well.
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA
(Border Forest)

Mika turned around and kneel on one knee in front of the young boy. "...Are you hunting for a food...?" She asked nicely. "If you want...I can give you some of our food supplies..."

(Castle Courtyard)

The female wolf chuckles softly and starting to laugh in polite way together with them. She never had such laugh after the Lunatio residents leaves the town. "Oh...I'm sorry for not introduce myself...I'm Michiru, the leader of lightning magician of Lunatio..." She said as bowing her head to Solia and Ardeal.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
(Border Forest)

The boy did a backflip to get farther away from Mika. He held his dagger out at the ready. "Hey! I have no intention on getting friendly with you people. Especially after you let the Unicorn Wolf get away."

"Unicorn Wolf? I thought that was just a myth," Dusk thought aloud.

"Oh, it's no myth, Foolish One, as you plainly saw a few minutes ago," the boy retorted. "The horn on that monster's head is worth 5 million gold pieces at the minimum. Of course, that's only for the foolish humans because they can't enter the forest like us Restocasians can."

(Castle Courtyard)

Ardeal bowed politely. "I am Ardeal, soldier in the Rebellion Force army."

Solia did the same. "I am Solia, spellcaster in the Rebellion Force army." She giggled at the formality of the whole thing. "So, you specialize in lightning magic? I could never pick one thing, so I picked it all. Of course, there's a lot more spells to memorize." She sighed.

"Lightning magic, eh?" Ardeal asked. "Doesn't Faiz use lightning magic all the time...?"

"Yeah. He does," Solia answered. She examined Michiru's body thoroughly. "Hmm, they even look alike. The resemblance is uncanny..."

The OCA
(Border Forest)

The dragoness sigh in disappointment, slowly stood up. "...It's my mistake for helping such an ungrateful yet greedy young boy...I should let you being tied up on Unicorn Wolf's back leg and rotten to death..." She paused for a while before continued. "Become a bandit is not a good job...and I'm quite sad looking at you, who have a good fortune and hope to help other Restocasians and yourself..."

Mika then approach Dusk and Ariadne. "Let's head to the north..." With that, Mika return to the path where they came from. They lost lots of precious time to get through the other side of the forest and she knew they might take a night stay in the forest.

(Castle Courtyard)

"Nice to meet you, Solia, Ardeal..." Michiru replied as lift her head, smiles politely. "Yes, lightning magic is my primary magic that I rarely used since Lunatio become a ghost town as well as nearby area..." She stated before her ears perked up as heard Faiz's name being mentioned, but she pretend didn't know anything. She curious of Ardeal looking at her, and started to feel slightly uncomfortable. "Uhmm..what are you doing, Ardeal...?"
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
(Border Forest)

The boy growled as he turned his back and walked away. "Creatures as mortal as themselves would never understand...they're not allowed in Restocasia..." He put away his dagger and went back to hunting for the Unicorn Wolf.

"Man, that was quite an ungrateful brat," Dusk said.

"What happened?" Ariadne asked.

"Nothing you need to concern yourself over, princess," Dusk replied slightly angrily. "Let's go." He didn't conjure his cloud again but decided to walk, seeing as how they were so close to the forest exit.

Ariadne said nothing and followed him.

(Castle Courtyard)

Ardeal jumped slightly and blushed. "Oh, I was just enthralled by how similar you and Faiz look...but, I can't help noticing how you only have one tail..."

"Hey! You're right brother," Solia said as she walked behind Michiru and poked her only tail. "Only one," she added and giggled.

The OCA
(Border Forest)

As heard the young boy's statement, Mika tried to make him a little bit angry. "Hmm...Maybe I SHOULD capture all the Unicorn Wolf exists in the forest and bring them out from Restocasia, so they can live happily and bandits like you would never get their precious horn." She said out loud, still waking back to the path.

"If I heard another weak scream looking for help, especially from you, I only rescue the Unicorn Wolf and tied you up on the tree. So, don't blame me and my little inhuman actions...blame yourself for being ungrateful and blockhead." Then, she lifts her right claw, waving slightly.

(Castle Courtyard)

Michiru blush slightly as Solia poked her silky fluffy tail. "...Uhm...I'm not quite understand what you're saying...but may I know why you said I'm lookalike with the person you always mentioned...?" She asked softly.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
(Border Forest)

The air in the forest got much colder causing Dusk to stop and look back. The boy was standing there, his dagger drawn. "You picked a fight with the wrong person, dragon lady!!" The little boy rushed at Mika with astonishing speed, his dagger out, with the intention of stabbing her in the back.

Dusk tried to draw his sword, but he wasn't fast enough. "Mika, look out!"

(Castle Courtyard)

Solia put a finger to her cheek. "Let's see. You've got the same color fur...," she said as she put her hands on Michiru's arm and rubbed it softly. "And your hair is really similar, too." She went behind Michiru and felt her hair. Then, she went in front of Michiru and gazed into her eyes. "Similar, too." Then, she hugged Michiru. "So cuddly..."

Ardeal sighed. "Okay, Solia. I think you've proven your point."

The OCA
(Border Forest)

Before the young boy getting near in just a few feet, she perform a backflip to let the young boy passing through and landed on the ground softly. In a quick response, Mika approaches and put one claw on the young boy's neck. "I don't want to have a fight with you today...And I don't have a will to make a single cut on your body..." She stated softly. "But if you insist...I don't have any choice....You also picked a wrong person to fight with..."

(Castle Courtyard)

The female wolf blushes and smiles, gently putting her furry arms on Solia's back to return the hugs. "...I see...As far as I know, there are two types of wolf which is shared a similar appearance and magical power; one tailed and two-tailed. To avoid misunderstanding, a newborn child will have their own birthmark and appearance, like short or colored hair, symbols and etc." Michiru explained. "In addition, the magic powers and abilities can be used to differentiate between two tribes..."
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
(Border Forest)

"Foolish...mortal...," the boy managed to get out. He laughed as best he could. "You need to learn...a lesson..." He immediately broke out of her grasp and flipped over her. He attempted to slice the back of her left leg with his dagger and jumped back a few feet to gain distance.

A glowing glyph appeared on the ground beneath him. "Pour forth, o starlight! Astral Rain!" he chanted. Arrows of light cascaded from the sky down on the trio.

Dusk dodged out of the way the best he could while pushing Ariadne out of the way of the attack. Ariadne escaped from harm, but Dusk took a light arrow through his right arm--his sword arm. Blood splattered on the ground and he fell to his knees. He crawled into the shadow of a nearby tree. The shadow then covered his wound and healed it completely. Unfortunately, that didn't stop him from losing the blood he did. He felt slightly light-headed.

(Castle Courtyard)

"Hmm, that's quite interesting," Ardeal said. "Faiz is the only wolf I've ever met..."

"Same here," Solia added. "Oh! Maybe we should go find him so they can meet, brother! Then, she'd be able to see what we mean!"

The OCA
(Border Forest)

"...I'm no need a lesson...from arrogant young boy..." Mika said calmly as she able to dodge his attack by just a few inch from his dagger.

At the same time, Mika chant a spell; a semi-translucent barrier which made from the water created to protect herself as well as Dusk and Ariadne even though a little bit late to protect Dusk.

The water barrier stopped his light arrow once it hits the barrier. And then, the dragoness return the attack by chanting another spell quietly under her maw, pointing her right claw towards the boy and a swarm of semi-translucent, yet deadly water arrows shots out from the water barrier. One of the water arrows cut through the boy's clothes and leaving a small cut on his right leg.

(Castle Courtyard)

Michiru shooks head gently. "That's okay...Thanks for your offer, Ardeal, Solia..." She requested. " I met several 2-tailed wolfs and I know how they looks like, generally..."She added, before let out a soft sigh. "...For your information, one-tailed and 2-tailed tribes has been completely wiped out by the queen...about 21 years ago...and I'm one of many survivors that able to escape from the queen's evil power..." She don't want to tell the truth about herself which is already dead and live as a real person, because she don't want to startled or scared the two.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds