Join our server on Discord

Bleach: Last Stand.
*1th Squad meeting room*

"Right!, that's why I think we should hurry up and finish with this as soon as posible, so I made something to help us face them" Rina approached a little table and grabbed four of the armband-like devices "This little device is able to inject a captains like cuantity of reaitsu on it's user, through it strains one's body, if it's a captain or posible vice-captain, whose reiatsu is already big there shouldn't be a problem" She then handed two devices to each captain "A captain should be able to use at least two, three at most without any problem".

"So, you're saiyng that this little thing will increase our reiatsu?" Naibu smiled evily "Interesting.... kekeke, I'll get my revenge from that fused bastard next time" He said grabbing the devices and putting them on his left arm.
To see some of my artwork Click here
"So you can hide my powers?" Katt smiled, "That's great, I don't know what they would say if they found out I was half... what was it called again?" she asked, scratching her head a bit.

*Underground Path*

"She was injured and is in the medical wing," Shadow told her, looking over at the large individual, "Yes, I am the captain of the tenth division why do you ask?"
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Name: Ayame Chinatus

Appearance: Ayame is not a large female by any standards, roughly 4'7 in height she has a less than intimidating aura around her. her body is tight and compacted, small pert breasts graceing her chest and slim hips leading into her nicely toned legs. Her hair is long and a lime green, normally tied back into a long braid. Her clothing consists of a tomboys taste with long cargo pants, heavy army boots and a long sleeved shirt with a vest. Her amber eyes and thick rimmed glasses complete the flow of her body. Her sword has a red sheath with a gold design wrapping around it. The hand guard is in the shape of a wheel with eight spokes. The blade is long, a good foot more longer than most normal katana.

Bio: Ayame was always a girl who wanted to be remembered, wanted strength and wanted to have her name go down in history as someone who did something amazing. She died early in her life, and through years of work she was accepted as an unseated shinigami after a long amount of hard work, and everything seemed fine until she was killed. Killed but she did not stay dead, working back into the real world, with powers she refuses to explain. She harbors no ill will to the shinigami, but her imminence spirit power is not an ally to them.

Weapon: Akemi Megumi [bright victory]

Shikai: Command: Sound Akemi Megumi. The sword lengthens into a long staff, there is a heavy ball at one end with a long scythe at the other, the weapon is a bright silver with gold inlay, the tip of the scythe is a red and seem to drip. The scythe is able to creat shockwaves of sound, destroying everything in their path and extending her rance, she calls these attacks banshee screams.

Bankai: "Kiyoko Akemi Megumi" [pure bright victory] The the staff turns into a long chain, turning the giant scythe into a Kusarigama Her clothing is also altered with a black mask covering her lower face, moveing down into a open black overcoat. She can use both the ends to direct her banshee screams, turning the weapon into a very good distance weapon, and giving the strikes a bone shattering edge.

Hollowfication: Her mask is smooth and pristine, a cross shaped opening across the front for her to see through. It encompasses her entire head, her long braid trailing down her back and covered with white plates of mask with a long blade at the end. She has mostly normal hollow powers such as Cero to augment her already impressive spirit power.

ooc: I was told that this was still alive and well and that i should ask to see if i can get a PM of your char's individual roles in this RP in lue of reading the entire thing over. so please send me a short post on it ^_^

IC:

The girl sat down upon the top of a telephone pole, watching the events unfold beneath her, a strange battle with some strange precipitants all around, but this was not her battle, and she would watch for now, as she had for years. Her sword laid in her rams, the sheath resting on her shoulder and the rest sat between her crossed legs. She removed her glasses and whiped them on her shirt, cleaning them off and returning to watching the fight, if she was noticed, or saw something interesting, it would be a nice thing to get some exercise.
"I think the word your looking for is Kago, it's the name for someone who's half shinigami and half quincy. And if they throw you out you can come stay here! It would be nice to hv apretty long lady like you living here!" Urahara laughed happily before Salem dumped hot tea on his head "IN YOUR DREAMS OLD MAN! Come on Kat-chan, we need to get back before anyone nottices. I just hope no one asks about your robes.."

"Wow..." Rei said watching in awe at the power these comrads displayed before sh bean felling wea and passed out again, once more completly helpless.
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
OOC: Oh, Shadow, don't forget the Peso Pesado's not working on Mindy anymore. She can move freely now.

IC:

Kentanka felt danger was approaching, but suddenly he found it very hard to move, it was as if his body could not really move, and it was not only because of the ice. "Gurrrgh... ggrr..." he started to convulse, the swords had pierced his head, but apparently it was not the source of his pain, since besides the current twitching, he had not flinched at all at Vook's attack. Its wings started flapping around, sending bolts and sparks everywhere as if it was doing a desperated attack, the sparks seemed harmless, but were actually poison spores with immediate effect to anyone in viscinity.

(Soul Society: Secret Passage)

"Hrrm..." The figure stopped in front of Shadow, and turned around. The blade of a large katana was suddenly headed in the captain's way.

"Eek! What's going on?!" Lizzy snapped with a very girlish cry.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Mindy jumped back, "Well good luck with this," she waved, "Call me if you survive." she shouted as she turned, flash-stepping away from the scene, Huh? she spotted the unconcious Rei, Oh for the love of, she glanced forward, about to keep moving before looking back, jumping down next to Rei, "You owe me one little girl." she whispered as she picked her up, continuing away from the fight.

Shadow's blade flashed from it's sheath, a loud clang of metal against metal echoed through the cave, "You'll find my reflexes are as sharp as my blade." he said, keeping his eyes on the figure, "Care to explain yourself?"

"I think I could find another set of robes pretty easily, I'm sure it'll be fine." Katt smiled, shrugging a bit.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Ayame stood onto top the telephone pole, having lost interest in watching the fight below her, her form shifted as she flash stepped towards a familiar shop, knocking on the door and yelling out to see if anyone was within. She wanted to speak with Uahara about the strange spirit pressure she was feeling all over the city right now, but that could wait, for now she needed food.

She blinked as she opened the door, suprised she had not felt such a...unique presence before, something between a quincy and a shinigami, and so very close to....this warranted an investigation. She stepped again to their location, landing not to far away and watching.
"You do not lie about your position or prowess," he started, and pushed Shadow away with a light tush, which actually had a considerable amount of force behind it. He sheathed the sword away, the hood on his head falling off due to the earlier strain and revealing his face: It was the head of a Hollow. "That simple clash told me you and your abilities are truly remarkable," he said as he held his sheath ready again, "But do you honestly think you have what it takes to avert the great disaster that is about to unfold in the three worlds?" he questioned.

"HOLLOW!" Lizzy squealed again, immediately unsheathing her blade, "Let me at him Snowball-san!" she jumped up and down excitedly.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Rei moaned slightly at the sudden movement but for the most part remained unconcous, her only movement being to cling to the unknown warmth that was Mindy's body.
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Urahara sighed as he tried to dry himself "Then that should solve your problems for now...Oh, and feel free to join us Ayame." he called with a smug grin despit still being wet.

"Why is it l your friends feel the need to sneek around like that old man?" Salem asked still anoyed with his godfather's action.
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
"EH?!" Vook growled as she saw Mindy leave. "Abandoning us, are you?! Oh well...more fun for us!" She grinned, watching as all the seemingly harmless sparks flew around. Those can't be good.... she thought, spreading her wings out and flapping them hard, blowing them around the room, but keeping them away from herself and Hyouzen.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan