Join our server on Discord

(A Silver and Zero production) Animators!
Hinata moaned softly, her arms curled up as she huddled in his embrace. "I want to be fucked by you master." She said sweetly, her innocent voice full of lust and defeat. "Please fuck me like a slut, I want you to fuck me deeply, and make me warm with your cum." She kissed his chest and looked up, her adorably innocent face waiting on his actions as her blush deepened, her orgasm near.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"N-no..." Hinata cried, but finally accepted it, realizing it was for Naruto. "I...I....I am your slut, Master...Y-your....Your slave. I-I pledge my eternal life to you. Please take as your slut, Master," she cried, tears falling.

--------------------

Alex grinned and suddenly stood up, and lifted Hinata up with him his hands holding on to her ass, squeezing it. "Very well. I shall take you, and fill you with my cum. Enjoy, my lovely, whore," he whispered, and pulled back, before suddenly thrusting forward, into her her. He picked up the pace, going faster and deeper, fucking her until he found her sensitive spot, which would give her the most pleasure. Once he did find it, he focused on it, fucking her right there, moaning as he did. All while the village of Konaha watched.
Mike smiled and leaned down, kissing away her tears as his spell wove itself around Hinata. "Thats it." He said softly as she cried, a silver collar, a ring really, formed around her neck, seamless, smooth. "You have made your master happy Hinata." He said softly, and when he did she would feel a sudden pleasure explode in her head, not a sexual pleasure, but a neutral one. "You are linked to me now. When she please me you shall be rewarded." He said as he moved his hands across her body, over her breasts and to her flat stomach. "And when I am displeased then you shall suffer." He added cruelly. "Now suck and lick your own breasts, go ahead." He ordered as he slipped two fingers into her wet cunt.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Hinata shuddered at what had just happened. Being linked to this....saying man would seem wrong, but rather, this monster? She continued to cry, but did as she was commanded, and moved so her breasts were within range of her mouth. She moaned as she felt her wet little pussy being fingered, and in the rush of pleasure licked and sucked her own tits, releasing a muffled moan.
"Ya you like it dont you? The feeling of a mans fingers in your pussy, your nipples being sucked and licked, by yourself no less. How many times did you dream of having Naruto dominate you like this? Of being his little sex toy. Go on now, tell me slut." Mike said as he continued to finger her, his dick throbbing, he would take her soon.

---------

Hinata moaned and hugged him, bouncing up and down on his cock. "Ahhh...oohhh...g-god..." She moaned as her G spot was hit over and over again. She came once, then twice, biting her lip as she neared her third. "N-Naruto..." She moaned softly, her eyes closed, tears streaming down her face as she hugged Alex even tighter and kissed his lips.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Alex suddenly pulled out and he glared at Hinata. "You will never get to say that name when we are fucking. You call out either, Master, or Alex! Never Naruto! Only MY name! Understand?" he growled, before slamming his cock back into her, thrusting a bit before unleashing his cum into her tight pussy. "I am your Master, slut! Say it!" he ordered, all while the village watched them.
"Ahhhhhh! Master! You are master!" She cried out as she came hard, feeling all his hot cum shoot into her tight previously virgin pussy. She still had her arms around him and now sagged in his grip as she began to close her eyes, falling away from the waking world. "Master..." She moaned as she lost consciousness.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Alex couldn't have been happier with himself. He had turned this shy, nervous, big breasted beauty, into his little whore. "Master loves you slut," he whispered and kissed her lips. He then gently laid his sleeping slave down and his hands gently moved to squeeze her large naked tits. "I hope you all enjoyed watching this. Hinata Hyuuga is now my whore. Now, and forever. Goodbye," he said and the clones ended the jutsu.

"Alright, now we go after Tsunade's Apprentice, Sakura. Then.....the Hokage herself!" the original declared. "You, you, you, you, you, and you," he said, pointing at six clones of himself. "Come with me. The rest of you make a camp, and dress Hinata. If she wakes up, do with her as you will," Alex stated, and with his small team of seven, disappeared, stealthly on their way back to the village.

----------------------------

"Y-yes. Yes, Master I love it....I love being your sex toy. Being used by you...I love how you tease and pleasure my little body....I dreamed of Naruto doing that so many times," Hinata whimpered, crying greatly. "Do what you will with me, Master."
(Are they going to clean Hinata before they dress her?)

"Of course I will, I dont need a slave to say what Im already intending." Mike said as he took her clit between his thumb and forefinger, teasing it greatly as he continued to finger fuck her. "Your so disgracefully wet, what do you think your father would say if he saw you like this? Maybe he would disown you, and then you would never be a ninja. He might as well, your not made for ninja work." Mike said as he leaned down and licked her lips, kissing them lightly before kissing the tits she was licking and sucking. "Such a cute whore." He said softly.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
As the original left, half of the army of clones began moving over to Hinata, while the other half began setting the place up as a base. They walked over to her with rags and began wiping off any sweat or cum that was on her skin. "So what should we dress her as? Maid outfit? Bikini? Princess dress?" one asked. "Dunno. Oh, hey! I know what to do first though! I bet the boss will love this!" another clone said, and took out a bold, black marker. He then moved Hinata so her ass was on the air and wrote, PROPERTY OF ALEX HUNTER on her right as cheek, and SLUT/LOVER/WHORE OF ALEX HUNTER on the other. "Alright, NOW let's get her clean!"

---------------------

"P-please, Master....Don't say something like that..." Hinata cried. "Father," she whimpered before moaning as she felt her tits being licked and sucked. All of Mike's taunting did little to stop her crying, only increasing it. "M-Master!" she moaned.