Join our server on Discord

AWL/MorningStar
Solair hugged him gently, her tail wrapping around the blue dragons larger tail. "Oh, uhm, sure!" She said nervously, though a little excited at heart. Going to unfamilliar places always got her anxious and mabey even a little eager to be there.
"Alrighty." Ereth nodded with a smile, returning the soft hug, rubbing her back gently with his strong claws. "Let's just stay here a little longer, though..."
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Nodding, she rested against him sighing, looking out as a few stars had appeared in the sky already. She smiled, her tail starting to flick here and there.
"I love staring up at the sky when you can see the stars..." Ereth laid back on the rock, looking up at the sky. "It's like a photograph of billions of years ago..."
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
"Yeah.." She said softly, the dragoness staring up at the sky as well, laying back now as well, taking in the wonderful sight that was now before her.
After a few more minutes, Ereth sat up and stretched, yawning in a bit. "C'mon, let's head back, it's getting dark." he told Solair, standing up next to her, offering her his claw to help her up.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Happily, she took his hand, "I'm a little nervous, but.. A little excited at the same time." she laughed, "S, sorry, that might not have made any sense." Solair stood up and shivered lightly.
"Heh, just relax, Solair." Ereth chuckled, helping her up and patting her back gently, before wrapping his arm gently around her body. "You prefer to walk home or take a flight?"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
"F, flight?" Her voice was nervous, "I don't really fly all that much." She said, spreading her wings, a large red feather falling out.
"Heh, well I do!" The male spread his large, blue wings, giving them a couple flaps. "And I'm perfectly capable of a passenger." he added, sticking his tongue out playfully.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan