Join our server on Discord

(A Silver and Zero production) Animators!
"Just bumping those Bs into CCs for me." Mike said as he watched her young breasts swell into prominence. His smile also increased when she stroked over her left nipple with his hand, lightly touching the sensitive red flesh, knowing that her knew breasts would be incredibly senstive to everything, he could probably get her wet by blowing on them if he wanted to.

-------

"N-No...dont...ahhh..Dont stop...please....keep....keep doing what your doing m-master..." She moaned softly, blushing a little from what she was told to do. What little of her was left clung to her last string of sanity, but that was not much and if Alex really wanted to, he could push it all away with a single demand.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
((Hunter: Hey Silver! Zero has something he wants to tell you!

Zero: Erm...For the next girl I rape on this RP, I'm going full out! I want to release my dark side! So...um...Think you can make the next girl after Hinata very strong willed? (Which will probably Tsunade if we stay in the Narutoverse, or if we go to Bleach Rangiku or Yoruichi) I just wanted to give you a heads up for next time

Hunter: Zero? Being mean? This I gotta see!))

"All those dreams you have of Naruto, all those thoughts of marrying him, making love with him, or anyone in fact are gone! Replace them all with me! I am your lover! Your husband! Your Master!" Alex moaned, his hands squeezing and playing with her tits as he fucked her, his pre cum leaking into her. "All those feelings of love you had for Naruto are gone! I love you, and you. LOVE. ME!"

----------------

"S-stop!" Hinata moaned as her body burned with pleasure. The feeling of her new, bigger breasts being touched, even slightly gave her goosebumps, sending wave of heats down her. Her pussy soon glistened with her wet juices, her body just begging to be raped.
(OK, we will probably be in the Naruto universe for a little while. Temari is in town, so is Sakura, and Tenten. I suggest that if you go after Tsunade, you break Sakura first and use her since she is her pupil. But she herself will have a strong will, being older SAkura and not noobish young sakura. Temari will also have a strong will, and Tenten will kinda be in between)

Suddenly Hinata began to cry, Alex's words stabbing deeper than any blade. "Naruto.." She wailed softly as she realized that it was probably all true. "Naruto...No..." she cried sorrowfully. She had loved him for so long it would take more than just an instant to break such a bond.

-------------

"Stop? But your body says go." Mike said as he took out the Kunai and showed it glistening hilt to her. "Look at all your slut juices, her lick them up." He said taking it and pressing it against her lips as his other hand came over her left breast and massaged it, sending blastwaves of pleasure through her.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Don't cry," Alex whispered, kissing her cheeks and neck. His hands moved down to squeeze and rub her ass as he moved faster and deeper into Hinata, filling her with his pre. "Naruto never made you feel this good, did he? Don't you like it? What Master does to you?" he moaned. "Master can give you so much love, so much pleasure...Isn't that what you want?" he asked and kissed her lips before pulling back, wanting an answer as his thrusts went faster and deeper.

As he fucked her, the various clones performed a jutsu. They were, in a way, recording this with their eyes. One of them, who was already injured quite a bit, ran back to the village and hid away and performed another jutsu. All of this was just to humiliate Hinata, because when the clone performed the jutsu, and if he was uninterrupted, many of the reflective surfaces began playing the scene of Hinata and the real Alex like a movie, complete with sound. The town saw her being fucked, and to insure they did not find them, a black background was put behind the two in the viewing.

((Then I think I'll go full out on Tsunade))

---------------------

Hinata was about to argue, but suddenly moaned and shook as her breast was massaged and she leaned forward to lick her own juices, her slut juices, right off the kunai. "M-Master!" she moaned, not believing what she just said.
"Y-Yes, please dont stop..." Hinata said shyly, wanting clear in her eyes. She had no idea she was being viewed by everyone in the village, and at this stage she probably wouldnt care, she just wanted to feel Alec's hot thick cum inside her needing pussy. She moaned and thrust back against him, her beautiful breasts bouncing freely as they kissed and fucked.

----------

"Yes...Yes thats it, accept your fate. Accept that you are a slut." Mike said as he allowed her to keep licking the Kunai until it was clean. He then returned it to her pussy, barely parting his lips, teasing her and letting the Kunai become soaked once more.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Alex smiled and wrapped his arms around Hinata's waist and kissed her lips, his tongue exploring the beautiful girl's mouth. He let out a muffled moan as his cum shot into her mouth, filling her with his cum, as his hands moved from her waist, to massage and squeeze her tits, all the while his cum filled her body. All the while, her friends, family, and village saw her like this. "Tell Master...Tell Master how good it feels, to be his slut," Alex whispered into her ear as his orgasm finally died down after a few long moments.

-----------------

Hinata moaned once more, feeling the kunai, feeling her body being teased and knowing that her, Hinata Hyuuga, was soaking the kunai, and licking it right off with her tongue...It felt...good. A red blush burned on her cheeks as she felt herself loving the feeling of being this man's slave.
Just as Hinata cleaned the Kunai for the second time, Mike put it aside and replaced it with his fingers, teasing her clit and penetrating her up to her virginity. "Do you like it?" He asked as leaned forward and licked one of her breasts, teasing her even more. "Do you enjoy being a slut?" He added, pinching her nipple pleasurably.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"AH!" Hinata gasped, feeling her virginity being touched. "Y-yes..." she whimpered, knowing anything else would hurt those she loved. "Yes...yes, I like being a slut....Your slut," she moaned as her nipples were pinched.
"It..It feels really good master..." Hinata moaned timidly,cuddling cutely into his chest and closing her eyes. If he would just hold her, hug her and make her feel warm and safe, he would fulfill one of Hinata's greatest fantasies. Having someone to love, pleasure and protect her. Of course, Alex could show that although he could offer pleasure and protection, comfort was not something he would allow her and pull away.

-------------

"Good..." Mike said as he raised his fingers to her mouth and placed them on his lips. "Lick them clean." He ordered as his hard cock pressed against her stomach. "And pledge your undying alliance to me as my slut, and slave."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Alex licked his lips and smiled, followed by hugging the girl. "Master has you, my love. Now I need you to say something for me," he whispered to her. "And all your friends," he mumbled so Hinata could not hear. "Tell. Master. You. Want. To. Be. Fucked. Like. A. Slut," he ordered, thrusting into Hinata with each word, his balls smacking her each time.