Join our server on Discord

Sorry to ask but are any of the yaoi ppl actualy male or gay
I was wondering, as a bisexual (part homosexual), do you masturbate by sticking things in your butt?
Sometimes/
FDD swm 1dfrsw A C-- D-- H M- P R+++ T++++ W Z- sm S

Creative Minds
The OCA
That's really cute Heart
How big an object have you managed in there? With or without lube, IDC.
Nothing much, index finger and middle finger?

Creative Minds
The OCA
I managed a golf ball... and a recorder.
Huh. Then again I'm not really trying though, cuz I don't get that great a reaction from it. I mean, it fells nice, but it doesn't really do much.

Creative Minds
The OCA
Try getting a long (doesn't have to be wide...) object and start pumping it in and out :3 A carrot is suggested. >:3
My parents are health freaks, won't be hard to get a hold of. ^^

Creative Minds
The OCA
Hahaha, hope it feels good. x3
And Kalyx don't get jealous, if you're reading this know I wouldn't cheat on you. :3 Much...(KIDDING!)
Anyway. One time, my sexuality somehow leaked into my school's 'grape vine' gossip system, and my sophomore class knew in less than 2 days. It lasted until a week. Girls treated me better, guys treated me like crap. Kinda reversed my daily formula. I wasn't mad at this change, but me and my parents take walks through town occasionally, and so do the student in my class. Not a good though. They were also asking me annoying questions, and repeating them, asking if 'it' were true. So I got so annoyed that I made a fake graph, and made everyone believe it was all for surveying the sophomore classes' feeling toward bi/homosexuality.

Creative Minds
The OCA