Join our server on Discord

Kingzero and Silver
Rain nodded before him, her heart filled with fear and the desire to please her Lord. She wondered if she could cuddle up even closer to him, but decided against. She didn't deserve to...Her Master would be angry for someone so lowly to touch him like a wife or lover would.

------------------

Alex nodded and picked Tali up in his hands and held her closely. He was hurt that Ren even thought that he would hurt his own daughter! He was not that crazy. As the two left for Flare, they would find Z waiting outside, eager to join in this mission to please Master.

---------------------

"I want more! More cock! More cum! I want to be a slut, please!" Lily screamed. "Please, give me lots more cock and cum please!" she screamed. Sovereigns forgive me! her mind roared as she continued to beg.
Tali hugged her daddy and closed her eyes as she did, nuzzling him cutely. Meanwhile. Ren and Silvia entered Flare's room where they would begin the long (boring) process of healing her mind enough to functions again. Silvia began to transfer soothing thoughts and images straight into Flare's brain as Ren soothed her with soft words and reassurances. Z had no real place to help since she was heavily associated with Alex and thus scared Flare almost as much as he did.

---------

Mike hugged his Rain and cuddled with her to keep himself warm, using her like a very warm pillow or stuffed animal, his head comfortably rested between her breasts. He fell asleep like that and he would awaken like that. In the morning he would decide to wake his slut by sucking on her tits as she slept, sucking and licking her nipples softly, wanting to hear her moan for him.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Alex waited patiently, all the while he played with Tali, fed her some food from the kitchen, and cuddled up to her. Still though, he couldn't help but be tempted to pull out his dick, just out of curiosity of what would happen. It didn't SEEM like Tali had fully inherit Ren's addiction to his cock, but ya never know...

Back with the girls, Z had seemed upset about not being able to help and just stayed in the corner silently. As she sat there, she occasionally would help somehow, even if Ren and Silvia did not need, or want it, by talking about how good of a rapist Alex was. Whether this was helpful is questionable.

----------------

Rain enjoyed being with her Master like this. It was....sweet, she realized as she fell asleep. When she awoke to feel a certain human sucking on her tits, she moaned and moved around a bit, before getting into it and hugging and pulling her Master closer, though not fully awake. "Master..." she whispered in her sleep.
Tali laughed sweetly as Alex cuddled with her and her small arms wrapped around his head. "Papa!" She squeaked with delight, snuggling him and and nipping his nose, showing her half digi fox nature, although she was sweet all around. She seemed to love being in physical contact with him, hugging and cuddling whenever it was possible and trying anyways when it was not. There was still allot for them to do, since Alex did not know how much she could talk, walk, or if her "special" condition was even in effect.

--------

Mike smiled as his lave remembered his name and gave her tit a slightly painful bite as he pulled away and said "Up, slave. Its time to rise and shine, you have other duties to preform other than sleeping and moaning." He said pointing at his morning wood.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Rain gasped as she felt her nipple begging bit and nearly jumped up, but stopped herself. She eased her mind as best she could and looked at her Master, then at his morning wood, blushing greatly. "S-should I use my hands, Master? My mouth? Feet? Pussy? Tits? What would Master prefer?"

----------

Alex finally decided to test it out and sat her down on the bed, and sat in front of her and unzipped his pants. Closing his eyes, he remember what fun he had with Silvia, Ren, and Angy, and his cock hardened and became erect before Tali's eyes. He then waited for a response.
(My food?)

"Just take a seat on it." Mike said with a smile as he sat on the edge of the bed. "Think of it as your morning work out slut."

-----------

Tali looked curiously at the hardened cock. She brought a hand up and touched it, pocking it once and giggling as it bounced a little. "Papa!" She said cheerfully as she came forward and hugged it a bit, nuzzling it like she had done with him. She then began to blush a little, or perhaps it was not a blush but simply her getting hotter as she hugged it. "Pa...Pa?" She said softly as she turned to look at it and gave it a few cute gentle licks with her small tongue before nuzzling it again, still blushing a bit and wiggling a little in her little yellow dress.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
(((Freaking typos!))

Rain nodded and like an obedient little whore, she got up and crawled closer to her Master. "Whatever Master wants of his slut," she whispered as she align her pussy above his cock and slowly inched down, being slightly wet from Master sucking her tits. Slowly, the cock went into her, first the head, then inch by inch.

-----------------

Alex was interested now. She did not seem addicted with it, but she did seem to enjoy it...Perhaps she was addicted, but just did not understand? He patted her head, and allowed her to do what she wanted with his dick. "Does Tali like her new friend?" he asked.
Tali nodded slowly and licked the head a little more. She began to squirm a little more and began to squeak and qiggle. "Hot...Papa...hot..." She moaned, one hand hugging his dick while the other fiddled with her little dress.

---------

"Gooood slave." Mike moaned as he patted her head, loving the feeling of her tight pussy. "Now begin, Im not doing any work in the morning." He stated, spanking her ass once as she became fully impaled.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Alex suddenly pulled back and zipped up his pants, hiding away his dick. He looked at Tali and wanted to see her reaction to her new friend leaving her, and watched her get all hot and flustered.

-----------------

"I understand, Master," Rain responded, and slowly began to move her pussy up and down her Master's cock. "M-Master? May Rain put her arms around you? A-and pull you close?" she asked, going rather slowly on his dick, though coating it in her wet juices.
Tali did not let go easily, but when she did she frowned and folded her arms like she was angry and sad. "Papa..." She said pleadingly at him, looking up, clearly still hot as her hands went back to her dress and pulled it over her head, leaving her in only her white silk panties which had a small picture of a cute fox on the front. She waited, staring right at his crotch intently.

--------

Mike thought for a second before nodding. "Very well, you have been a good slave." He said as he hugged her and allowed her to do the same. When ever her tits came up he would lick and suck them, just to tease her.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)