Join our server on Discord

(A Silver and Zero production) Animators!
"Naruto is gone, my love. I on the other hand am here, and I promise you a happy, beautiful, pleasure filled life as my lover...wife...and slave," Alex whispered into her ear, before licking it and lightly biting it. His hands pulled away the bra and wet panties, and went to work fingering her pussy and rubbing her tits. "Just let yourself be lost in your storm of pleasure, and I can promise you only more pleasure," he tempted, as he fingered her pussy with three digits, rubbed her tits, and had his clone continue the jutsu, all the while still not letting her cum.
"N-No...to...to much....Ahh!" Hinata cried out, her mind teetering on the edge of madness, about to fall forever into a pit of lust. "Oh...dont stop...make me feel good." She moaned as he thrust into her hips, trying to reach her elusive orgasm. "Dont...dont stop....dont stop..." the cursed ninja moaned, losing her sanity.

-------

Mike licked his lips and pulled out a Kunai, cutting her panties off and sticking the butt of it at her entrance, the cold metal against her warm slit. "You are a dirty little whore arent you Hinata? You want to be touched and fucked, dont you?" He hissed as he licked her belly button and just bellow her breasts.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Hinata gasped as she felt her panties being cut and she shuddered in fear. She whimpered for mercy, but was only met with her warm pussy feeling the cold hard steel of the kunai. She bit her lip as she shuddered once more before slowly answering her master. "Y-yes, Master...I'm...I'm a whore.."

-----------

Suddenly Alex's hand that was fingered her pussy pulled out out and pulled down his own pants, where his erect dick popped out and lightly hit Hinata's pussy. He then began rubbing the side of his erect dick against her pussy as both of his hands began rubbing and feeling her tits. "Is this what you want my love? My cock?" he whispered, licking her ear, and moving down her neck, kissing it. "Tell me what you want, my love."
"Oh? Admitting to it so quickly? What a slut, I cant believe that a bitch like you ever thought she could be with any one at all. The only person to fuck you is Kiba's dog, to bad hes dead, huh? But dont worry my little slut, I will train you into a proper whore, who can think only of sex and pleasure. Just leave it in my capable hands." With that he stripped her off her bra and smiled as he looked upon her still developing tits. "Wow, look at these, pretty big for your age actually." He said as he flicked one to test its sensitivity.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Hinata let out a soft cry as one of her nipples was suddenly flicked and thought about defending herself, but quickly stopped herself. She did her best to relax her body and only whimpered and nodded before her Master, completely naked before him. "W-what are you going to do to me...M-Master?" she asked, fighting back her tears.
(Mai?)

Hinata screamed and moaned, rocking her hips, grinding her pussy on the head of his dick. She Blushed hard, still being Hinata and whimpered "P-Put it in me...please...I need something in me." She was blushing like mad now and the more time went by the more her defenses fell. Her breasts began to produce little droplets of milk and she moaned as they did, the sensation multiplied a hundred times by the jutsu.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
((.....Oopsie))

Alex grinned and suddenly released her and whispered her to lay down. He looked down at her and licked his lips, before moving on top of her, ever so slowly. He licked at her milk, and enjoyed the taste of it as he began rubbing his dick against her wet pussy. "Ready my love?" he asked, before slowly pushing it into her, easing her into before he fucked her like he really wanted to.

As he did this, some of the clones were preparing a jutsu to help their Master, and to show the people of the Hidden Leaf Village what happened to Hinata.
Hinata moaned loudly as Alex entered her and grabbed her own breasts, squeezing some more milk at of them as Alex drank it and moaned even louder as he began to thrust. "So...good...sooo...dee..." She moaned, her tongue partially hanging out as the jutsu devoured her mind.

---------

"Play with you." Mike said simply. "And then fuck you." He added as he lowered himself over her handcuffed body. He was naked now and his dick lay on her stomach. "Do you feel that? That is going to pop your cherry, completely and wholly. But first Im going to get you a little wetter." With that he grabbed his Kunai and pushed its hilt a little deeper into Hinata until it bumped her hymen and left it there. Then her returned his attention to her breasts. First he decided he wanted them a little bigger, so he took out a special pink round pill, which looked much like the kind Choji used. "Here, eat this." He said, pressing it against her lips.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"W-what is i-?" Hinata began, but the pill had already slipped into her mouth. She suddenly moan as she felt the hard, metal kunai, but that was not all. Her breasts slowly began to grow a whole cup bigger, and she shuddered as she felt it. "W-what are you doing to me?" she moaned, wiggling a bit from the kunai.

-------------

Alex pulled away from her tits, and his hands rubbed and squeezed them. He looked down at Hinata and smiled, and kissed her cheek and whispered into her ear. "Do you want me to go faster? Harder? Deeper?" he asked, as he slowly began to pull out. "Or should I stop right now?" he asked. "If you want me to continue, and make it even better you have to tell me...You have to call me, Master, Hinata."
Bump because even if we don't post here I don't wanna it to go too far back and leave it forgotten