Join our server on Discord

Sorry to ask but are any of the yaoi ppl actualy male or gay
(10-22-2008 06:48 AM)blueeyedgabulvo0o Wrote:
(10-22-2008 06:43 AM)PsychoticPorcupine Wrote: So I finally came out to my Mom last night.

She was talking about girlfriends, but i basicaly told her I was gay. it was rough at first, but I know she loves me and she told me to be whatever makes me happy.

*Hugs* Its a tough thing but sometimes its for the best. Hope things will be ok for you ;3

yeah looks like it will be, just worried about how my dad is going to handle it.
"You can't just do that..."

"Bitch please and tree"

"وليس هناك ما هو صحيح ، كل شيء مسموح به."
The OCA
Gabumon Loverz
I consider myself as bisexual... I'm actually in relation with a girl and it's perfect, but if she'd leave me I wouldn't mind trying some stuff with a furry friend, maybe not a fuck in the ass, from him or me, but sucking and cuddling with a male I wouldn't mind, I feel as good as with a girl... as for a real life fluffy digimon or furry boy... I just couldn't stop xP
Renamon's Army
(11-19-2008 05:47 PM)turbocarl Wrote: I consider myself as bisexual... I wouldn't mind trying some stuff with a furry friend, maybe not a fuck in the ass, from him or me, but sucking and cuddling with a male I wouldn't mind, I feel as good as with a girl... as for a real life fluffy digimon or furry boy... I just couldn't stop xP

*cocks head to side* Amen.
[Image: crimson_brilliance010-albums-my-deshackl...mation.gif]

[Image: crimson_brilliance010-albums-my-deshackl...tion-2.gif]
The OCA
If I posted in this before, I don't remember doing it 100%, why not do it again? ^^

I'm bisexual too, I'd have to say a lean toward guys more than girls. I agree with the edited quote above. ^^
FDD swm 1dfrsw A C-- D-- H M- P R+++ T++++ W Z- sm S

Creative Minds
The OCA
I'm bisexual in cyberspace, but straight in real life.

But, yes, I really want to be cuddled with cute furry males. XD
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
(03-30-2009 11:27 AM)Aura Wrote: If I posted in this before, I don't remember doing it 100%, why not do it again? ^^

I'm bisexual too, I'd have to say a lean toward guys more than girls. I agree with the edited quote above. ^^

I lied. Time has passed. Things have changed, like the visitation rights to my ass: Now open to the general public in short, exceedingly random stints!
[Image: crimson_brilliance010-albums-my-deshackl...mation.gif]

[Image: crimson_brilliance010-albums-my-deshackl...tion-2.gif]
The OCA
Here here! I would not mind sex for furry boys or girls... but in real life I only done stuff with girls and it gets old after awhile... So I'm not Bi per say... Just... Willing to do anything... Anything.... ANYTHING... cept scat... Gross.
25 SPAM BOTS BANNED
[Image: Lulz.jpg]
If the saying the drummer is only as good as the bassist and the saying the band is only as good as the drummer dose that mean that the band is only as good as it's bassist?

Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
^
Yeeeep, scat's pretty....pretty ugly, and gross, and any other word describing disgusting things. And I'll just go out on a limb and guess Crim went gay? Hm, I'm teetering on gay or Bi, I mean, if I get a girlfriend, I'll need to deal with:PMS, exaggeration of small problems, the probably high chance of being cheated on, and probably countless other reasons. If you tihnk I've said too much, I'll justify this by saying:I need something to do, and I'm bored....so, so unimaginably bored.

But, I wish this forum had more topics to choose from, but I must say, this thread has done exceptionally well, gratz to whoever started it, 20 pages, damn. ^^
FDD swm 1dfrsw A C-- D-- H M- P R+++ T++++ W Z- sm S

Creative Minds
The OCA
This is complete necromancy, please desist.
(04-03-2009 10:50 AM)MagusKnight Wrote: This is complete necromancy, please desist.

Yes, it may be, but they're actually adding things to the thread. That and, there's not a whole lot of activity here. Let it slide :P
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan