Join our server on Discord

Bleach: Last Stand.
(Real World)

"Bankai..." Hyouzen said almost causally, using his regained reiatsu to tap into his true form. His blue scaled body rippled with more muscle and his face became more beastly with a longer muzzle filled with intimidating fangs. His dark red eyes burned with fury, the vaizard gripping his oar blade with one arm. Out of the corner of his eye, he noticed Mindy's predicament, causing him to laugh at the disuto. "You don't have your priorities straight...now it's too late." He lunged forwards and made a circular strike against the oversized insect.

(1st Squad Meeting Room)

Trent smiled lightly and answered, "Hello, Rina-taicho. It looks like we're all here now, I suppose we'd better get started."
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"What priority is not set?" Kentanka said, suddenly standing where Mindy once was. However, soon as that had happened, the hands around Mindy had effortlessly warped her where Kentanka had been standing. "I'm afraid your arrogance is your biggest flaw, Vaizard!" the insect held out one hand, preparing to charge towards Hyouzen, however, his technique had not only warped him, but also the chunks of ice that were holding his legs down. "Grrh... I'm afraid I spoke too soon." He said, before he focused again on Hyouzen and held out one of his skeletical claws, a hole opening on the palm as he aimed carefully towards the Vaizard and the Arrancar. "CERO!" he yelled, letting out a large crimson black beam towards Mindy and Hyouzen.

(Hideout)

Plan agreed, the large man went up to where Shadow and Lizzy had come, he placed a hand unto the flipping panel and it did flip, revealing the exit. "Let us move, time is of essence."

(1st Squad Hall)

Kazan breathed in as much as he could after such a deadly hug, he coughed and straightened himself up, looking at the oncoming captains as he stood behind Rina, kneeling down in respect for the other captains and herself sicne he was formal.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Katt looked between Salem and the strange man, "Uh, is he, human?" she asked, a bit unsure.

"Wha what the?" Mindy was surprised by her sudden movement, What the hell is this thing? It's abilities are beyond shinigami, or arancaar.

Shadow nodded as he followed the mysterious man, "Lizzy, follow us." he called, he didn't think leaving her behind would be a good idea with her clutziness.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Salem and the ma looked stupified at Katt's words before they burst out laughing "Haa! Katt-chan, haha! thi man, he heh tismn is Urahara Kisuke. The first president of research and devolopment!"

"I'm also Salem's god father."Urahara added as he looked Katt over "Let me guess, you finally tested out your theory but you realized you don't hve a way of hiding the change in her reiatsu?" he asked aparently knowing full and well what they needed.

Salem nodded dumbly as he watched the man get up and walk over to a shelf, he tosed Katt a small box and smiled "I figured it would happen sooner or later...the collar in that box should do he trick, though it won't be able to completly hide the change. Anyone that knows her well enough will nottice the increase in power if your not careful."
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Rei groaned once more before she opened her eyes "Did we win?" she asked weakly trying to see what had happened to her new allies.
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
*1th Squad hall*

"So... what's this important thing we should know?" Naibu asked.

"Are you the only ones? What happened to captain Shadow or any other captain?" Rina closed her eyestrying to sense any remaining captain in the vicinity's but she couldn't find anyone else It looks like there's no one else coming "Ok then, let's get started" She took a deep breath before explaining the situation "We are in a pretty bad situation, it looks like the ryokas stole a powerful artefact from the 12th squad warehouse, this artefact's known as the Luminiscense Jewel, some of you may have heard of it, it's the same artefact used to create the key the place the king of soul society resides, also it can store almost limitless amounts of reiatsu, if in were to be used wrongly it is able to destroy soul society entirely, and that's just one of the many dangerous posibilities it has"
To see some of my artwork Click here
"Heheh, that's right. My magic won't wear off easily." Vook smirked, before taking her blades and pressing the bases of them together, a small clicking noise heard as they locked together. "Now die!" she shouted, before tossing the new double-blade at the beast, but as it approached the skeleton, the two swords separated, and both flew right by, sticking into the wall on either side of the skeleton. "Perfect."
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
(1st Squad HQ)

Trent nodded and uttered, "When that Vaizard used that Luminescence Gem he was able to fuse with an Arrancar to become that nightmarish being which nearly wiped out the Soul Society. It's truly a threat to us all."

(Real World)

Hyouzen quickly tried to deflect the crimson black beam with his oar blade, managing to protect himself and Mindy, though it had drained a fair amount of his energy. Damn...I shouldn't be wasting my power on defense... He then made another rush forwards and tried to cleave the disuto right down the center to complement Vook's attack. "And stay dead this time!"
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Rrgh!" Kentanka leaned upwards, its eyes all closing at the same time as sticky gooey fluid oozed out of his lips, something weird for a being of his physical structure. Hyouzen's blade through his abdomen, Kentanka's innards started clutching around the dragon's arm, as if it was trying to suck it in. A thin, annoying laughter came out along with the fluid now, and almost immediately it went back inside the bug's mouth as it opened its eyes all at the same time and gazed upon the Vizard. "I must say your friend is proving to be the best meal I've had in centuries!" he said, trying to pull Hyouzen in forcefully. "I wonder would you like to be part of him?" the Peso Pesado now was not in effect anymore, since he was focused in someone else.

(Underground Path)

"Oh, hai!" Lizzy said, springing up and following Shadow side-by-side. "Say SnowBall-san, where's your Vice-Captain?" she asked quietly, "Aren't Captains supposed to be with their Liututants?" she said, not used to the long words, walking in front of Shadow now, before she bumped onto the large figure who had stopped.

"I wonder." The large individual looked back onto Shadow's attire, "Now that she mentions it, and since I had not a chance to read, but by any chance..." he narrowed his eyes just under his hood, "Are you by any odd the Captain of the tenth division of Seireitei?"

OOC: Not posting for Kazan since he'll remain quiet unless spoken to or if the meeting ends. Just as a heads up.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
The water dragon looked towards his allies and told them, "Keep fighting, he's getting desperate..." Hyouzen struggled against the Disuto's insides, feeling nearly his whole arm go inside his slimy structure. "...We aren't going to be meals for some vermin like you." With a light roar he reared his free arm back before unleashing a wave of thick ice to start freezing all of the Disuto's actions.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Hey stupid, behind you!" Vook called out, before jerking her arm backwards, as if she were yanking something backwards. As she did this, her two swords came out of the wall, and turned around, flying back at the Disuto, and both piercing right into the back of the creature's head. "Hah, right on target!"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan