Join our server on Discord

(A Silver and Zero production) Animators!
Alex cracked an eye open and slowly got up and rubbed his eyes. 'I hate being waken up,' he mumbled to his friend. 'Yeah, I got your message. Was a little busy though between the raping, the fighting, and the getting stabbed. If you can fix her, go for it. I don't think I can do anymore damage,' he chuckled. 'What dimensions do you want to head to next then? One piece? Naruto? Or just want to grab more Bleach girl? Wherever we go, I call the ones with the huge boobs,' he joked.

-------------------

Rukia let out a scream of pain from being hit, but moaned as her nipples were pleasured. She wondered what this thing was exactly, but fought back saying anything and quickly closed her mouth, in fear of something being rammed down it. Still though, a moan could be heard as she was pleasured, her will to fight almost not existing.
'Awesome. OK, she is asleep, dont worry, everything is already in place, when she wakes up she will be delighted to see a friend here instead of...well...you, and thats when the fun begins. Now get the hell up so we can go find some more bitches!' Mike said almost impatiently as Chizuru waited outside the door with him, even more impatient than him.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
'Back off, I'm grumpy when I wake up,' Alex groaned as he walked over Orihime and kissed her lips softly before making for the exit, and opening it to see Mike and Chizuru. '...You brought the crazy lesbian girl here? Awesome,' Alex said. "Big fan of you, you're an inspiration to perverts everywhere," Alex smiled and bowed his head at Chizuru. "She's in there, asleep. Try not to hurt her."
Chizurus smiled brightly and said "Twenty four hours. I want to give her a twenty four hour petting session!" She smiled and entered the room and Mike smiled as she did. "I really hope she records it." He said as he turned to leave and disapeared through a portal. "So where to now?" He asked. "Naruto seems kinda cliche but Im for it if you really feel that way."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Same," Alex said and followed his friend through the portal. "Maybe we should go after that busty blond girl who works with that ice kid? And by we, I mean me," he laughed. "Or how about One Piece? Think we're strong enough to take out girls like Yoruichi and Halibel?" he asked. "What do you think? You're the brains."
Bump.....................................................................
"Well actually, lets go ahead and get naruto out of the way." Mike said with a smile as they entered no space, the blackness between data. There they floated as he opened up what looked like a huge green screen that floated in the middle of nowhere. "I call Hinata and Sakura!" He said quickly, smiling since he knew that Tsunide would most likely be his friends first target anyway, given her endowed body. "The only thing I need to know is where and when to take us." He added as he typed into the screen.

Meanwhile, as Orihime slept, her friend set up and in the morning they would have their 25 hour petting session.

----------

As Rukia was finally pulled fully into the withering mass of tentacles, she found every part of her body being massaged, sucked and stimulated and soon a thick slime covered her, making her body super sensitive to every touch. A tentacle slid into her ass, pussy and mouth, allowing her to breath through a special hole in the tentacle.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Alex snapped his fingers in anger and sighed. "Damn it I wanted Hinata!" he groaned. "Oh well. I'll take Tsunade, then. Hmm...A hokage as a sex slave.....I'll be getting a hell of a lot of power at least. Hmm....Who else has big boobs in the Naruto universe?"
"Well....thats depends. I think I got an awesome Idea. What if you go into Naruto a few years after Suske leaves and I go before he leaves and we can both get Sakura, Hinata and anyone we want, except you will have the older bigger breasted versions and I will have the vulnerable younger ones. Then once we break them, we can have them fuck themselves!"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
".....Brilliant! I always knew there was a reason I liked you!" Alex smiled. "Alright, I'll go talk to the bigger breasts Hinata and Tsunade, and you deal with younger Hinata and pinky, aka Sakura. When do we start, cause I'm ready to go!" the man smiled. "Send me to a point in time where older, big breasts Hinata is asleep. I want to mess with her dreams."