Join our server on Discord

Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge)
Both Ariadne's and Dusk's clouds zoomed after Mika, keeping up with her fairly well.

"We'll be in Lunatio in no time," Dusk called out. "That's a good thing, too, because sustaining these clouds takes the same energy as running."

(Castle Infirmary)

Masquerade placed a hand on Solia's heart, and the other on the side of her head. "Strings that connect the minds of mortal souls. Control. Manipulation. Allow me to hear what cannot be seen: Idle Mentality!" Blue spirit energy appeared on Masquerade's hands and he concentrated immensely until he broke the technique.

"I'm sorry to say that Solia will not be recovering as soon as we think," Masquerade said. "Being in such proximity to that shadow beast earlier has caused her thoughts to surge uncontrollably. She can't subdue them." Masquerade frowned.

"There's got to be some way to help her, right?" Ardeal asked frantically.

"Well, there might be something we can do, but it might not work and the task itself could be dangerous," Masquerade replied. "Are you interested?"
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA
"The faster, the better. Plus, we don't want interruption during our our way to Lunatio." Mika stated as kept on moving forward, hoping to see the horizon of Lunatio in no time.

(Castle Infirmary)

Faiz thought for a moment and analyze of what choice he should pick to recover Solia. After a moment later, he look to Masquerade. "I think we should recover them in normal way instead of using the dangerous method as you said. Even though it take lots of time to recover, it's fine to me..."
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
The dead trees and grass zoomed by, and soon, the gloomy little town of Lunatio appeared on the horizon. Dusk and Ariadne increased their speed slightly. The sky was darkening as the sun prepared to set, bringing night to the secluded place.

(Castle Infirmary)

Masquerade shrugged his shoulders. "So be it. When I said 'dangerous', I said dangerous for you, not her. She should be up and walking within about a month if she's got a strong mind. But if her mind is weak, she may never wake up. If you need me for something, I'll be in my study. Just have one of the soldiers show you to it." With that, Masquerade disappeared in a blaze of blue flames.

Ardeal fell to his knees. "S-solia...please..." he muttered. "A month...or she may never wake up...." Ardeal buried his face in his hands and began crying.

Solia's face contorted slightly. She appeared to be having a bad dream.

The OCA
Once Mika almost reach Lunatio, she slowly reduce the speed and began walking after passing the entrance of Lunatio. She waits for Dusk and Ariadne to go down so they can proceed of choosing the inn they'll be staying for a night.

(Castle Infirmary)

"I see....I'm sorry for a little misunderstanding..." Faiz stated softly while bowing his head to Masquerade before he vanished. The wolf looked down to Ardeal and Solia sadly with his ears lowered. He didn;t know what he should do to help his lover to recover. He himself didn't sure the 'dangerous' method really works on Solia, and if it fails, it could hurt himself and Ardeal. He put his tails on Ardeal's back and gently caress it to calm Ardeal down. "I don't know what we should do now..." The wolf said.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Dusk and Ariadne landed next to Mika and began walking through the streets. They couldn't help but notice how empty the streets were. In the center of town, there was one building with lights in the windows. The sign outside of it read: "INN".

Dusk felt sweat dripping from his forehead. "Ha ha, I guess this is where we'll be staying for the night."

Ariadne grabbed on to Mika's hand and blushed. "I-I always hated this t-town."

Dusk adjusted his cloak collar. "I guess we're going in." He took a deep breath and opened the door and stepped inside with his fellow volunteers.

(Castle Infirmary)

The door to the infirmary opened and Aussa entered. He walked up to Faiz and Ardeal. "Hey, what's going on?" he asked.

Ardeal stopped sobbing and stood up. He kissed Faiz on the cheek. "T-thank you for being there for me. We will save my sister."

"Oh, so you're looking for a way to save Solia, huh?" Aussa asked. "Well, then you might find a suitable method in the castle library. If you want, I can lead you there."

The OCA
Mika smile as Ariadne hold her claw. "It's not a good thing to say, Ariadne." She nuzzle Ariadne's cheek, following Dusk into the inn. "I hope we can sleep in the same room. Hehe.."

(Castle Infirmary)

Faiz glance to Aussa, nodding. "Yes...we really want to cure her...but unfortunately, I'm able to read and write certain texts...All this while Mika is the only person I rely on to read or write for me..." He said softly. When he was a child, he decided to take care of his guardian and let Mika to have the education. He able to master several texts especially normal conversation and road signs, thanks to Mika who willing to teach him and other kids.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
As they approached the front desk, Dusk saw that there was no one there.

"What now?" Ariadne said. "We really need a place to stay."

Dusk picked up a note that was on the front desk. It read: 'There is one room available. 2 beds. 50 gold for one night. Leave money on desk. Thank you.'. "Looks like we can stay after all," Dusk said. He pulled out 50 gold from his pocket and laid it on the front desk. "Let's go." He started to make his way up the stairs to the next floor.

"Come on, Mika," Ariadne said eagerly, blushing as she said it.

(Castle Infirmary)

"That's a shame," Aussa said. "But luckily, you've got me to read for you. Plus, I can show you the exact section where you can find a book that can help. I seriously think that you should think this over carefully. I volunteer my help to you no matter what." He smiled at Faiz and Ardeal.

The OCA
"Oky doky!" The dragness said cheerfully as walking side by side with Ariadne and follows Dusk to the room. Her tail kept on swishing happily until it ends up coiling on Ariadne's waists.

(Castle Infirmary)

"That would be good...In addition, I don't want to see her like this for long period of time..." The wolf replied, looking to Ardeal before took his hand. "Should we go then...? I'm still have plenty of energy to burn and able to went through the night..."
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Dusk looked around the second floor hallway. He kept searching until he found a door with another note on it. It read: 'Yeah. This is the room. Please enjoy your stay.' Dusk opened the door and went inside. There were two beds and a couple of tables. There was another door that led to a small bathroom. Dusk set the packs he was carrying on a table.

Ariadne moaned slightly as she felt Mika's tail against her waist. She blushed severely. She held onto Mika's hand a little firmer and led her into the room, closing and locking the door behind her. She set her stuff next to a bed and sat down.

"Are you and Mika sleeping together, Ariadne?" Dusk asked.

"D-Dusk!!" Ariadne shouted and blushed some more. "Y-yes, I think we are," she spoke softly and smiled at Mika while winking.

(Castle Infirmary)

"Alright!" Aussa exclaimed. "Then we're going to study all night for Solia here. We'll search as long as we have to in order to help her."

Ardeal smiled. "Good. Then take us to the library, Aussa."

Aussa nodded and walked in the direction of the passage outside of the infirmary. "Come on. Follow me."

The OCA
The dragoness place the packs of stuff besides the bed before sitting besides Ariadne on the bed. "Yes, we'll sleeping together in the same bed, because I don't want you to sleep on floor." Mika replied before added. "You all want to take a bath and eat something or just go to sleep straight away?"

(Castle Infirmary)

Then, the wolf walk side by side with Ardeal and follows Aussa to the library. It's a good thing for him as Aussa willing to help him reading the books to cure his beloved ones. "Don't worry, Ardeal...We'll sure that your sister will be cured..."
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds