Join our server on Discord

Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge)
Ariadne blushed severely and stood up. "T-thank you. I-I feel a l-lot better." She turned to Ardeal. "Thank you, too, for saving me." She extended her hand.

Ardeal laughed and took her hand, moving up and down in a handshake. "No problem. We're allies, and that's what allies do."

Solia was still unconscious. Although Svorez had been destroyed, the thoughts that plagued her mind still swirled together in a chaotic mixture. "What is fate....?" That was the thought that appeared in her mind most often.

Masquerade looked around the battlefield. Although his troops had been overwhelmed, it appeared as though there were only a few casualties. "Everyone, come to me! Take immediate recovery methods and regroup as soon as possible!"

All the soldiers that weren't wounded immediately rushed over to Masquerade. Ariadne dispatched some healers from her squadron to mend the injuries of others.

(Mysterious Man's Laboratory)

Aerionelle, the winged shadow beast, landed on the cliff in front of the strange cottage that belonged to the mysterious man, who was still asleep. "So, Svorez is dead now. I now only have two brothers left. Why? Why must insolent fools like this one ruin my life? Am I even alive...?" he said aloud. He merely stood next to his sleeping master, awaiting his awakening as he had done not too long ago.
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA
(Deadwood Plains)

"You are always welcomed!" Mika cheerfully said and spotted her brother carrying unconscious Solia, before approaches them. "How's Solia? Is she hurt anywhere?" She said worriedly.

The wolf just shook his head. "She's fine...only fell unconscious...." Faiz replied in soft tone. "So...everyone's fine here..?"

"I'm glad to hear that..." Mika let out a soft sigh of relief." Yes, only a few soldiers with small wounds being treated by Ariadne and Masquerade." She added as both and unconscious Solia went closer to the others.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Ardeal became unnerved when he saw his unconscious sister. "I hope she'll be all right. She's got a strong spirit, so I know she'll recover."

As the last of the soldiers were treated, Masquerade spoke to the crowd. "We were victorious today, but that does not change the fact that apparently, the queen is not our only threat. In this matter, I will need someone to eliminate the mastermind behind this assault--and we need him eliminated immediately. If ever he recovers, he will come back and bring with him shadow beast reinforcements. I need three volunteers." He gazed out over his army, most of the soldiers quivering or panting from exhaustion.

The OCA
"...I scan her health status...and she still in good condition...She need to take a rest..." The wolf added, which at the same time, both of the fursonas listening to Masquerade's statement.

After a while, there are no single troops willing to be a volunteer to eliminate the mastermind, which is the man who possess the shadow magic. Without hesitation, Mika approaches Masquerade before tapping his shoulder. "Masquerade, I want to be a volunteer." She said softly. "I hope you consider my request."
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Masquerade looked her over. "Of course. You shall be the first. Anyone else?"

Ariadne stepped forward. "I wish to go as well. An end must be put on the summoner of these vile shadows and I desire to take part."

Masquerade gazed at her questioningly. "Are you absolutely sure you want to go? I hate to do this, but you are a princess after all. If you get hurt or die, the Rebellion Force will be exterminated. Do you wish to continue even with that weight upon your shoulders?"

Ariadne didn't hesistate. "Yes. No amount of pressure will divert me from this path."

Masquerade nodded. "So be it. That only leaves room for one more..."

"...and I shall be the final volunteer," Dusk said as he stepped beside Masquerade seemingly from nowhere. "I have a feeling that I know who is behind all this, and I want to confront him."

"Affirmative," Masquerade said. "So, Mika, Ariadne, and Dusk will set out to kill this person who has attacked us in cold blood. Everyone else return to the castle immediately to rest. Faiz and Ardeal, you two will need to take Solia to the medical ward in the castle. I will lead you there myself. As for my three volunteers, wait here for supplies. When the soldier arrives with the supplies, you may take off. My suggestion is to head north past Lunatio. The winged shadow beast seemed to be heading to Shimmering Mountain past the Border Forest. It will be a long journey, so I suggest pacing yourself. It will take a while for our attacker to regain his strength and confidence after this loss. Is the mission clear?"

As Masquerade spoke, the regular soldiers all trudged back towards the castle, many sighing. It may have been a victory, but it was a very tiring one.

Ardeal stood by waiting for Masquerade to finish so that he and Faiz could be led back to the castle to take care of Solia.

The OCA
(Deadwood Plains)

Mika smiles as receive a green light from Masquerade and accepting Ariadne and Dusk before nodded from the commands.

Mika face to Faiz, gently rubbing her forehead against his. " This is it, brother...A first mission without you on my side but don't worry...I'll make sure everyone including me return in one piece..It's a promise..." She stated in smile before plant a kiss on Solia's cheek. "Solia need your comfort and security...and it would be hard if you leave her in this condition..."

The wolf nodded, still holding Solia securely yet firmly on his arms. "...Anyway..take care of yourself, Mika...Don't overdoing it..." He advice before Mika gives a thumbs up. "Don't worry about it." She replied cheerfully, and Faiz went closer to Ardeal.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
At that moment, a soldier who had't been in the battle against the shadow beasts came running from the castle holding several packs of stuff. He walked up to Mika and held out the stuff. "These packs are full of food, drink, and camping stuff, Miss," he said.

Masquerade smiled. "Good, then you three are all set. Don't forget my directions--just head north. Do NOT take any alternate routes because you might end up in an unnecessary fight." He turned his attention to Faiz and Ardeal. "Now, if you two would follow me back to the castle, we can let Solia get some proper rest." He turned around and headed back to the castle briskly.

Ardeal followed Masquerade.

Ariadne took a pack from Mika and put it on her back, and Dusk did the same. "L-looks like we're g-going on a m-mission together," Ariadne said happily.

Dusk examined the sky. "If we start on our way now, we might be lucky enough to make it to Lunatio by sundown. That way, we can just sleep at the inn. Let's go." He turned and headed north towards the silent little town of Lunatio.

The OCA
"Oh, thank you." Mika said as took the several packs from the soldiers, before turned to Masquerade. "Don't worry. Your command is always our first priority. Hehe..."

Meanwhile, Faiz follows Ardeal and Masquerade back to castle by holding Solia firmly on his arms.

The dragoness giggles cutely before nodding. "Yup yup, and I'm always want to fight besides you." She said, holding the packs firmly on her claws. "We should move now, but which method? Walk or run?" The dragoness asked.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Dusk chuckled. A cloud of dense shadows appeared under him, causing him to hover in the air. "I think you can run. I'll be able to keep up." He gave her a thumb's up.

Ariadne giggled cutely. A cloud of flower petals formed underneath her, causing her to hover just like Dusk. "Don't worry. You can run, Mika. We'll be able to keep up for sure." She smiled and blushed.

(Castle Infirmary)

Masquerade led Faiz and Ardeal through several passages in the castle until they arrived at the infirmary. Most of the beds were filled with people who had participated in the battle that had occured earlier that day. They kept walking through the room until they reached an empty bed. "Put her down right here," Masquerade said and gestured towards the bed.

The OCA
Mika wave her claws to Ariadne and Dusk before lowering her body a little bit and push amount of force to her feets, and she began moving forward to the north in high speed; a normal speed that Faiz and herself usually used.

(Castle Infirmary)

Faiz follows Masquerade in the infirmary while looking to the soldiers who laid on the bed. Once Masquerade spot the empty bed, the wolf gently lays the unconscious Solia on it before rubbing her forehead with his soft paw.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds