Join our server on Discord

Poke Catchen
"Woh! Careful!" Flare said as she was hit by the large wave and spun around, her head dunking underwater. She broke the surface a second later and pouted as she resumed her desperate dog paddle. "No fair! Your a better swimmer and splasher!" She said as she started to swim for the edge.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Well of course, I am a water type." Vaps smiled, swimming over to the edge and hopping out, "Don't challenge a water type in a splash fight." she laughed, turning her back to Flare as she shook some of the water off herself.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Flare got out, still pouting, and shook her fur dry while warming it, making the end result a hilarious poof, making her look like an adorably over stuffed Falrion doll. "Oh great, now Im all....poofy." She said as she walked over to Vaps. "Help pet this down would you?"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Yeah no pro," Vaps turned around and looked at Flare, her cheeks puffing out a bit as she tried not to laugh, her body shaking slightly. Suddenly she fell over on her side laughing uncontrollably, "AHahaha, you look hilarious!" she laughed.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Flare hmphed and began to pat herself down, though it did little to help. "Are you just going to laugh at me or are you going to help me get back to normal?" She asked with a blush as she realized she could not pat all of herself down.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Aha, I'm, ha, sorry." Vaps giggled a bit as she walked over towards Flare, rubbing down the fur on her back, moving from her shoulders down to her ass, "That better?" she asked.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Flare blushed a little and nodded, rubbing her well rounded ass against Vap's hands. "Much." She said with a small giggle as her fur settled. She reached around with her arms and hugged Vap's head "Thank you for keeping me company." She said sweetly, loving the strange feeling of Vaps's colder, scaled hands on her soft warm ass.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Oh it's my pleasure," Vaps cooed, slowly and carefully snaking her hands around Flare's stomache, wrapping her in a loose hug, pressing her own breasts into Flare's back.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Flare purred and snuggled back willingly into Vaps, rubbing her body against hers. "Your so good to me Vaps, your the only reason I stay here." She said with a smile as she turned her head just enough to give her a light but loving kiss on the nose.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Well I know it's not fun adjusting to all this," Vaps smiled from the kiss, nuzzling at Flare's nose a bit, "But I know I'm not the only reason you stay, I've seen the way you gobble down those meals." she laughed a bit.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad