Join our server on Discord

Poke Catchen
Flare nodded slowly and ate a little more. "How...How many children do you have?" She asked timidly, curiosity getting the better of her again. "I mean...how many could you have?" She whispered.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Hm?" Vaps stopped with a mouthful of food, staring up at the ceiling for a second before swallowing, "Only a few, Shaun said it'd be dangerous to over breed."

"The exhuastion isn't good for you, you need some recovery time." Shaun said.

Vaps finished off her plate, stretching out a bit with her full stomach, "That was good. So, Flare, care to join me for an after dinner swim?" Vaps asked.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Flare nodded and finished her food quickly. "Sure! I need to wash off my fur anyways." She glanced at Arcanine and offered him an apologetic stare before looking back at Vaps. "Lead the way!" she said getting back on all fours.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Vaps ran excitedly towards her room, diving into the water and diving deep before leaping out of it, "Ahhh, nothing beats a good swim." she sighed.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Flare walked in after her and smirked as Vaps jumped in and out. "I could think of a few things." She said as she jumped into the shallow end of it and began to dog paddle around cutely. She was a horrible swimmer, to say the least, but she could keep her head above water and no one could deny that she was adorable as she padded her way through the pool, making little circles, staying on the shallow end.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Oh really," Vaps moved easily through the water over towards Flare, "And what kind of ideas do you have?"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Flare smiled mischievously and splashed Vaps in the face. "Like that." she giggled, although her splash was small and weak since she needed all four of her limbs to stay above water.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Vaps reeled a bit from the surprise splash, "Oh, so that's what you wanna do," Vaps laughed, spinning around and smacking the water with her tail, making a smal splash towards her.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Flare sputtered and narrowed her eyes. "Oh its on now girl!" She declared as she began paddling around, using her movement to send lets of small splashes at Vaps.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Vaps kicked away, moving across a large section of the pool out of Flare's reach, "Oh I'm terrified." she laughed, spinning around and sending a larger wave at Flare.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad